Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Need a good broker with a little spread...

Well I would suggest that you should check all brokers and then decide which one you want to go for, I suppose mayzus is also a good one with low spreads. But it is better if you make a good search about them and see which suits you best.

one:five hundred leverage for me is de facto small. Even though I only use one:one hundred leverage. But nonetheless some do give you a 1:a thousand leverage as well as higher. At the moment I be a part of and trade if a forex broker site has a mean of three pips distribute. The lesser the unfold the greater but my most important dilemma and worry definitely may be the hidden expenses as theirs numerous forex broker internet sites that charge deposit and withdrawal charges and the like.

• 2 weeks later...

To find a good broker with a good spread, I think the best way is to run a review online. When you are able to make some good review, I'm sure you would find since this is the only way scalpers would enjoy the fruit of Forex. There are some already having some tight spread like

well, each brokers offering ECN account. which it offering small spread range and suits to implement scalping technique. however, during high impact news, traders will found that spread raise high. so, though use ECN account, advisable still if traders implement swing or long position technique.

I think also that some of the brokers online would strive to offer this most especially the newer ones that are coming up. It's about what you want that would keep u afloat when it comes to competition among other brokers. I'm sure that if any broker comes up with a very high spread, he might find it difficult keeping up in the real terms..

• 2 weeks later...

I'm comfortable trading using instaforex. I guess its good to trade in here when you are starting. Its good to find other forex broker sites once you are making some money. I'm so sure I can say I am a good and lucky trader right now. I just want to make sure that I really earn great in here. Lets all do hope to see ourselves earning great in here in the near future.

Good for you. That is one thing about Forex and also about brokers. While there are some complaining about them negatively, some others have something positive to say. Mine is that if anyone finds any broker good and trust worthy enough to stick with, then fine, the person should just go ahead and do it.

Many brokers do offer little spread but what that trader should be able to know is if the broker is a trusted broker. You can try to check in different forums in other to know how the broker is doing from what people say about them. It is not the little spread only but also the goodness of the broker.

Each and everyone of us have their own desire and quant broker which they like the most so for me I think that the best thing for me to do is for me to try and test some broker newly to see how its working and this will help us alot to get what is good

• 2 months later...

Hello! Can anyone name me a real broker with a small spread? Thanks

There are some brokers with lower spreads, but mostly those are ECN brokers. like Dukascopy or Interactive Brokers. The fees rate is low i means spreads but there is comission but if you calculated it overall fees are totally lower than other brokers.

Many brokers do offer little spread but what that trader should be able to know is if the broker is a trusted broker. You can try to check in different forums in other to know how the broker is doing from what people say about them. It is not the little spread only but also the goodness of the broker.

If we ge the best trading conditions, we will be able to feel comfort then trading. We also must try to maximize what have been provide by our broker. But surely, every broker has own advantages.

• 4 weeks later...

Although it is very important to trade with a broker who has low spread, as that helps us in scalping or quick trades, but it is something that alone can never be a reason for selection of any broker especially with our own money on the line, therefore we must look if it is a legitimate company and the reputation.

I myself have selected OctaFX my current broker because it is a regulated and licensed company, so all my investment are completely secured and about trading conditions they are arguably the best by a huge margin with low spread of just 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 for all account including Micro and low stop out level of just 15% makes them a complete picture for all traders.

Spread is the difference between the bid and ask price. The lower the spread the higher is your profitability. my broker have floating spreads from 0.0 pips on Exchange account and Classic account with variable spread starting from 1.2 pips. They allow all trading strategies. You can scalp, use expert advisors (EA-s), hedge your positions, do high-frequency trading (HFT) or trade during news releases.

• 4 weeks later...

You can use OctaFX broker, as it is not a good broker but it is the best that too by a margin. They have the lowest spread of just 0.2 petite and the best part is that it is within that level even when there is a major news is releasing and not only that their service is just first class with all the orders getting executed within milliseconds of request and we can rely to get that even on high news event.

I never try OctaFx before but i think ECN would be the best option, so far i have been trying 2 type of ECN account. First is Interactive Brokers and also Dukascopy. To be honest their spreads usually as high as 3 pips only and it is only happen to high peak market especially when news just launched, but it is around 0.xx-1.99 pips.

Finding the best forex broker that has a fast execution capability, a reliable trading platform and which can be trusted with your account deposit might be the first things you will want to assure yourself of. Other sweeteners can include account opening bonuses and other features like mobile trading and SMS market alerts. I think TenkoFx provide an excellent facility for traders, PAMM Manager, Investor and Partner

there are some brokers who open ECN account, there we can enjoy facility of small spread range, even less than 1 pips. however, it will raise suddenly during high news impact. personally, I am trade on standard account which offering fix spread rate, since I am perform swing technique.

There are many brokers out there and it all depends on what you want.I have searched and i think instantforex is one of the best.You can try the broker and it seems good.There are still other but has to be your choice.Go through forums and you will find others.

• 3 months later...

Go for OctaFX, it’s an ideal company with having low spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs and what makes this so good is their service, it’s a true ECN and regulated broker, so we never have to worried about investment in trouble as it’s always in safe hands. Also, there is another massive benefit which is their rebate offer, it brings home big profits up to $15, so that’s fascinating for any trader to have such security over the trades.

• 2 weeks later...

Try an ECN broker, it is the best broker that will offer little spreads. You will see that many credible ECN offers at around 0,xx spreads up to 2. That 2 spread is rarely happen and only get some spikes when there is such a big event and low liquidity.

Transparently swap calculation will make traders more convenient because traders can calculate trade compatible with the money management that will be used. in TICKMILL, each trader can see the swap table. other than that, now we can use a broker comparison myfxbook swap rate swaps to see each broker

TICKMILL is good i see that as an ECN broker, there are many other brokers aside from TICKMILL if you all personally does not like which does not have strict regulator, IVbroker, FXDD, FXCM, or even MBtrading are one of the solution for little speads offerd broker.