Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I don't have a problem with forex being regarded as an investment because by making profits you are getting a return on your investment into forex. Whichever way that one chooses to look at it though, it’s important that one is quite prepared for trading because to be successful you will have to be determined.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you have patience and confidence in ourselves I think we are ready in here. Considering that we are fast learner and good with analysis we can work on it without much the help of other traders. Although, we should be more careful how much investments we will make and to think that it's going to be risky all the times once we've invested.

I think forex can be best for the long term investment and just we can try opening the long term trades and that will really help the traders to earn a long term profits. And not at all issue a trader can use forex as a very good investment business to earn very extreme profits from it.

I think forex is a good investment as long as you know what you're doing. Now, forex is so risky so holding on something for a long period of time might not guarantee success. However, if you are knowledgeable and experienced then forex can give you  a quick turnaround in profit. I think forex like any other types of investment is worthy and will give you profit so long as you know how to proceed at it though. 

I think long term trading is one of the good kinds of trading that people can do, about the investment I agree with you that we can think forex as long term investment for us, but this investment not like other investment since we are the one who manage this investment not other people.

For sure we can invest our funds in trading forex especially when you are such a good trader. Just open some trades for long term if you want good and long profits, it may cause you loss too but trade small amount with big capital, then you will have more chances of earning.

Forex is good for investments. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account. I don't like to loss money in demo account but I do love to see myself earning big amount of money. I'm so happy with the way things are for me in forex trading right now and I do believe that some day I can really make it big in forex trading if I only know how to handle my account in here also.

Forex is a promising business . We can invest here with a small capital . If we can be patient then the profit can be obtained . To start forex , we have to learn in a demo account first. Very dangerous if we do not learn in a demo account . Because market conditions are always changing.

Forex is a promising business . We can invest here with a small capital . If we can be patient then the profit can be obtained . To start forex , we have to learn in a demo account first. Very dangerous if we do not learn in a demo account . Because market conditions are always changing.

I think this is a very good piece of business for us and for the opportunity it seems to be very good because when you are capable of making good trades and better on good earnings and not limited to only require a good skill to be in this business

I think this is a very good piece of business for us and for the opportunity it seems to be very good because when you are capable of making good trades and better on good earnings and not limited to only require a good skill to be in this business

yes, to be successful in forex trading we must have good skills. We know that forex is high risk business. With good trading skills, then we can minimize the risk. And we also need discipline, good psychology and good money management. That way, we can get the profit.

whether traders apply long term or short term strategy, they can make profit still as long as they are apply the strategy properly. investment is one of long term trading approach in trading. when traders analyze the future market based on fundamental analysis, they will able to get profit by use investment approach.

whether traders apply long term or short term strategy, they can make profit still as long as they are apply the strategy properly. investment is one of long term trading approach in trading. when traders analyze the future market based on fundamental analysis, they will able to get profit by use investment approach.

If I wanted more say in this trade is how to trade better in this business when I felt kind of trading forex is and this is one type of business that we can use in this trade for the investment and trade

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forex is really good for investments. If I have 100,000 dollars I can say I'm happy with my monthly income. I really do like to see myself having a 100,000 dollars trading capital. Right now I already break the 1,000 dollars trading capital so my next goal is to have 10,000 dollars trading capital. Who know before we know it I already reach the 100,000 dollars trading capital.

• 3 weeks later...

If I have a 100,000 dollars trading capital I can make a living trading in forex. I do know its going to take me a lot of trade in forex and I'm so sure that I can guarantee myself to make some profit in here some how. I'm so sure that I can earn really good amount of money in here once I know how to trade. Lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our trading account and I do believe I can handle my account good enough to make some profit in here.

If we already have a lot of trading experience, then we can invest in forex with a lot of money for example $ 10,000. But we must be careful in making decisions. If the account we want to last longer in forex, then we can put SL on our account. By doing so, the greater risk we can minimize.

Foreign Exchange or Forex as it usually known is really a good place to make your living, but you got to know what you are doing. Don’t just open an account and start trading because you will lose your money. Before trading on live account, try to read educational materiel on the subject, learn the technical analysis techniques and fundamental techniques. Find a good broker that has good reputation.

yep I'm sure that foreign exchange might be great for extended investment. i really thnk that you ought to possess received abilities inside foreign currency trading currently to enable you to achieve extended exchanging inside foreign exchange. as it's very significantly reputable method to earn money for those who have the right strategies and expertise.

Forex is quite a good source of investment. But then, before the trader comes into it, he must make sure he has adequate and well thought after knowledge and understanding of it and how it works. That is the only way to become successful in Forex. This is not like a business where the trader only hopes for a better trading career without a practice to realize that.

• 3 weeks later...

we can apply investment approach in trading by use turtle strategy. we are take advantage from major trend movement which usually last for many months. investment approach relatively safe since traders doesn't take high lot size per trading. traders goal is catch high profit pips by riding the trend doesn't focus in how high the amount value per pips.

Forex is good for investment. Whoever that wants to be investing in here in the forex market will be able to understand that forex is a risky business. So therefore, in other to prevent him or her from that, he or she should not risk more than he or she can lose.