Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

@andry777

I don't know the reason but the admin of GT, never have brought any other sponsors than GP monitor,

thus it can be treated as a unique forum with no ad banners on their site,

only that there is some separate section, advertising, where anyone can promote their programs, on GT platform.

Oh @archu i learned this amazing news from you that GT dont have any ads and without ads it is maintaing paying since long

But true as well that GP being most trusted monitor has very good income and the payouts at forums are not big issue for this monitor.

well, sometimes there will be technical issues with GT, that the forum as well as GP monitor both will have loading issues then,

I don't understand why is GT not able to fix it,

this has been a common issue with both monitor and the forum, so far,

other than that, GT is a nice place to make posts actively.

@hyipreviewblog

but still we can have complaints very frequently, from some parts of the world regarding loading issues,

well, I also have noticed that the loading troubles on GT have been decreased, which is a good change as well,

only that sometimes, at the time of post submission, there will be disconnection on GT,

but still that's okay as long as we save the typed data and refresh the page and re-submit it.

There is no need to worry with this forum, I will try to make consistent post in this forum. When i look condition of this forum,

it's good enough because there are some activities in other section too. I think community talk is the other section that is more

popular in GoldenTalk right now.

few hours ago, in the morning, when I tried to open GT, it was unavailable,

I mean to say I had problem in loading GT site, but the other sites were as usual fast loading,

I also tried to open GP monitor, as I had to check some hyip status, even GP was unavailable,

but now again it's back to normal, I can open both the sites, GP and GT as well.

@archu

Yes, I experienced that too. I thought it happened only in me but it is happened to some of other people too. The site is normal again now, and

I could make some posts today. And I could make posts in Community Talk section today. That was not hard to post in there but the topic is a little

bit different in there.

one thing is sure with GT, whenever there is problem with GT forum, the same issue will be found with GP monitor also,

I wonder what is the connection with that two sites,

they are two separate sites,

but technical errors as well as loading issues will be same with the two sites GT as well as GP.

I can open GT and post in GT but goldpoll I can't open until now. I wonder what is the problem. I think its better that GT is down than goldpoll is down. The reason is simple. Its goldpoll that pays our earnings in GT. So without Goldpoll what the use of GT. gets?

@budado

I am disagree with you. The connection between GoldenTalk and Goldpoll is only supporting financial from GoldPoll to GoldenTalk.

But if about condition of site, there is no connection if GP is in trouble then GT in trouble too. If about payment, maybe when GP

left GT, it could be GT will be unavailable as PTP forum anymore but their site won't experience any problems because of that.

I can open GT and post in GT but goldpoll I can't open until now. I wonder what is the problem. I think its better that GT is down than goldpoll is down. The reason is simple. Its goldpoll that pays our earnings in GT. So without Goldpoll what the use of GT. gets?

@budado

I am disagree with you. The connection between GoldenTalk and Goldpoll is only supporting financial from GoldPoll to GoldenTalk.

But if about condition of site, there is no connection if GP is in trouble then GT in trouble too. If about payment, maybe when GP

left GT, it could be GT will be unavailable as PTP forum anymore but their site won't experience any problems because of that.

Okay what you don't agree with me? its funny. Because you said you don't agree but same time your singing the same tune as mine. Who's site? Are you talking to GT? The first few sentences show that you are aware on what the status of GT if goldpoll is gone as that what I'm also saying. But the last sentence you said the opposite thing. So I just have one question. If goldpoll si gone where will GT get money to pay itsposters? Because you said "site won't experience any problems because of that". Why is that so?

@budado

There is no direct relation in its website. If website in GoldPoll is maintenance, so there won't be any problem with

GoldenTalk but if about the life of GoldenTalk is depending on GoldPoll that is true because GoldPoll is the only one

supporter in GoldenTalk so surely if GoldPoll didn't support Goldentalk then it will be gone. I said only the relation between

both site in domain, hosting, etc. It's not connection on financially.

@andry: i think that is not true at all, because at my own view that admin Jeff also have another forum and that forum is not paid forum but have good traffic and i see it have a lot of abanner advertising too, so i think admin jeff income also not from GP to support Goldentalk as paid to posts forum.

well, good to see that someone has been paid on 10th,

actually I also have been waiting for my payment for last few days,

which hasn't yet arrived, hope GT will pay to me soon.

I think the reason of delay of payments is that they are down many time weeks back. GT and goldpoll. So that maybe the reason why theirs some who got pending payments in here. But I'm sure in few days all pending payments will be paid.

I have been waiting for my payment so far,

that is only to see if I get four cents or more for this time,

that's really excitement before getting paid from GT, to know the post rates on every payout time.

until now the site still unstable about 30 minutes ago i can access the homepage but when i want to login, i cannot access it and until now the site is not accessible anymore

many people cannot make posts in this forum because of this event, lately they have problem like this over and over again.

payment received from GT !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-15-08 17:24:21

Batch: 67992371

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $5.10

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 102 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

thank you, dear admin !

GT has paid me with five cents post rates recently,

and it was really a surprise for me, as I thought I will get 4 cents rates,

I think it was due to maximum activity in hyip discussion section.