Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Digital Cash Palace Forum - DigitalCashPalace.com/forum/

ghaffarahmad

It is one more good online community for me personally which i are able to use to find out Forex currency trading while there is a section to the on the webpage. On the attests connected with payments i've got noticed, it's going to be tricky proper to become paid 10cents for every her or his blogposts. I will aim to accomplish the 100 bare minimum submit this specific full week and pay attention to what i am given.

@tirus you don't have to be surprised that much posters don't post in DCP because it is a forex forum and 15% of our posts are supposed to be in the forex section, and not all posters have sound forex knowledge to be able to make quality posts. The owner of the forum is also a very strict mod and always has strict rules guiding the hyip section in any forum he moderates, plus he also wants posters to spread their activity in most of the forums he moderates...I guess these are the major reasons why not much posters are active here.

I think that we need to realise that this is actually a forex forum in the first place and appreciate that there are more relaxed rules that saw many of us earning from the forum many times before and continue to earn again now. I therefore do not see anything wrong with 15% requirement because its not much. You may be right on his stance regarding hyip because this is has been raised by a number of members already.

Finally requested for another payment there just yesterday . i am happy that recently 4 days back i have received payment from the site and with in 4 days gap i am ready with another payment and i am happy that admin really good in paying all the payment very soon . hope this time also my payment will be accepted by the admin of the site .

Here is My recent payment from the site : -

Date: 12/10/2012 1:28 AM

Batch: 123513071

From Account: U3258638 (DCP Payout)

Amount: $2.15

Memo: Payment for your posts in DigitalCashPalace forum. Thanks for being active.

Thank you.

I would try to request payout already. I think that the site is still stable. I have some doubt about that stability of the site but seeing that payment proof somehow makes me confident about the site once again. So I would just keep on posting on the site as well. So soil j hope that I would be able to be as active as before.

Actually I dont think the mod is as strict as some of us think,he's just doing his job.Secondly the forum is no longer the usual ptp forum we see around,its a forex forum so the 15% forex rule shouldnt be a problem.The only thing I expect from admin is to be quite considerate when approving members post in the forex section.

That rule or changes has been implemented for a long time. I don't feel there's really big changes as in I can't make more activities only then, I will have limited time to post in DCP sometimes but surely this coming week to be more active again and to have payout as well though, I don't request for payment or reach for payout for this week.

I have also requested for another payment on the forum today myself but the last time that I earned was last week. I always try to make weekly payments from here as I know that they do make fast payments. I will resume posting again later in the day to work towards next week's payment.

@chintu,that's an old payment request,you have just made me to be excited thinking that I have been paid,but when I checked my email box,there was no new payment so I came back here and cross-check your payment proof,anyways I will wait for the admin to clear payments,I am sure it should be cleared this weekend

I think that we need to realise that this is actually a forex forum in the first place and appreciate that there are more relaxed rules that saw many of us earning from the forum many times before and continue to earn again now. I therefore do not see anything wrong with 15% requirement because its not much. You may be right on his stance regarding hyip because this is has been raised by a number of members already.

I'm aware that DCP is a forex based forum and I also think the rule of making just 15% of our posts in the forex section is a very good one as 15% is really a small percentage. I was only trying to stress that the forum may not be having much activity because not much on online earners have good forex knowledge

I think it's not. Because many traders aren't focusing to earn in posting or making discussions in forex forums but they are focusing in their trading or in their investments in Forex trade. That's why often we don't have much members or traders that are interesting in forums but me, I'm both trader and poster. :)

I managed to get my payment request in the queue and hope that I can get paid out in very soon on the forum because I know that payments are usually quite fast in here. I am rather anxious to find out what post rate I will be getting for this payment since there has been a change in rules lately.

@Riddick,I think DCP is a forex forum cos if it is not,the forum wouldn't be forcing us to discuss in the forex section,anyways I don't think I would be able to make posts in the forum today cos my payment request is already on the queue,so I am just waiting for the admin to process payment,although I know that payments are not delayed in the forum

I will be sure to post on the forum earlier in the day since I have plans for later on in the day. I plan to request for 200 or so points at end of next week so I need to start accumulating my 30 posts posts starting from today. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going so that I can eventually get to reaching my target.

So, I assume that you requested for 100 posts and got paid with 100 posts and I assume that you also follow the rules in here? I am now having a second thought because if I am going to post in here then post in the Forex discussion then it's hard to post in here while in some Forums I can get a fix rate of two cents.

As usual payments have been rather fast in here and its even better for me since I only submitted my payment request on Saturday. I will be posting again for the week and try to make my 30 or so posts in here daily to request at the end of the week. My target for the next request is 200 posts.

@syrine22,you also got $2 for your 100 posts,I think we have violated the new rule,cos I have posted above 10 posts before noticing it in the chat box,I am giving this forum a quit for now as I need to focus in other forums,it seems I will be posting in the forum by next year