Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Still cant focus on posting in gt forum but still i can post some per day. And really my vision is to get more of posting in the hyip section. And yet i have see many threads opened in the gt forum. Although i need to reread all of those posts and the plans that program have so i can have my observation.

I can't seem to access GT smoothly today. I was hoping to get back to posting and earn online once again. Loading a page seems to take forever and also I noticed that there is already an advertisement in GT. What happened recently? I thought they take pride in being the only paid to post forum that doesn't run ads at all...Hmm :blink:

Well it was already 2 weeks that I am still waiting to be paid from this forum, it seems that I will be waiting like other posters who had been waiting for their payments to be paid in here, anyways I will still resume my posting activities in here despite of this delay.

Yes, i also still received very often the failure or error in posting that is why i just copy my posts so everytime this will happen im going to just paste it again. But i dont know why until this problem occurred. Hopefully admin finally fix this as i cant post here frequently.

Last time, when I checked on GT, there was payments made by the admin on 27th January and we can also see in this thread that few of them have already posted their proofs, so it was three days ago, on 27th January that the admin paid for the last time.

Its good to see that pending payments has been made on GT,i have consistently seen members getting worried about payments but i knew admin will make it soon.I am not much active this days due to the connectivity issues i had but now it seems to be working smooth for me,so i will be active again.