Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GoldenTalk - goldentalk.com

vnhyipgroup

At last I have reached 100 posts here, imagine how hard it is for me to reach it since I have been trying it for almost 5 months. Well at last I can request for my first ever cashout here, I hope they will not give me any infractions or whatsoever.

@echo :

so that is true right if we post too much payment proof we will got the low rate in the end..until now i just few times only post the proof..and my rate static in the $4/100 post..:)

This is really good for me and i was have the experience got $5 two times here...:D

After get bann from them i can not request payout anymore, i do not know why, i just wondering it fixed soon, but there's not any responses from them regarding my problem...

I used to experience one-week ban by GT a few months ago. I could make some posts and request payout again when the ban was over. Maybe, you need to send PM to admin, JeFF or Shark. I hope it will solve your problem.

If want to send the PM more better to send to the jeFF not to the Shark..because im never see Shark is online again..and just jeFF who online to paid member..if still confuse maybe can ask to the sinip or jambutty for sure :D

thanks good i have never face that such of problem.im so happy with the activity in here and because of that i can always make any post in here.so i will not let a day without posting in here.im so happy to join this site since we can get range of rate of posting in here

You have received a payment to your account U7780126:

Date: 2011-11-01 15:34:57

Batch: 53017726

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $1.59

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 159 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

@venmarz :

well if like that waiting for me back again to this site my friend :P lets making a crazy post in here again B)

I will back to this site after finished some of post in another forum for sure..because right now im try to manage my time in different PTP forum :)

You have received a payment to your account U7780126:

Date: 2011-11-01 15:34:57

Batch: 53017726

From Account: U3943563

Amount: $1.59

Memo: GoldenTalk's payment for your 159 posts. Thank you for being the part of our community.

Thank you.

0.01$ for post? some time ago i received lot better rates then this.did they changed the pay rate and everyone receiving this amount? i hope not because 1.59$ for 159 posts is very low and not impressive atall.

@rivha well ok i will waiting for you there.since not many active member and the last post was mine there.

@echo try to open that site again.i have no problem in accessing this site.i hope then i can see you active there too.try to restart your connection or maybe try to use another browser just try it.since i have no problem about accessing this site since morning

you ever get banned from here???whats make you get banned there?you are post chasing or what?well i think for people who ever get benned there,they always face any problem.i dont know if it have connectivity or not.why not trying to ask admin

I was banned because I included my user's ID when I posted my payment proof. We know that it is against the rule of GT to include user's ID in the payment proof section. It was unintentional and I was just careless at that time. Anyway, Thank God...I can access the site today without any problem. :)

i dont know aboutt hat rules actually.include our id?what you mean? fortunately i never post any proof in here again.i just noticed that more and more sited just become s strict about the proof post that member made in here.im so happy with the activity in here but i hope i can see newbie in here too

@echo :

actually i know when people got banned...if the people got banned from this site is still can available to access the homepage but can't login..so in your case your account not banned..but something problem with your connection yesterday...

Today i can't access the site for sure..the site down again today >,< hope jeFF soonly fix this problem ;)

@echo :

actually i know when people got banned...if the people got banned from this site is still can available to access the homepage but can't login..so in your case your account not banned..but something problem with your connection yesterday...

Today i can't access the site for sure..the site down again today >,< hope jeFF soonly fix this problem ;)

that is temporary ban only when you can still log in but can't access the forum board. anyways, i too can't access the forum this morning. but another member said he can't access it since last night. but i know it will be back soon. it may take few days. i hope it can get back as soon as possible. i will just take this time to take some rest from posting also .

@Hunter

this time my post worth $0.01.It's very unbeliavable. I don't know what is all about. I usually got $0.02 or more every post I made but I don't have an idea for this time. I didn't get banned or warned for posting. I sent PM to admin last 4 days but there's no answer. I think Admin is quite busy right now