Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

It is depend on the person itself, as for me I don't trade everyday, but I am trading at least 2 days in a week and mostly trade about 3-4 days per week, it also help me to gain more knowledge and some profit from my trading, and position I don't know how much position I open every time I trading.

The slightest chance that we get every day should be utilized as well as possible especially those of us who only have a small capital which is not possible using a long-term strategy to gain huge profits must be smart to take advantage of existing opportunities, however small profit we get every day, but with persistence and patience in the end we will get maximum results.

I think every traders should trade in this market reason if we do trade everyday then make us well experience while we make more experience then we can do good trade and get lot of profit. I do trade everyday if I do its help me good knowledge and experience. So if we want achieve our goals from forex market then should trade every day.

traders can decide to trade everyday or not. depend on strategy. scalper probably will trade everyday and take advantage from daily trend and volatility. but long term traders won't trade everyday because they are take advantage from major trend movement which require them to less trading.

traders can decide to trade everyday or not. depend on strategy. scalper probably will trade everyday and take advantage from daily trend and volatility. but long term traders won't trade everyday because they are take advantage from major trend movement which require them to less trading.

I agree with you that the forex trading is that obviously we should have a better trade on the ability of our analysis because I believe in this trade we will be much better in this trade for the building trades every trade every day because every day is also quite high risk also

trading opportunities every day is open to make trading profits but obviously we have to know also that in this trade we should not force yourself to do any trading day will actually make us easy to lose

I agree with you that the forex trading is that obviously we should have a better trade on the ability of our analysis because I believe in this trade we will be much better in this trade for the building trades every trade every day because every day is also quite high risk also

I'm really focus more on earning. Eventually I can become a successful trader also. Don't try to make some bad trade. Just make sure you know how to handle our account well enough to make some profit. I do recommend that we invest more time in demo account than in real account to make sure that we can earn good amount of money in forex trading. This is the only way I can master some good earning in here.

I'm really focus more on earning. Eventually I can become a successful trader also. Don't try to make some bad trade. Just make sure you know how to handle our account well enough to make some profit. I do recommend that we invest more time in demo account than in real account to make sure that we can earn good amount of money in forex trading. This is the only way I can master some good earning in here.

all of us want to be successful in forex trading, but certainly will not be easy as well in this trade to achieve success all require a long journey and we have to continue to learn how to keep better in the future trade

yes, forex is not easy business and probably, traders will need to take long period learning before they are able to end up become profitable. however, long learning is consequences and no one able to avoid it when they are willing to become success in this business.

all back on the ability of each merchant in this trade because we know that in this business we will continue to trade with better attention to the condition of our trade and never force yourself to trade with us

• 2 weeks later...

I think we also need trading  every day to train trading  skills we so much better. Like a knife that every day needs to be sharpened. Likewise with our trading skills. We also need trading training  that our skills in order to better  again. because  to the ever-changing market prices are uncertain. With the ever increasing capabilities, we can minimize the risk.

• 3 weeks later...

I do trade in regular basis and I do hope that in the long run I can really make something good in here I do know that in two to three years time we can really become a good earner. I do know that on regular basis we can make some profit in here. I'm tired and sick of losing money and I do know we can really handle our account in here without any problem at all.

trading daily is not good for anybody willing to make something out of the market,no matter how good our trading strategy might be working it can not give a daily profit to anybody,so basically i dont think trading daily is a good idea,the trader doing such is prom to over trading and such person can easily get addicted to trading

rather than traders focus in quantity, better for them to focus in quality. though traders can trade everyday, but I am sure not everyday market will allowing traders to make profit. if traders have specific strategy and following it strictly, they'll less to open order because trade based on good trading setup only.

intraday trading in helping us to hone the trading skills more deeply. With intraday trading then we will be freed from the swap. for Muslim traders who want to do a swap-free trading in  intraday trading. Because it is difficult to find a broker who work Islamically.

You don't need to trade everyday but some days that will help you gain some profit is good enough. Trading everyday will only lead to impulsiveness and cause you to lose even more. I think the market is really bad some days so we not be able to make money everyday though. I think we should focus on our day job and also focus on making money from other sources cause forex is too risky for the newbie to make money. 

• 3 weeks later...

For me no. A trader might not have the need to trade daily unless however in cases where that is his only source of earning. Most probably he would. Trading in Forex shouldn't be an all day affair to me because it is not all days that the market becomes favourable to all. It doesn't get good every day and it should be when your analysis have a fairer view of the market.

I guess not all traders can trade on a daily basis. Maybe for those who choose forex trading as a side job is not trading  a daily basis. They are just trading in between their busy time. We  liberal to  want to choose  daily trading or not. And you will have an advantage if it could trade on a daily basis. because we can learn to understand the characteristics of the market.

Sure, I think majority of the traders that would be trading everyday are those who really have enough time to spare. That is why you find out that majority of the traders are not trading daily. Most traders are just part time traders and they are simply earning from Forex as a kind of side income.

• 3 weeks later...

we doesn't need to trade everyday if we are apply swing or long position trading. however, if we are conduct scalping, probably we will looking for trading opportunity everyday. however, since market uncertain and changes fast especially in low time frame, have no chance to traders to keep always winning everyday.

We have to trade everyday to increase the chances of we earning money everyday. This thing does not mean that it is a must that when we are trading everyday, that we will be earning money every day. But because there is a better chance for the trader who is trading daily to be making money from forex. Full time traders are the ones who do trade daily because that is their main job.

• 2 months later...

And there is no way we get a guarantee that as we trade every day, we make it everyday. What we end up having is additional knowledge to that which we had. Trading more often only gives us a chance to know more about the market and not a chance to earn more even though we are basket traders.