Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

From the onset,the mods has never been strict to newbies in the forum even if the newbie is violating the forum rules. The newbies will be giving about 10 chances for violating forum rules before they get banned. The only offence that most newbies in the forum do make is post chasing. Well,I can still view the forum board regardless of the ban and I was able to know that the activity in the hyip section looks good.

Within the past couple of days, activities had soared very high in the forum and I guess a lot of posters took advantage of that to make some good number of posts. Since there are no much paying forums any longer, most posters are taking solace in the forum and it has increased the activities tremendously.

GT is different to the other forums. You don't expect members to make replies to your post when they don't have maningful information to share. There are threads that are not dead in some section and you will be the last poster there since last year and all of a sudden a member might just show and make reply to that post. You don't have to rush when you are posting in GT. Rushing will surely lead to post chasing. The mods are perfect when it comes to detecting that.

i am not working in this forum because many times i made post in it they deleted by posts and threads. due to this deletion of posts i think that there is no future of earning money here so that i decided to leave it . Now its more than 6 months i have not login my account here.

You are violating the forum rules that is why your posts or threads are been deleted. You need to visit the forum again and try and read the forum rules properly,then start making posts. If you post contains advertising and it is not in the advertising section. It will be moved or deleted for advertising. Its never too late,you can still earn from this forum and the good thing is,the forum pays good post rates.

@sheikh, GT is not a place where you can run posts at random. Even though there are days I might post up to 15 posts in a day, it doesn't come always and there are times you simply get the knock when you post for posting sake. The language GT understands is that you have to post only when necessary.

Well,some members will get warning while some will not. The last ban that I got was a straight ban and I never received any warning. I think it is a swing or mood thing,if the mods are not in the good mood when they want to ban someone,they might even give a permanent ban for an offence that is not worth it. Well,I think my favourite mod in the forum is mod Sinip follow by Betsybee,they are lenient mods. Marie2success hardly comes online. Anyway,my ban is lifted but I don't feel like posting in the forum for now.

Very good to see their payment proof here its very compactable and excellent maybe I will start posting here soon to see what I can get from here as well

This is very excellent and there is nothing that will stop me from joining here I think its a best decission for me

Yes,it is good to see that the admin has processed another payment but I will tell you that,you might not be able to make post here because someone sharing the same IP and email address with you. I think that member has been banned and you are likely to be banned permanently for having multiple accounts.

No I share no Email with nobody as pasword is known by me and Note if you want to use one email to register with any forum twice this is the message you will get

...sorry email already exist...

What I have is the IP issue with one guy which I have forgotten his username he is an old poster and his account get bann due to this inocent act I dont know how to go about this maybe I will email sinip for more explanation.

So are you telling me that you are aware of this. How come both of you can be sharing the same IP. Can I ask you some few questions,have you not been banned in GT,can you prove it that you are not rexway. You are banned in MMF because of this issue. Well,I don't think sinip will lift your ban if he has banned you. Multiple accounts are not allowed in any forum.

@hadge, you know me very well and I can tell you that I have nothing to do with this I.P issue with this guy ,if I have anything relating to this then I would have discontinue the act when it happen from the first forum.

But this is the obstacle I have been facing since they new guy came into the ptp forum I have begin to suspect manufactures of the devices he is using or ISP for this because this thing have cause me so much pain except that some admin will just understand with me after asking for a screen shot of my deskptop so I dont know as an old poster I cant involve in this messup.

Its like he swap the ip because there was a site called ''snapdollar'' its a get paid to site and meet this guy who is using my same ip since multiple account is not allow there ,i contact the admin and tell him what is going on and he said our ip are difference .

Thank God if the problem have finally solved,i have lost alot since this guy come in.

I guess you are saying the truth but you will keep having problems in forums if you do not resolve this issue. I checked the hall of shame in GT and I noticed that you and the other guy are banned in the forum. Have you contacted jeFF? I just want to see if he will lift the ban.

I tried contacted him but this is the notification I get(this users dose not accept any message at the moment) so i think he dosnt want to receive message direct to his inbox maybe members have disturb him so much with ueseless message

Well I was not able to reach minimum posts needed to make a payment request this month partly because I was not much active on the forum however I have better hopes this month and my activity seems to be better nowadays except that I know that there are times when I would have to leave the forum without even making a single post. However I am happy with that as well since I like the forum a lot.

I can see that you have been super active in the forum in the past few days,I can also see that you made a lot of posts in the community talk section. I just wonder how you guys are always motivated to make posts in that section. I only make posts there once in a while and that is when I cannot make posts in the HYIP,PTP or Payment processor section.

I noticed you don't usually get active in that section. For me, it is one of the best section in that forum because there are a lot of things you can find there which you can't find in so many other places of the forum. I usually check it out even though I don't want to check other sections.

Yes,I am not active in that section. The reason is because that section is where you see captcha jobs or some of programs that I don't involve my self in and I wouldn't like to be making false posts all in the name of I want to increase my post count,this is the same reason that makes me not to be posting sections like Sports betting,forex,internet security etc. It is not that I don't have ideas about them but I don't use them too often.

Yes,there was good activity in the forum today,I think I posted twice in the forum today and I have finally reached the minimum payout,I just hope that the admin can process payments swiftly as I am badly in need of PM funds.

@Hadge. You are a good hyip investor well this is not bad at all as for me I can tell you that the forum is a good forum and I have posted here for about twice I have set my daily post limit in this forum to 12 so am yet to turn in here today to post