Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyFxPedia - myfxpedia.com

riddick09

indeed this one is not for tthose who don't have enough nkowledge about forex or else he would find it difficult to post here. . anyways it does not seem to have too many sections. and there are not too many po;sts on the site yet. so i think that the site is lacking in activity for now.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that you need here mastery to learn forex trading. Just try first to learn about demo trading and read some of the discussion here and slowly gain knowledge I know that this forum don't have much threads about forex yet but hoping we will able to see any improvement in the activity.

Sincerely you are 100% because hardly would one be coming across a forex forum that wouldn't be offering a good rate.Well to me the admin is trying and am sure with time he would be taking some decisions that would eventually be favouring posters at the forum.

woo! Forex forum is hard to discuss. I lack the mastery of it so i have no plans joining a forum like this. I might have deductions if i'll try joining so much better if i'll just avoid.

not need mastery, just have little knowledge you can make post here, even someone that not even try trading also can make post about forex, just by see some material in some site like babypips, but with mastery i think that you can active in more than one section and make a lot of posts

Yes, you just need to have the basics of forex trading to start posting in here. Besides, you can also use the forum to increase your knowledge in the process. You will realize that there are many forex forums that are popping up its better to familiarize yourself with it to earn well in PTP as well.

Yes, without this knowledge you will not be able to contribute positively to the forum and your posts will likely be classified as spam posts and not compensated for. It would be easier if you did take the time to learn a bit about forex because there are also a lot of forums out there to earn from too.

That's for sure you can increase your knowledge while you are posting in here but it would be much better if you have lots of knowledge before you start your posting activity in here so that it would be just easy for you to post in here, and you will be comfortable posting in here.

I wonder if there is any members who has been able to go high up the levels and go past level 5 and into the special group. This would mean that they are earning 8 cents per post for their activities which is quite lucrative considering it goes directly into your payment processor account.

I wonder if there is any members who has been able to go high up the levels and go past level 5 and into the special group. This would mean that they are earning 8 cents per post for their activities which is quite lucrative considering it goes directly into your payment processor account.

i think they need to make a lot of posts here and already get paid by them at least once :D, you know this forums is not easy as there aren't so many people that can be active make post, and if they can i think they are knowledgeable person. but so far i don't see anyone yet

i think they need to make a lot of posts here and already get paid by them at least once :D, you know this forums is not easy as there aren't so many people that can be active make post, and if they can i think they are knowledgeable person. but so far i don't see anyone yet

Going back to the forum I just realised that there are no good activities at all so it would be hard to expect anyone to have moved up the levels and getting a better post rate in the process.There hasnt been any recent updates by admin also.

If there are no activities then it would be just really hard for you to post in here so it would be better not to start your posting activity in here if you will not able to reach the minimum payment to request in here, as even the Fiorum is paying when you can't reach the minimum then that is just useless.

Just sad that I will not be able to be active in the forum as I know that the forum will going to be not good for those who don't have much knowledge as well as I don't see it as good as other forums yet. Knowing how very professional looking posters they have.

That is what admin has to contend with. There are more forex forums that are giving better offers to their members in terms of post rates as well a variety of sections for members to be active in. Admin has to make the forum competitive if he wants members to be active on the forum.

Well, I don't think we can see it in the forum to make here as competition to other forums. Their goal first is to have here some activity and find a broker. Then if they are successful to that they will try to be more competitive then. Although, I don't know the status of the forum now.

But the catch is that they wont be able to get activities with the forum being as it is now because it not competitive at all. The sections, the rates, minimum about for payout for example. Members would be discouraged by these and look for alternative forums that offer better than this and therefore activities in here wont increase.

At the moment there is hardly any posting activities on the site so it would take time to see if the forum is paying or not. If there were active members in here then you would know for sure as some get to reach payout and submit their payment requests. I am also not posting on the forum although I had registered.

It's hard to get the motivation to post on the site as well. That's why he's not I'm not planning to join the site any time soon. So I would just wait for others to see if they would like to post on the site actively. I don't know if there's good activity on the site as well.