Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do we need to trade everyday?

biwake

I think the newbie traders have to practice as much as they can. Constant practice would boost they confidence and improve their skills. As a matter of fact, I believe they also have to learn new strategies and master them in practice, that's the only way to become a good trader.

It may take time more than you thought to learn well on demo account, but your efforts will much really worth it when it comes to real trading because you have mastering almost the basics of trading itself.

It may take time more than you thought to learn well on demo account, but your efforts will much really worth it when it comes to real trading because you have mastering almost the basics of trading itself.

We can start trading with demo account to learn about forex without spending money but demo account also must be maximized as well as possible to make us be better and better more. Trading experience from this account must be maximized to make us get more profit in forex

• 1 month later...

My stance right now bout this case is it is still debatble because everyone has own desire to make profit but in different pace, some people prefer more aggressive way while the others prefer more passive way or slower pace way to make profit. What i want to point out there is that trade everydy or trade for certain day is not even matter. You should decide, if trade everdy take a toll of your body then forget about it.

It depends on the traders because they are not usually active in forex trading or not full timer and not all the time the forex market will be good to open position and also not good if we have monitor the market for the whole day when we are not going to have long term trading. So far, its not necessary mean that if we trade daily the bigger profits we can have, its the decision and guts that its good to buy position.. 

No I do not trade everyday I made selective of days include friday not in my list because that is when the market is all about to close so we need to chose the section that sort us the best which is the kind thing we ever wanted

I think we can trading as long as we want, but indeed sometime we must analyze the trend market, and we have own style in trading, scalping trader might they can trade daily, but swing trader might they will only trade few times a  week, forex tradng giving flexible time to trading and we can trade anytme

We do not need to trade forex everyday but if you have time I think that trading everyday is of no barrier at all and that is why I love this business for me I dont trade on friday but every other day I trade perfectly monday trading is also sometime boring to me

We need to trade forex everyday mostly if you want to succeed forex trading is never that simple we work hard to earn our money so if you really want to join the big men clube then learn how to trade than to wait to trade everyday in this market as this will lead to massive confusion

If a trader want to trade everyday he can go ahead and trade but I dont like trading the forex market everyday this is so unrealistic forex is good but also learn how to handle it for better and positive result in the way and that is what forex is all about it is good to trade only on the day that is convinience to you

If a trader want to trade everyday he can go ahead and trade but I dont like trading the forex market everyday this is so unrealistic forex is good but also learn how to handle it for better and positive result in the way and that is what forex is all about it is good to trade only on the day that is convinience to you

If we decide to trade in forex, we also must try to more improve trading skills. Demo account can be used to start trading, we can learn the basics of forex trading starting from this account.

In fact you don't have to trade everyday if you don't have any mood, trader can be at anytime, i trade at least once in a month or twice if i see the condition of the market and my emotion allow me. If you just push yourselves to keep trading you may ended up losing more of your money if you follow the right time, your chance to make profit is bigger.

Definitely, there's still exception as we can't really make daily trading since we can say that we can be scalper well, even scalper need to have chances to have a good opportunity in a trade not always to trade but if not then we might lose chances of profits as well as wasted our time to monitor the market for a good trade. 

Of course noo. I make 4-5 trading entries in my Hotforex platform in a month, because I use impulse strategy which gives signals only during news or breakouts. Its quite less frequent comparing to scalping 

I think it's already good plan trading, I am also usually will trade on few time a week, because prefer work as swing trading with hold position sometime a week, but sometime I am use averaging strategy with look on weekly timeframe as major trend to analyzed

There is nothing wrong by trading everyday but in as much as the knowledge and skills is there you have the rght step towards this forex is good and nothing can stop us from profiting from it if we have the right knowledge but have trading session not a matter of trading everyday

Although the market open 5 day a week, but as tarder don't need tarde everyday, if not yet get best sigal confirmatoon hence better they waiting on best momentum to open entries, except they already master as scalping might they can trade daily and it will giving more pleasant if always getting profit

As i have said in previous comment, You can trade any time depends on your strategy which you follow for Forex. There is no specific time or number for trading in a week or month. I know so many experience trader who trades once a week and earn good profit.

Everyday trading is very good for traders because that can sharpen our skills and can improve our experience with time ,for that traders have to practice daily and should know new trading strategies and market conditions to perform better as they can be more skillful with time .

There are certai trader might they avoid trading on monday and friday, they have reason if on monday the trend market still not yet clearn figured on the market and on friday often price movement move randomly and very unpredictable, and as trader they not necessary ttrade everyday if likely not yet getting best signal entry hence waiting more safe than rush

If we can have the habit of trading everyday our trading experience improves a lot and we can develop the skill in a proper way which can enrich our knowledge and help us to grow the confidence in multiple order ,for that we have to practice a lot with passion .

@aliforex, you are very correct if a trader want to trade everyday then he must ensure that he have the knowledge and the skills to succeed .

Thou sometime we can chose to embark on long term trading and leave our trade while doing something else I think this is what we need to call the long term trading

You don't have to trade everyday if you want to trade with optimized profit in fact you should focus on your current trading. I see most traders trying to go for quantity rather than quality which they should prefer quality, trading with more quality will bring more prospect to traders.

@radex78, even me I dont like monday trading at all because that is where the market is about to close it is good that we always take a close look at the Gap before we place any trade from our chart this will ensure the protection of our trade in the rightful manner and it is right