Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyFxPedia - myfxpedia.com

riddick09

Yes, that's usually the case even let's say that there are many Forex trader, but there are many who don't interested in posting in Forums because they are just focusing on their trades and if they are profitable they won't be posting in any Forums.

Forex communities are still relevant to all types of trades even the most experienced but the only difference would be that they would not be posting actively like most of us who are into PTP. Its clear that you could be making more money from trading that actively posting on PTP like this one.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that's the point that mostly it's better to earn in trading as I have experience trading and gained good amount better in posting in forums. Though, we know that there are times we will have our MC so, it is still good to have backup of funds or source of funds to trade again but this forum doesn't have any proof yet of payments.

Forex forums are important because of the earning potentials of the Foreign exchange market. But that is besides the point, as myfxpedia does not look like a ptp forum as at now, and although i have no plans to post or even register here till i am convinced that they are a paying ptp. I would be closely monitoring their progress from time to time.

The fact that there are no visible efforts from admin to try and promote the forum or provide incentives for this to happen just further makes it undesirable at the moment. This is why some would come to the conclusion that this is actually not a PTP forum anymore although there is no formal announcement.

I have just resorted to ignoring the forum and only visit it sometimes because there are no positive updates that would make one interesting in keeping up with it. If there were updates now and then at the least then it would be better but for now there's nothing for posters to be interested in.

Yes, I even no idea or updates in the forum but I know the admin or the partner or the mod in the forum who promoted this to me. But no interest because I did not have any chance to give it a try for the reason that I don't have any time with the low activity and few sections.

The members that are saying that this is still a paid to post forum should produce their recent payment proofs from the forum as proof of this. I havent seen one in a very long time and even the forum does not have any updates related to PTP so its hard to say that it is still one.

Its seems this thread is active but its seems no one is active in this site but in this thread only. I'm wondering if this site is still paying or if someone is really earning in this site? Becuase I really want to join as many ptp forums as I can right now. I hope I can make good income right now. I know many of use just cant' help to post in this thread but I hope some are active in this site also.

The best thing to do in this case would be to contact the admin directly in order to try and find out the real situation here. One thing that I know is that the forum hasnt made payments to members in a while so it does make sense that the forum would have actually turned to non-ptp although it wasnt announced.

Its just that before I think that I remember that there was a section for payment requests explaining the process of requesting for payments and how much the minimum was. I cant find that section any more on the forum. Admin is still making frequent announcements on the forum with the latest just a few days ago.

If the forum is paying then let us see just one latest proof from the forum or the paid to post offer from here.The fact that the paid to post offer thread explaining the rates and how to cashout is no longer there suggests to me that the forum is no longer a PTP forum. It is still running though as a forum without a doubt as we can see that there are some members active with even the admin himself being regularly active in here.

The payout was high from the beginning which is probably one of the reasons why there was never really payments from the forum. I dont remember any member specifying that they have not been paid by the forum so it might just be a matter of targets being set too high for a new forex forum.