Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

@hadg from that I could tell your love for the forum is getting stronger day after day which is very good to have old members coming back to the forum. As time goes on I hope to do same with you if not more depending my schedule for the forum.

My love for the forum is not getting stronger,i don't how i have managed to do that in the forum,i would simply be making posts in the forum gradually so that i can reach a payout,immediate i get my payment,i would a take a long break from the forum 'cos i know that mod Hoang Long would just give deductions haphazardly

I am just going to keep on posting on the forum whenever I can and at the moment I am trying to get my momentum for posting in here back. I thought that I would go for 150 posts on the forum but I am not thinking of just cashing out today. I only need 10 posts to cashout and it would be good to see how I am doing so far.

Date: 1/5/2013 3:03 AM

Batch: 126438371

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active.

Thank you.

I wonder if it's a payment for your 200 posts becuase if it's a payment for your 100 posts in here then that was a great post rate because as I know before it's possible to get four cents rates in here that's why I would like to know if you request for 100 or 200 posts.

@monyitomon its very much possible to get 4 cents rates here but I sincerely must say it is very rare to get such payment because I cant remember when someone got 4 cent rates. To me he requested for 200 posts payment, but it will be more preferrable if we hear directly from the mouth of the houses.

You cannot get a post rate higher than 2.5 cents in here as I did confirm it with Mod Hoang Long late last month. I was actually paid more for my 100 posts and upon enquiring he mentioned that it was just a mistake and the highest was 2.5 cents. If you check the payment request section on the forum you will see that the member who got $4 had 200 posts which is 2 cents per post.

So I think without much argument the highest rate a poster could get is 3 cents, even getting 3 cents per post here is a great achievement because it is not every poster can achieve such on a regular basis. For me inasmuch as the rates lies from 2 - 3 cents, I consider it acceptable.

It would be very difficult for a member to get 3 cents for a post,i think that was back in the days,like tirus has said,he said the highest post rate in the forum is 2.5 cents,and that is what most members are getting but if your posts is not as quality as the mods wants you will end up getting 2 cents for post and the admin is fond of giving deductions,he might even give a deduction for been too active in a particular section,that is really nonsense to me 'cos it is not part of the forum rules

Lols hadg I understand your plight whenever you hear of the mod here. Well it is not part of the rules of the forum, but everything has to be done in moderation. I think the forum dont want to be like other forum where members make upto 30 posts or more per day in one section. You just have to take things slow but steady surely you will reach payout not too long.

Anyways, it's not a big deal now we know about we can get only 2.5 cents as the highest. So, the complaints or aiming for better quality does not really paid off just like before. But still good getting paid with higher post rate in the forum but not that enough for us to have more activities.

To be honest, when I am posting here I am already satisfied with getting 2 cents post rates. I would like to get 2.5 cents like before so if it happens I would be excited but if it doesnt then its no big issue because I have just told myself what to expect and know payments will be fast.

If you are expecting for a flat two cents rate in here then there is really no problem for you as you will not get disappointed when you get such rate even you used to get 2.5 cents before. Members are just expecting to get a higher rates in here becuase it's more like a Forex Forum.

From what I can see majority of members are happy with the regular 2 cents rates offered in the forum as long as the forum is paying.Well for those posters who got 2.5 cents, they is no trick to get 2.5 cents because next time those same posters may not get 2.5 rate but may get regular 2 cents rate.

Yea,you are right,those members that got $2.5 for there 100 posts might also get $2 for there 100 posts,it depends on how careful one is posting in the forum,if you are just making posts so fast in the forum,i guess you would definitely be getting 2 cents for your post,i made about 10 posts in the forum yesterday,i just want to be posting in the forum gradually till i reach a payout

I really thought before that it's the lowset rates that members could ever get in here as I read the Admin post before I guess it was on the chatting contest in here. So, it's just better if members will not expect for such rates, but instead be happy with the rates they will get as long as they are getting paid.

I don't understand what you meant. There's is no post rate in the chatting contest and who are going to put post rate in a contest thread wherein they have different contest rule for that not covering the post rate. Anyways, I missed that activity in that thread but will just try when I have activity but I think we will soon have the 1st thousand of post in this month.

As we've gathered information already that they are not giving 4 cents in DCP as of this moment and the highest as from what I see will be 2.5 cents not bad and not that good as well. But considering that they pays well and we can take this advantage to still earn some funds.

Thats my point exactly. The post rate here are just average and they are okay as they are because the forum does pay frequently which means that we also have the opportunity to earn in here on a weekly basis. This is what matters most to me because all we need is a stable place to earn like the forum has been.

Sure members should be happy with the post rates that they are getting for there posts,i would prefer if Hoang Long pays me $2 for my 100 posts and not telling me why i got $2 for my 100 posts,but i hate a situation where i would be getting $2 for my 100 posts and a comment is attached to my payment that i am too active in a particular section,i so much dislike it,it makes me to get angry because it is not part of the forum rules

But you are the one who are unhappy with it. No need to have make it deeply on the payout as 2 cents is still good amount for posting in the forums rather than to not receive payment in the forum for not satisfying the mod. I don't want to see it same in other forums that stop paying just because of the complaints of members in their payouts.

Yea,i am still unhappy about it simply because of the comments attached to it,it really pisses me off,i am just making posts in the forum gradually till i reach a payout and i would be quitting the forum,i can replace it with MEF,even the forex discussion is time consuming for me,so it is better i quit the forum