Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you satisfied with your broker?

mang_ncep

We don't like rather to have great offer but difficult to have the offer or have many issues in the broker therefore, annoying and uninteresting. A Forex broker should have at least good service towards their trading clients so, we need to picky with the broker and learn to search for their reputation and reviews. It's only the way to settle the possibility of scamming and the poor service.

The best service and make traders feel comfortable when trading. That's what traders want, because comfort can affect our trading results. And I am happy with the broker I am using now, because I get the best service and I feel comfortable when trading.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best service and make traders feel comfortable when trading. That's what traders want, because comfort can affect our trading results. And I am happy with the broker I am using now, because I get the best service and I feel comfortable when trading.

actually that is why trader must be selective when they want to choose broker, if you choose the right broker then you don't have to change it later and will stick with it until you want to move, but i advice to stay only in brokers that you trust, 1-4 brokers are fine but more than it already too much

I'm satisfied with my forex broker sites right now and I don't have plans to chance my broker site. But I do want to add more broker sites just to diversify my investments. I do hope that my main broker site will going to keep on growing along with my current capital. I really do like to trade and I really do like to see my account grow to the point that I will have 10,000 dollars trading capital.

i ever used FBs and instaforex. i think they are good broker and i am satisfed with them. but i prefer instaforex because i dont ihave verify my account and i may use 1 email for making multiple accounts.

That's the advantage that also I feel in InstaForex. In addition, we can also get trading capital without having to deposit using forums that give bonuses for posting and they also give convenient service.

Somehow, we just need to participate in those forums. I hope that more brokers will have these offer that will be favorable for the traders. We wanted also to have demo contests and other forum contests if possible. Yet, I will be grateful if we have also not much difficulty in their requirements in the verification and also fast processing of payments.

Learning will be surely much easy because of these Forex brokers that offers a good rates in thier sponsored Forums, especially that there are some brokers that allows you to withdraw the bonus you have earned from posting, but actually I only know one, as usually you need to use it for trading and only the profits can be withdrawn, but then it's still a good way to have a capital to start.

many forum related with brokers offering bonus posting and its one of good way to search capital to trading. I join some of them but unfortunately, unable to active in all of them. better for me focus posting in one forum only sponsored by broker and stick trading in these broker.

Yes i am very much satisfied with my broker and i really trsut my broker . My broker is one of the very popular broker i\amount all . And till now i haven't faced any problem with my broker because the service is really very reliable and very good customer support from there side that made we stay over there .

mostly traders that make post in this thread already find a good broker that suitable from them and also that they think is good for them, so far choosing forex broker for the first time is a pain because we never have any experience for that thing, but if we already find it then we must stick it until we have good capital and profits

We should not be satisfied and always become aware on the things they are lacking for their improvements. That's why there are feedback forms and also suggestions to have consider by our Forex brokers for our convenience using their service. And yet, I hope that I can focus more in Forex trading to have noticed on their changes and lacks.

• 2 weeks later...

many forum related with brokers offering bonus posting and its one of good way to search capital to trading. I join some of them but unfortunately, unable to active in all of them. better for me focus posting in one forum only sponsored by broker and stick trading in these broker.

i joined in all brokers that accepted some bonus and also have forum that they supported, like instaforex. why? because i can get monthly bucks to start new trading every month, or when i do compound with my account. but i think that is depend on the trader who want to trade.

• 1 month later...

To be frank, I am not fully satisfied with my broker. I am using InstaFX to trade torex but the sad part is that their spreads are very high as compared to other brokers which have low spreads. However, they have several contests for their traders to participate in, which is one of the positives which attracts trader to their site...

To be frank, I am not fully satisfied with my broker. I am using InstaFX to trade torex but the sad part is that their spreads are very high as compared to other brokers which have low spreads. However, they have several contests for their traders to participate in, which is one of the positives which attracts trader to their site...

Each broker course have their own benefits and weaknesses. And I think brokers will try to give our best to make clients feel comfortable during trading. I also use InstaForex. But i'm happy to trade with them, i got ease to start trading with this broker using no deposit bonus :)

So far not all, but one of the broker that i still choose until now is the best broker that i ever choose because they opened their service in my country and also i can make deposit from bank account :D, that is a good thing that i ever did in my life and i can withdraw to my bank too.

I am very happy for my broker. I want to earn more from the forex. Forex is a legal and good businees. But greed is most harmful for the forex. So at first we need to leave our greed. Honesty is the main capital of forex business. So we need to be hardworker and then start forex business.

• 7 months later...

Yeah, I am quite good with the services my broker offer. I feel that homily and customer satisfactory business environment trading with my broker and it gives me reasons to keep coming back. It is one broker I will always recommend and their services is something you can always count on.

I am thinking of moving towards insta-forex after my experience with mayzus, it is mainly because I found a place from where I can get up to $200 amount added to my insta-forex trading account in one month so like this I would have good money for tradng without having to invest on my own and actually I do pretty much like this forex broker by name till now.

I am very comfortable with trading that I do on my current broker which guarantee their clients fund. We also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but it is better to try the performance of the server with the usual free account offered by the broker.

Let's Try Myfxbook Autotrade   : Choose a trading system and trust your funds to carefully picked strategy

Well indeed I am satisfied with brokers which I use, because I choose brokers after thinking a lot and do not randomly join brokers however I like to explore and try new brokers as well to see in which broker do I do the best and make good profits, mostly I like to go for forum bonuses for using in brokers and that is one reason why I might be satisified due to.