Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Yeah, that's true, I think @Hadg33 is very good at analyzing HYIP and could easily post there. GT is basically a HYIP forum and you can always see some of the best HYIPs there. If I were in his shoes, I would have been very much active in the forum and on the HYIP sections.

@Hadge. You are a good hyip investor well this is not bad at all as for me I can tell you that the forum is a good forum and I have posted here for about twice I have set my daily post limit in this forum to 12 so am yet to turn in here today to post

Yes,I am so much in love with hyips,I hardly lost to it. Tray,are you telling me you are not banned? The last time that I checked the halls of shame,I noticed that you were banned permanently for having multiple accounts, it was even posted there that your AKA was rexway. Is this another tray that is naïve? Just curious

Hmm! I also wonder same thing. Well, that's by the way. I am thinking the admin might process payment any time from now. I don't think the activity was that much in the forum today even though I visited it only twice but I didn't get much notification the way I used to.

Well,I don't know when the admin will process payments,all I know is I am going to get paid in the forum. For the activity that you talked about,I think it is too earlier to conclude that activity in the forum is too low today,I have not even spent up to 5 hours since I wake up. Visit the forum in the next 5 hours and see how the activity will look like.

I think you are just about right. In the later part of the day, activities soared high and I was even able to make up to 10 posts in the forum. I never planned to visit the forum but when the notifications kept coming in, I decided to see what it has to offer. I can see some new members there as well.

Activity in GT is always fluctuating. Can you believe that throughout last week I was unable to make 10 posts. I saw senior member that was active in the forum yesterday,I thought I will be able to make replies to his posts but I couldn't. It seems that it is 3 weeks that I requested for a payout.

The forum has been down for like 24 hours now. As I am making this post the forum is still down. I checked www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com to see if I was the only one experiencing this error. To my surprised,the forum was down for every one. jeFF needs to do something about it very fast because we members needs to post in it.

Its been two days and I can't still open the site. I'm just wondering if my isp got ban in here or something. But this is weird. Because I can open other site except this one today.  I do hope that in the long run I can really enjoy making big income in here. This is the ptp forum that I first joined and earn. So I'm hoping to see myself posting in here again.

The Admin has to do something about this forum been down up to 2 days right now. What will be the main issue with this, I guess maybe from their Hosting plan. Hope this is not another way of saying Bye Bye to the posters, but I never think so for now. Just let's keep on waiting for the Admin to do something and to make the forum Live for Posters and Readers Online, because we Cheers the forum.

Even if we know the issue we still can't do anything but wait. I'm sure this site will going to be active soon. Its not the first time that this happen in GT. In fact I experience this kind of situation many times already. But it do comeback and I do make some good post and good earning in here. The good thing about this forum is that when they return they pay bigger average.

Yes,you are somehow right,there are times that the forum would be down but I have never seen the one that lasted as this one. Presently,the forum is down as I am making this post. You said something like if the forum comes back,the admin will pay members that has requested for a payout big amount?

I have made another post in here. But since this is weekend I have my whole day for me posting in ptp forums and doing some review in forex trading. Weekdays is just around the corner and I do believe I can make good income in forex trading if I can concentrate in trading. I will just going to be active in GT once I have a free time.  I do try to be active posting in here 5 to 15 post a day if I can squeeze some time in here.

I can see that you and a member called "norvinpatrick" made posts in the forum. I was not able to join you members because I don't have any information to share. I wonder how you members manage to make those posts. Well,I am not going to force my self to post in the forum,I will just wait till the activity is good.

• 2 weeks later...

@hadg33 along with him anosocialnet is also having good activity in the forum, right now I am wondering when would the admin make the payments since it has been  now 2 months since the last payments were processed.

Really happy because after so long I finally can smell another of my payment request coming. I now just need another 15 more posts to my next payment requests. Sadly, I have no idea how long will I take, given the low activity in the forum itselt. Sigh :(

Well I already have one pending over there of a little more than 120+ posts, I hope the requests get cleared early, yeah you are right the activities have dropped only the PTP section is having some activity.

Payments are really delayed in this forum,I don't know why payments are delayed in almost all the PTP forums. The last payment that was made in GT was in March,this month will make it the 3rd month. I am beginning to have fears about PTP forums. Anyway,I have 2 pending payments in this forum,just waiting for jeFF to clear it.

Well if admin had not made the payments till now I might have also reached another payment request of 100 posts in about 4 days, because I have near to 80 posts right now and would hopefully make another payment request in a few days.

I got paid few days back and I'm sure if you request payments few weeks back you already get paid right now. I guess you only request payments recently and your cut off is for nex payments and not for this payments.  If you reach another 100 post you can request payments right away and hope that you will get paid at the same time.

Well now I am not sure when the next batch would be processed because admin this time took about 2 months to make another batch of payments. However I would try my best here because I am sure admin would pay one time or another.

It is still better off,at least we all got paid compared to some forums that failed to pay us. I got $0.04 for my posts the last time,now I am planning to earn $0.05 for my posts this time around,I know it will be difficult but since I have gotten it before,I can still get it.