Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

another set of post made inhere today by me,though the program is really not getting much active members but i guess if one visit the forum days one should be able to get 2 or more post to make on the forum daily.i really which the forum will be like before when members do make post on the forum but the admin of the forum is kinda strick

Their strictness made them still paying and that makes them still stable and at least less spams because, they easily find those spams in the forum. I think many members generally think of GT forum to be strict that's why only few members able to stay and follow the rules.

Forum does not pay until now because the moderators are strict , but it still pays because it is sponsored by goldpoll as budado said , if there is no goldpoll certainly there will not be goldentalk, in addition to that there is another reason why Forum able to pay easily, is that the number of active members here are few .

Strict is good because they want the real posts, i mean not something like i already get bla bla bla or something like that. but something that contain informative information, like how good is that site based on what that members try. but i think that will make lesser people to post here

I don't think that they want informative post. I did that and I was banned. When I was posting just those blah blah and blah, i would even get five cent post rate. So I don't understand actually how they define helpful post from spam post. So it seems to me that they have their own definition of informative post.

@indieover, no you are wrong I think, they are looking for those people have who soething original to say, and not the same things repeated over and over many many times. I don't think you were banned because you were posting 'informative' posts, other wise that would be ridiculous!

I was surprised to have seen a reply made by the admin Jeff yesterday about my inquiry on starting a new hyip, and the way to get it monitored b goldpoll. Apparently, I have to pay them 100 dollars, and they will use the 100 dollars to invest in my site. So in effect, I am investing in my own site -.-

Interesting...so hyips actually pay Goldpoll and perhaps other monitors and the monitors use the money to make investments in the hyips? Well, it means that GoldPoll doesn't make investments in hyips yet they gain profits from the hyip. That's a good strategy to make much profits and that's the likely reason why GoldenTalk doesn't solely depend on member activity in order to pay posters. The low activity also means that the admin is paying fewer posters therefore spending less. :)

@indieover, no you are wrong I think, they are looking for those people have who soething original to say, and not the same things repeated over and over many many times. I don't think you were banned because you were posting 'informative' posts, other wise that would be ridiculous!

I was surprised to have seen a reply made by the admin Jeff yesterday about my inquiry on starting a new hyip, and the way to get it monitored b goldpoll. Apparently, I have to pay them 100 dollars, and they will use the 100 dollars to invest in my site. So in effect, I am investing in my own site -.-

I did not know this idea are you sure this from the admin of GT forum. That you will use of your funds in order to start or promote your HYIP and therefore to be known. Hmm, it seems there's fishy if that is because, that will be the way for them to have advertisers at the same time benefits the program.

That's really the way the site earn. I just wonder if faceless is the same faceless which was the admin of another forum that scammed members with his own cycler. I just hope you were not the same person. Anyway I think I was not the only one got banned for some strange reasons. Or they would say that they have had done something wrong when you didn't actually.

Strict is good because they want the real posts, i mean not something like i already get bla bla bla or something like that. but something that contain informative information, like how good is that site based on what that members try. but i think that will make lesser people to post here

Maybe that strict means that the moderators wants good posts , but do not forget that the forum lacks activity members already, so I think that moderators should pay attention to the quality of posts , but there must be some flexibility, apply of the rules is important, but the flexibility is one of the most important success factors.

@indieover, we have had this discussion before, and now to clarify I am not the same faceless who owned the forum and is also the cycler site, although I am a member in goldentak as well, my username there is not the same as the original faceless, mine is faceless123 over at goldentalk which should not be mistaken as faceless which also exists as an account in GT, but that person has not been on line for more than 3 years or there about.

The forum is a little quiet only because the mods have controlled it well. It should be how it is like now.

I wasn't able to make any post in GT yesterday as I earlier intended because I got carried away by offline and online activities but if I'm able to complete my activities in other forums today, I'll make some posts in the PTP section and possibly in the Hyip section. I'll be glad if I can reach another 100posts in the forum although I'm still very far from reaching that number of posts. I don't know whether Mod Sinip will be very strict as I'm sure that Mod Oedhapost is lenient. Nevertheless, I'll just ensure I make some posts there.

@faceless,oh did we talk about it before. I don't remember that well. So at least it is clear that you are not the same shameless scammed.so anyway I have noticed that the site would be so strict against spammers and spammers. That's why the site is so clean from those things.

@indieover, we have had this discussion before, and now to clarify I am not the same faceless who owned the forum and is also the cycler site, although I am a member in goldentak as well, my username there is not the same as the original faceless, mine is faceless123 over at goldentalk which should not be mistaken as faceless which also exists as an account in GT, but that person has not been on line for more than 3 years or there about.

The forum is a little quiet only because the mods have controlled it well. It should be how it is like now.

Quite long time now that you are still active and you will be then, reported by the members or moderators if ever you are the one who scammed right, but you weren't and you still in GT forum and asking for creating HYIP. Yet, the ban members for others are difficult to accept because, of not usual for other forums to ban for posting actively.

Anyway I still think that the activity of the site is not that good and I just feel why the admin still maintain the activity on the site when I do think that the admin is not anymore interested on getting nice activity on the site as well. So I just wonder what is the purpose why the admin has the ptp ongoing till now.

@riddick09 and indieover,if faceless has a cycler or a hyip program and it turned scam,it is not the fault of the member and it is not duty of the admin or the mods of GT to ban the member,investors should know that all HYIPs or cyclers are ponzi scheme,the only time that the admin or mods in GT can ban this member is when,he scams members of GT in GT forum.

O.T. I make profit in that forum cycler though. lols. Anyway can you guys PM me the forum url link? I forgot the site anymore but I'm hoping to visit the site again and see if theirs still some activity in the forum.

B.T.

Anyway right now in GT I'm happy that some how theirs two to three members who are active almost daily in here. Although their activity is not that much but its good enough for me to post for 5 post in here. I guess at this rate I can say I can reach another 100 post in 50 days more or less. But if the activity will keep on increasing maybe less.

So you would be happy making 5 post each time. Anyway some post would be much better than not being active at all. After the earning here is still good additional earning even if it would take longer time to make payout on the site and I think that the processing of payment is also slow.

Is it me or do I feel that posting in GoldenTalk is getting more and more tougher already ? Sometimes I don't get to post even 1 reply at all. Activity in HYIP section has gone down by a lot and it looks bad. Many members seem to have gone inactive in the forum already, quite a disappointment actually.

You mean of tougher is that there is not many threads are active or not able to post often. But I have able to post today and made now 80 posts. Going for 20 more posts slowly in the next few days and I'm sure that I have done posting in the different sections in GT.

But how many it took before you were able to make that amount of posts. Because I just feel that i is not that easy to reach 100 posts on the site. Anyway on the site there is no point system but they just count the number of your posts. I feel it is not a big loss if you would stop posting on the site and just make post in other forums.

Yes it is more and more tougher to hit 100 posts because of the lack of good activity in the forum as compared to last time where we could hit 100 posts within like 2 weeks or so. Anyway I have successfully hit 100 posts and have requested for my payment yesterday. Surprised to see that it has been nearly 6 months since I last requested my last payment from this forum !

Yeah because it is hard to make payout on the site. I know you have been a very active member on the site before but I understand why it took you so long before you were able to make another payout on the site once again. So I have taken you would like to post more here again and make payout faster.

I have finally made some posts today and achieve 100 posts request. As usual the problem with the payout button still exist and I don't know why it is still not fixed by our admin or no one reporting on it. So far, I will just try to maintain my activity here and not to think much of the post rates that will be given.

My only problem is their gap, it is too long. If only they can change it to 90 seconds or at most 120 seconds then i can consider to be more active here, but actually that is because of some post chaser before, so that is why admin raised gap between posts here.