Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

For latest payments from Goldentalk, I just have checked their IHBP section, where I could find it was on 26th April the last payout was released, because payment proof was posted of that date, there may be even latest payments might have been processed and they might haven't posted the proof.

who knows but i think that is safe if we assume something like that because usually psoters here will be post their payment proofs sooner after admin processed the payment, actually it is easy to make payment here just by click some button and then we can get our money.

My goal in the forum is to have 10 set of posts and then, will have a payout at least in a month one payout but depends if will be able to focus and have 2 payouts in a month. And yet, even the slow payments in GT I will still say that they have good rate per post.

If you can post ten post then I will try to post 10 post after you. In this way I will know which threads you are posting so that I can spread and become active in that threads as well. I'm really happy and excited that some how I do earn good amount of money in ptp forum other than GT. Because I really don't think earnings in GT can be counted on regular basis since this site usually pay after three weeks to more than a month of waiting.

As Liberty Reserve has now gone down, I was wondering how would they pay their members as Liberty Reserve was the only withdraw method used by them. Moreover, I think they should add other payment methods such as Payza or Paypal so that the members gets a variety to choose their payment method which would be a good option.

I dont know what is going on here but I sometime do hope that the program is still a paying program and can go along way to make poster earn alot with them.

Am yet to return for posting here maybe that will done today.

• 2 weeks later...

This forum is good but it seems admin too late to announce what kind of payment processor that he want to use for us, i hope that payment processor will make us more easier to get payment and will make us more comfortable to use too

Well we can only wait and see what will be the GoldenTalk admin choosing as the preferred payment processor. I suppose GoldenTalk is funded by the monitor GoldPoll so the closure of LR is a big blow to the HYIP monitor and forum itself. Let the forum and monitor slowly recover the funds itself. For now I suppose no one is going there to post ? Because I see the forum so quiet :(

That's very correct,I think the next payment processor to be used in here would be PM,since admin is the owner of GoldPoll,I feel PM is the second most used in hyips and that is what I feel that the admin would use. Anyways,I am not going to let that weigh me down. I would keep posting in the forum.

It is very hard to know what Golden Talk will choose for the next Online Money Processor. Because, the Admin still does not know for sure. There is no clue for now. But, it must be a big blow for the Admin of Golden Talk. Because they do not want to use other Online Money Processor before

It is decisive for the admin to pick the next payment processor to be used in the forum 'cos he is a HYIP monitor and the most used payment processor used in HYIP is PM after LR,so there is nothing delaying him not choose PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Good thing that admin has made the decision for PM but it is still have the decision for which they are going to have for the payment processor but for me, I'm already okay with PM and so far, I have made 40 posts now and just waiting to have reach 100 posts.

It is interesting to see a payment proof via Perfect Money from GoldenTalk being made not long ago. This might show that forum is going to resume its payment system very soon I guess ? But then I still see low activity in the forum. Seems that not many are really visiting the forum to post nowadays... :(

The amount of 3.93 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U1786712->U3446025. Memo: Your 131 posts on our forum.. Date: 10:55 17.07.13. Batch: 27862630.

very happy for you but how it take to recieve your money ,i'm not active here since long time and i think i should come back again and see how it become and if activity here still bad or not ,any way its good news that they put new choice to payout plus LR

That is not a payment proof of LR,it seems you have been offline since a long time,there is no more LR. The payment proof you saw is for PerfectMoney and that is what the admin is currently using in the forum. The activity in the forum is just normal,just few posters that are active in the forum. Well,it would be better if you resume your activity cos this would maximize your earnings online,

I just can't stop to be active in here cos this is one of my best forum. Regardless of the low activity,I would continue to be active in the forum. I love to read in the forum. There are always good discussion in the forum,most of the posts in the forum are not false posts cos mods don't allow it.

Yep all posts in GT are always true because the mods there are on the lookout for false posts and post chasers as they immediately delete and ban them respectively. Presently, the activity here has increased to a reasonable extent although the activity in the hyip section isn't encouraging.

Surely correct. The mods in GT are very active and are always going through each post I guess because you hardly see an onclear or unproven post there last for up to 24 hours. Tey will either clarify the issue or post a link so that members who are not familiar with it can easily check through and comprehend easily.

Thats true Christmas_ but its been quite some time since GT started paying via PM. Adil007 is the first person to get paid via pm and he was paid on 5th of July. http://goldentalk.com/t31099-10-196.html.

Quite surprisingly though, a poster(Martyn) got paid for 98posts. The minimum number of posts qualified for payout is 100POSTS. Guess it was a mistake..:)

http://goldentalk.com/t31099-10-196.html