Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyFxPedia - myfxpedia.com

riddick09

Yes, for sure it will be really hard for you to have a good activities in here, but if the Admin will make an update at least then we will be able to know somehow if the Admin still planning something good in here or this will remain as a dead Forum because we are not hearing some good news about it.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's hardly no activities on the forum now and its not suprising that this is the situation although the forum had a really interesting post rate. Just a pity the payout minimum is really high and this will serve as a detterrent to many members while there isnt enough activities in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there are still a few members posting on the forum as I can see that there were some that posted in this month. They have a low amount of posts though and unfortunately members dont get to last here so it would be interesting to see if they will work till they get to payout. The mod in here is still active nonetheless.

That something to keep an eye on from the forum because admin may be planning to introduce some changes besides just the new forum template. For now we can just hope that the changes would be positive and get to encourage members to participate more and reach their targets.

Yeah. With the amount of competition that already exists among PTP forums it would be a good idea to make some changes to the structure and then update members of the developments. If there is anything good that the admin is offering to members I have no doubt that there would be increasing posting activities in here as posters are already active in many forex forums.

• 3 months later...

I have checked out the site just now just to see the condition of the site. So I have noticed that the site has low activity and also the site has few sections only which might another reason of the low activity on the site as well. So I do agree that the admin should improve the site and just follow the structure of other forex forums. But the most important thing is that the admin would be paying well which I don't think is the case.

Only the interesting I see in the forum is they have here secured page in the forum homepage. So obviously, they are careful for the bots or whatever try to have difficulty in the forum. But yes, you are right that we can't have good activity or chance to earn because of the limited discussions and activities.

It'd indeed end up being greater if the fee has been reduced particularly for the 1st people that will interact since next it'd not really get really miss people to discover if it is genuinely paying out as well as not really. My business is even so objective with hoping the idea out as i think using the check composition the idea will not end up being that much massive of any activity since article fee perform increase dependant upon the number of articles you might have acummulated.

I guess we can consider this forum no longer a good one since there is still no good developments to come from in a couple of months now. The least that admin could do is get some payment proofs out there with contests or lower his minimum payout as part of a promotion.

It could in fact be greater in the event the pace has been reduce specifically for the initial users that interact simply because then it might certainly not take long for users to learn whether it is genuinely having to pay or even certainly not. We are on the other hand purpose upon trying the item out as i consider with all the repayment design the item will not be very much huge of any undertaking simply.