Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are you satisfied with your broker?

mang_ncep

I am satisfied with my broker right now. I am not satisfied with my earnings some how and my trading capital as well. My main goal and objective right now is to have more and more trading capital. So I am hoping that eventually I can succeed in forex trading. This is the thing that I want to achieve right now. My main goal and objective is very clear. I want to earn big in forex trading.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I trade in FBS, first I saw this information on the forums. with many positive reviews for FBS and then I tried to trade in this broker. until now I trade in FBS with maximum services provided by this broker

Positive reviews about broker will help us to know how broker performance in giving service for their clients. I also choose broker TenkoFx for trading because this broker give me ease to start and there are also many traders who use this broker.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

A good broker will provide benefits to the trader. I chose Armada Markets for the following reasons: Low spreads, Direct access, All strategies allowed, Your funds are safe, Start with low costs, Leverage up to 1:500, Trade with 62 currency pairs, spot gold and silver and Friendly multilingual client support

A good broker will provide benefits to the trader. I chose Armada Markets for the following reasons: Low spreads, Direct access, All strategies allowed, Your funds are safe, Start with low costs, Leverage up to 1:500, Trade with 62 currency pairs, spot gold and silver and Friendly multilingual client support

A good broker will help us to get comfort in trading. Leverage should be maximized and every broker also provide different leverage for his clients. As a trader, we just have to be discipline here.

Yes,i am satisfied with my broker and my work in the field of forex.i think learning is most important thing for a trader.i have worked with many brokers and all the brokers are trusted.i think we can get access to the forex market with any broker.i am totally satisfied with the brokers in i have worked.

I am totally satisfied. I am happy that I do earn good amount of money each month. My main goal and objective in forex trading is clear.I need to earn 5% profit each month minimum. This is the main reason why I love to focus on building my trading account. Now I can earn good money as I keep on growing my trading account. I do believe that every thing is good for me right now in forex trading.

A lot of traders feel satisfied with their broker, include myself with FBS broker. This broker give me comfortable service to make my trading is more profitable, even though i can't make profit consistently for my FBS account, but i'm very satisfied with FBS

@rexway: I am sure that mostly traders that trade in forex will feel their broker is the best and satisfied it, so we don't have to debate about this all, we also reached some conclusion if we already talked about this issues.Each traders has their own favourite brokers that they used up to now.

Yes,i am satisfied with my broker and my work in the field of forex.i think learning is most important thing for a trader.i have worked with many brokers and all the brokers are trusted.i think we can get access to the forex market with any broker.i am totally satisfied with the brokers in i have worked.

Which broker are you referring to here? you forgot to mention the name actually

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am satisfied with my broker that is OctaFX, it is a company that I have been working for last 2 years and with every day or week passing I am loving it even more especially recently their amazing SuperCharged contest really made things great for me, as with my real account I had a chance to win some seriously fabulous prizes which included the amazing Tesla Model, SSmart Fortwo and Renault Twizy for first 3 winners and also had more 7 awesome prizes to be won!

So far i am very satisfied with them, if i don't satisfy with my broker for sure i will withdraw my money and looking for the other broker that could offer me more comfortability when i trade in that account. So aside from that you must check your comfortability and their response to your complaints.

• 1 month later...

I am satisfied with my current brokers. they are offering nice services which enabling me to be comfort. basically, almost all brokers sustainable and reliable. as far as they are regulated or at least, popular. if less popular, make no massive promotion, kind of bucket shop brokers, do not tried to join. if we are don't want to losing money.

the best forex broker in current day is where their have a regitered in NFA Asocation. so this broker we can said is the best broker and have a good features and high savety broker.

The best broker for trading is broker which can make us get convenience when trading. What we've get from broker, must be maximized as well as possible. Try to use small amount to make us get more maximal result. So far, i feel satisfied with my broker, TenkoFx. And that's why i also try to maximize what they gave for their traders

I am satisfied with all of my brokers right now and right now I have ten forex broker sites and in instaforex I have 11 accounts in oanda I have 4. I have plans to make 10 trading accounts in mayzus. So far I only have one in Mayzus but I am planning to make ten active accounts in here total. I am really interested to have a good and stable trading accounts.

100% Satisfied so i never looking for the other broker right now, the support are doing well and also this broker regulated under FCA plus it also only support the payment from regulated payment processor and not from e-currency to increase their worthiness. Also they don't lie about their license.