Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

As long as you have patience and confidence in ourselves I think we are ready in here. Considering that we are fast learner and good with analysis we can work on it without much the help of other traders. Although, we should be more careful how much investments we will make and to think that it's going to be risky all the times once we've invested as well as choosing the right broker for us. 

For passive invest i would concern not just the broker that i am using but also who is my pamm manager, can he/she handle the trading well and could it give me nice ROI? As for active investment of course i do confidence in my ability even the profit isn't so high and relatively slow to come, but broker is the main issue for my active investment.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you have patience and confidence in ourselves I think we are ready in here. Considering that we are fast learner and good with analysis we can work on it without much the help of other traders. Although, we should be more careful how much investments we will make and to think that it's going to be risky all the times once we've invested as well as choosing the right broker for us. 

• 2 weeks later...

The more we invest the more chances to earn huge cash so forex is the business where the investment we make will matters a lot and that will make you decide weather to trade or not . Every trader should be very careful while trading because forex is not a easy way to earn it need a very goo knowledge so try to be brave when you are making investment with forex . 

forex investment is a highly profitable investment and therefore, we need to be able to try to keep investing well. And to start forex investment then we need to be able to choose a broker who is really convenient for trading that will allow us to trade with the maximum.

Yes it is highly profitable and has promising future just like the other type of high risk investment especially if you are living in developing countries. No doubt this type of investment become a hot spot for all people who want better income. Many promise such as high return and also high earning will drive more people to put their money here.

Well we can say that is a good investment and lucrative too but in the other side we must realize that forex also just another program that is totally risky for the others and you musn't let your guad down because one single mistake in this business could be fatal for you.

I am well aware about this facft before i start to put my money here, and i knew the consequences of my foolishness if that is happening. True, foreign exchange is lucractive but don't forget the turnover of forex is keep increasing and this is a promising factor that will drive forex to the higher level.

• 3 months later...

Hm, if you put turnover on it, then it seems settled. Forex still a lucrative investment for any other people because its open nature and as you said the turnover is keep increasing and it is more than $5 trillion per day. Any kind of transaction would be absorbed inside even for the smallest lot size.

Yes it is settled now, you said it by yourself that forex has high turnover isn't it? 5 trillion vs some bilion dollars( in other industry but i think that is futures) since with 5 trillions all the transaction would be go into one big chunk market and there will be always someone who buy or sell.

@gaban: And not just that thanks to leverage and lower minimum deposit usually if you want to act as passive investor, the minimum deposit of your pamm manager usually ask is lower than the same high risk business such as stock. This what makes forex as lucrative investment not just for active investment(where you trade your money) but for passive investment.

Overall from other trader's posts here it is clear there is big indication that forex is a big investment(in fact) it's the biggest market that exist nowadays, thanks to its distributed characteristic which resulted on competitive fees. Fx for investment now is a big kids on the block and keep growing.

• 2 weeks later...

forex investment is very profitable. especially if you choose a PAMM account, you only need to invest some money then you can earn money without having to make trades and let your manager that manages money. But you need to be careful in PAMM manager

But remember that you must be careful when you choose your manager, not all managers good enough for you and to make everything worse you can see many pamm manager go out there claim that they are the best but what? In few months your money is lost and you wil loss a lot of money from it.

Of course funds management is more important than investing . All our decisions tell how much we are caring about our funds invested in trading account. For example high investment with low skill is not advised , it can be a dangerous one . With skill of trading low investment is a hurdle in profit making.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, you seems told everything here. That is right we should be careful with our trading and have big capital will help us to trade better since we get bigger profit and it won't be any hurdle for us. So far i see forex as reasonable investment for some people if they want more profitable investment.

Forex is a good investment but it is not a rock solid, it is actually a liquid and easy to fall if someone don't know what to do with all money they invested. Forex as we know is one of the riskiest business, and with one wrong step you could literally blow all of your account.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to learn about forex there are more than you know source outside It requires just few weeks for you all to understand about forex and also its investment before you start an investment on forex itself. I myself see that we should know what forex is, because i think that as long as we don't now about forex that would make us "blind" about forex itself and will be hard to turn forex into a promising investment..

Well it is a shame that if we think forex is not profitable, because it is profitable but also with risk that is equal to the profit. It is a high risk business but it is also a high profitable business, it is all depend on the trader how to manage that risk and as investor we should look at the right PAMM who have biggest turnover, but usually that kind of manager give low return and usually ask for bigger remuneration.