Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you satisfied with your broker?

mang_ncep

right now am very much satisfy with my broker because its given me the opportunity to earn and he is given me a free tutorials on how to earn some good income from this market of forex ,this is really excellent forex trading is the most important business now we don't have to do with any other thing but to follow the right direction and bringing more excellent trade

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have heard a lot of things about Tenko too and their services are quite good. Customer satisfaction is always the best thing that a trader needs. In this case, If a broker came always guarantee that, I'm very sure the trader wouldn't look for options elsewhere. I love the services offered by my broker too.

i am a junoir trader in the forex and i am satisfied with my broker because i will get some profit in the forex when i can do trade in the forex in forex every one attach with a broker to make a trade if we follow the best broker then we can get the profit in the forex 

Broker which can make us feel comfort when trading is very helped us to maximize our profit here. I also try to maximize what have been provided by TenkoFx. Trade with maximal leverage up to 1:500 and low spreads. Really make me feel comfort with them.

Well previously I was not thta much satisfied with my broker mayzus maybe it was due to the fact that I did not know how to do forex trading properly and was having a lot of difficulties in the beginning but now I think I am fine guided by my friend to do trading at insta forex currently.

• 2 weeks later...

There has been a lot of improvement and additional services offered by my broker and it makes me get even more attracted to it. I really like it when your broker seems to know your needs and always puts a call across when you wish. The speedy response to calls and request makes me don't want to leave them.

traders has own preferred brokers and they choose them because specific reason. such as because the bonuses, services, or even from regulation aspect. if traders confuse because too many option, they can check brokers reliability and facility given by read reviews. 

I am satisfied with my broker because my broker is able to provide trading bonus for me, they give me credit when I deposit and they offer fast execution with low spread. These things are important for me and they already provide it. The brokers that have good service like this will have more customers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I utilized to trade at Marketiva before but later switched to Instaforex as I wasn't very much happy with them. They do not have fastened spreads which was certainly one of numerous main explanations I created a decision to deliver a swap to Insta. Instaforex appears pretty excellent Even so the spreads are extremely substantial mentioned listed here. You will see other brokers with smaller sized spreads. 

Marketiva is a very good brokers but I dont always like trading with them even when they use to give us $5 deposit bonus I wont even trade with them because their services was not ip to my taste so I rather trade with mayzus as I know their services is always great

I'm thoroughly satisfied utilizing fxopen forex right this moment. I have an account in ikofx also but right up until now I however did not cashout in listed here. I hope I might make very good cash flow in below also. My primary focus on today is usually to get paid fantastic amount of money in here. 

I am absolutely content applying instaforex at this moment. I have an account in ikofx also but until eventually inevitably now I on the other hand did not cashout in ideal here. I hope I would make excellent profits in under also. My Principal target at this moment should be to gain superior volume of profit shown here. 

@waseem, brokers that do not usually delay their payment stand a great chance to retain their traders. This is because a lot of people are so concerned about the profit they made and it is only a few that would be interested in leaving their profit with the broker still. Fast withdrawal processing is a very good feature for any broker even though it is not a genuine criteria for choosing a broker.

• 4 months later...

as long as we have a broker that works for us i guess its stisfactory, its hard moving from one broker to another just to search for the right number of conditions, i trade with hotforex for several months now and its been headachefree and thats the most important thing, a trader should only focus on trading i think.