Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MyFxPedia - myfxpedia.com

riddick09

I'm not the admin.

Hello! Here's a new forex forum which mod SE sent to me.

You will get reward for your activity on myfxpedia and these levels are created to stop the spammers as we only want that good users at myfxpedia so that we can make it a useful place.

Level 1

1-100 posts = $0.02

Level 2

100-200 posts = $0.03

Level 3

200-300 posts = $0.04

Level 4

300-400 posts = $0.05

Level 5

400-500 posts = $0.06

* After a user will complete 5 levels, his account will be moved to Special Group

Special Group = $0.08 per post

Payment Structure

1 – Minimum to request = $10

2 – Payment request will be made by user by commenting here or contact me on Yahoo or Skype

3 – Post checking and approval done (up to 5 working days)

4 – Payment Processing (up to 5 working days)

5 - Payment Method – Liberty Reserve

Payment Request Format

Username – myfxpedia bonus withdraw

Amount = $10

LR account No. = U123456

Posting Guidelines for User

1 – No advertisement of any kind is allowed.

2 – No copy/paste is allowed until you have a very helpful material

3 – No post/bonus chasing is allowed which means that you should not just keep on posting to get the bonus and increase you post count.

4 – Short Posts like “I agree” “Thanks you” are prohibited

5 – You should provide at least 2 lines in each of your posts.

6 – You will get paid according to your posts quality.

7 - Myfxpedia reserves the right to null the bonus or reject you payment request for any reason.

Link : www.myfxpedia.com/

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all 10$ is too high minimum payout and it will take too much time.i have visited this forum and found that there is only forex topics available for commenting and no other topic available except it and its very hard to talk about only one topic.they should add other topics if they want to increase their members.

It would indeed be much better if the rate was lower especially for the first members that join in because then it would not take long for members to discover if it is really paying or not. I am nonetheless intent on trying it out as I think with the payment structure it wont be that much big of a task because post rate do increase depending on how many posts you have acummulated.

Another forex based ptp forum have arise, but then again the posting rates being offered was not as good as the other ptp forums around, anyways their posting rates increases each time you surpassed 100 posts but still hard to achieve the minimum payout amount from here.

I would still like to give it a try nonetheless for as long as there are good posting activities in here. Unfortunately the forum has not really started in earnest because there are hardly any threads to reply to so as soon as that is done it be a bit easier for me to become active.

Well they have some kind of unique offer like the posting rates varies with the number of posts that you have in here but then again posting for the earlier stage would be not interesting that much in here as you will find it hard to reach minimum payout amount if so.

I suppose that one of the reasons why many members are sceptical is because of the minimum payout being regarded as too high. Maybe admin should consider lowering it for the time being so that members can reach payout and payment proofs go around the forums. This will surely change a lot of peoples minds.

Yes, not only they not have low minimum payout but they have also less threads and less activity which not makes us easier to reach for payout. But then I believe this forum will really be a good forum when we have seen that they have here great activity already.

Only time will tell I guess because its still in the early stages of the forum. In time as long as the site remain online and paying it would get easier to reach the payout amount and if there are good activities it will prove to be a good place to be active.

The fact that its a forex forum has certainly lost the interest of many members. From the way that its actually setup your post rate increases when you make more posts and by getting a higher post rate you will get to reach payout much quicker as a result.

This is quite true because I am already active on fxfred and there are many topics and posts that are made on a daily basis. I do suppose that the post rate could be discouraging but the fact that you can withdraw it directly as opposed to it be added to your trading accout should have caught the interest of many a poster but it hasnt.

Well, this forum is still new and we also don't know what might happen in the next months if they will be successful to find advertisers and members that will be active. I don't have plan to check or post it yet but I wonder if there's interested to post now here.

i think because they are still new but if you can be so active here lilke creating thread it will be good and i think for people who have some knowledge about forex i am sure that they can earn decent earning here, later i will trying to register and be active here.

Yes, creating threads here would also help the forum have a good amount of activities too. This is likely to increase the posting from members because there will be more places to post in here. Maybe admin should have also started a thread starter competition as well.

• 2 weeks later...

There's unfortunately just no good activities on the forum that everyone who takes a look at the forum does not feel discouraged that they will be able to reach payout. I had thought that admin would have reduced the payout minimum by now to boost activities.

I think the rates of this forum is low compared to that of other forex based ptp forums because its not sponsored by any broker. Seems like admin wants to depend on profits he make from forex trading and advertisements revenue to clear payments. I think its better if admin can lower the minimum payout even if he won't increase ptp rates.

I think the rates of this forum is low compared to that of other forex based ptp forums because its not sponsored by any broker. Seems like admin wants to depend on profits he make from forex trading and advertisements revenue to clear payments. I think its better if admin can lower the minimum payout even if he won't increase ptp rates.

if you are newbie in forex i think it is hard to earn here actually to earn here is good unless you have a lot of posts already created here, say about 320 posts if you can make 320 posts and you will reach cashout, and for next cashout you need about more than 200 posts to do that. actually long long one but it still worthy if you already spend a lot of posts here.

so what i said before, this forum not for anyone especially the only one who want to earn money just from their posts, and thisone is not PTP but Forex Forum so you must have knowledge or at least have little knowledge about forex or already try to trading in demo or real account. but if you forex trader or have a lot of knowledge about it this site is good for you.

if you are newbie in forex i think it is hard to earn here actually to earn here is good unless you have a lot of posts already created here, say about 320 posts if you can make 320 posts and you will reach cashout, and for next cashout you need about more than 200 posts to do that. actually long long one but it still worthy if you already spend a lot of posts here.

From my own view, a Newbie in forex trading will find it really hard to participate in discussions here even if not careful, they may quit posting in there after making over 150 posts and nothing to show for it. I'm sure only those who will be earning here are people who joined without the aim of earning from their posts so they are just there to discuss about forex trading. I'm very sure someone whose aim is to earn from his posts will have to be very patience.