Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

Hmm...Those who post mainly in PTP section will not get a rate of $0.03 per post ? That is interesting to me, something that I have never heard before. Looks like I better spread my activity around in the forum too.

Just asking, which are the paying sections in GoldenTalk ? Do you guys know ?

It seems every cashout you get the

point value goes higher and higher.i think goldentalk has a very good user base, i think the user base is better than talkgold.yes the forum did not face a lot of technical problems in the last few days. goldentalk was not down in the last few days i believe, which is good.then after a few years later, they restarted the paid to post scheme and who knows when it will be stopped.

@sujesh Well, but i think if the Admin has a plan to stopped GT to be a paid to post! Because they are now accepting Advertiser. And it's all depend on your post even you have thousands of post already that doesn't mean you will get a high rates it will all depends on the quality and interest of your post.

Hmm...Those who post mainly in PTP section will not get a rate of $0.03 per post ? That is interesting to me, something that I have never heard before. Looks like I better spread my activity around in the forum too.

Just asking, which are the paying sections in GoldenTalk ? Do you guys know ?

Lower than 3 cents lol. Well i think that there is only few threads active in hyip section really as i visited it and not much have good threads to post and mostly those programs that need to invest bigger deposits such as 10 dollars. Still looking for GT for as good paying forum even with different processing of payouts.

well goldentalk forum is really a very good means of earning some good money.but be careful that you always abide by their rules and regulations of the site properly because the admin and the mods are very strict.i have already reached my payout there and just i

need to request it before i can make

some more useful posts so that from next week onwards i will be more busy and will not be able to come online very often.

that is why the forum is quite clean and well managed by the mods and the admin on GT, as long as we maintain our activities on the forum with good quality in our posting, there will be rewards from the forum in the form of higher post rates for quality posters.

Goldentalk is my most favorite forum now. It is really a good forum to earn and also learning about hyips.But I see one guy get 2 cent per post. Posting quality is the major factor to earn there.and they actually lots of knowledge that they share to their members. it is not easy to be a mod here actually.cause i think that they really deserved it cause they are working so hard on this site. and they actually lots of knowledge that they share to their members.

Well, i will focus on HYIP discussion as i just need 20 post to request a payment! And i will have 2 pending payments if ever.. but some members already complaning as it is taking too long! Anyway, i never had any problem with as long as i'll be paid at the end of the day.

wow 5 dollars with 100 posts. that's good rate. Right now my rate goes down to 4 dollars per 100 post. for two consecutive request of payments. But I'm hoping that my next payments I will get 5 dollars from my 100 post. GT is a good paying forum. But some how I don't like posting in here much.

I also saw it and deserve mony get bigger than the other members because other members who I see only the posts in section ptp and rarely participated in discussions HYIP. actually the same as I, the only participation in section ptp alone except for ev.biz I post there because I joined Invest there

Atleast you can your discussion in hyip. I can only post some in hyip discussion as of now, as it is not recommended to have many investment programs it should be only on what we can afford to invest so i have tried only to invest and discuss on some programs in gt threads.

Problem that I experience in GT right now is that many don't like to post in here anymore compare to two years back. And theirs few activity in hyip section unlike before that I can post about 25 post in hyip section alone and I can return next day and I don't see myself as the last poster but now activity is low although the earnings is still the same. I wonder why many are not activate in here.

Atleast you can your discussion in hyip. I can only post some in hyip discussion as of now, as it is not recommended to have many investment programs it should be only on what we can afford to invest so i have tried only to invest and discuss on some programs in gt threads.

I also like you because I do not have much knowledge about HYIP investment except that I want then I will find out until the details and that's my provision for a discussion on the HYIP in the GT forum. and the rest to improve the post, I am posting in the PTP lols

Good to see many active posters back on GT today, few people that were complaining on the issues of accessing the sites GT & GP seems they have no more issues as I could see them online too, good that members can post whenever they want or have free time to spend on the forum.