Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Should I put a lot of indicators on my trading chart?

flybiz08

No doubt new traders are faced with this very important question that stems from the fact that new traders are sometimes confused about which indicators are more appropriate to use in trading. In this regard, do you think it is better that a new trader puts a lot of indicators on the trading chart?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think signaling level is the best for detect any forex marker. We have to follow some indicator, look at those methods. Though some times so irresponsible broker made some manual indicator for make us fool about their current market. If it is in up it can be a good ratio or my be some showing value for collect some share units. We have to follow most of the indicators, for understand their current status. If too many newcomers will give some information inside their chart - then it can be suitable for us.

We can really see some people testifying that indicators help but am not too sure in terms of using many indicators to trade. Like its said, knowing the current status of each indicators will really help and we should know when to use them at a particular time while trading in forex

• 9 months later...

I think we do not have to put a lot of indicators on trade cahart because it will only make it harder to analyze the movement of the market, it would be better if we just use it to be some indicators to analyze well and we can use a rather simple indicator can we use to analyze market movements

• 1 month later...

Complicated but can be helpful for those who don't think it as difficult to use in Forex market. However, for some traders it will definitely not easy because, those indicators will create more confusions and will consume more time to analyze the market. Therefore, this will only be used for those who are in trading the long term analysis.

• 1 month later...

before thinking of adding any kinda of indicators as trader,one need to understand the indicator one is thinking on adding to the chart and moreover one need to also understand how the indicators work in relation to each other,all this needed to be done with the demo account,indicators can be confusing atimes when one does not the relation and they work

No doubt new traders are faced with this very important question that stems from the fact that new traders are sometimes confused about which indicators are more appropriate to use in trading. In this regard, do you think it is better that a new trader puts a lot of indicators on the trading chart?

This situation is happened to many investors as well. As we know here, it is not easy for us to do the trading without having any indicator on our chart. But, there are so many indicators available. We have to understand each indicator we use. About the signal, and the position. This is very important first

according to me, almost all indicator lagging. they generate late signal and its make indicator unable to work really well especially in forex market which really volatile. but if trader able to work with indicator and produce good profit in their trading, I guess they can keep use it in trading. personally, I am trading use price action method and not use indicator as entry or exit signal.

• 4 months later...

I think they're helpful but it doesn't mean that you should put everything on it at the same time cause more will only confuse you so only put on what you can to help you make a profitable trade. Sometimes less is more. There are a lot of good indicators but you don't need all of them, you just need some really good, and solid ones to help you make decisions when you trade. You can use charts and then like three other indicators and that should be enough. I think keeping up with news is a good indicator too. 

• 5 months later...

Having a lot of indicators can invariably confuse a trader on which to use. Success doesn't come by mere packing indicators in your chart. Though one indicator can be lagging, a couple of it is just fine for any trader to make profit from. It doesn't really matter much of how many of it you have but how many of it you can manage.

@Decub you just got the words out of me, I agree that having a lot of indicators would only confuse us in making our analysis and decision while trading so we should not go for too many indicators as it might lead us to loss in our trading and it is better to go with less then.

without know the function, worthless to place many indicators in chart. just make the chart being mess and traders confuse to follow the signals. and even to analyze the circumstances. enough by use some of indicators which traders familiar with, and able to help traders to conduct analysis.

@tray, the use of multiple indicators doesn't mean accuracy in analysis most times. The more need for more than one indicator is because often times, just one indicator isn't always reliable and can possibly to lagging. The second one only helps or maybe to determine other things like the strength or direction of the trend.

well, 2 or some indicators necessary to select valid signals. traders can use one indicators only to guide them to analyze and select entry signals because it could be repaint or lagging. use multiple indicators enabling traders to filter early signal which potentially, will be repaint and generate loss to traders.

• 1 month later...

What everyone runs away from is to have a complex strategy that would be pretty difficult for the trader to understand. Fine, a couple of indicators are quite good for confirmation but when the number because so much, then there is need for the trader to get worried about complexities.

If the trader who is making his or her analysis of the market can be able to use one indicator and be able to understand and analyze well, it will not be important if he or she is making use of so much indicators because what is important is that he or she is able to know how to analyze the market.

I think maximum 3 is the best. too many indicators on chart make traders being confuse since analysis become very complicated. the most important is traders provide indicators which has function to give main signals and others able to filtering the signals. so, traders can avoid to open position on fake trading signals.

For trading in forex, we should not use a lot of indicators. One indicatr is enough as long as we understand it. We also must understand the characteristics of market so we will know when we should be able to get maximal result. I also try to be more understand market by using demo account in TenkoFx.

too many indicators probably serve confusion and lead traders to conduct over analysis. simplicity is the best, and traders will get easiness if they are use little numbers of indicators on chart. the most important is, indicators work as main signals and filtering lousy signals.

The trader as much shouldn't allow himself get confused as a result of excessive use of indicators. Trading with indicators doesn't mean that in other to make profit from it, we must flood the chart with it but just very few indicators are enough to give you a more accurate analysis.

• 2 weeks later...

not necessary to put many indicators on chart. enough by use some of them which help traders to perform analysis. many traders use many indicators on chart but actually, that just serve confusion. traders become over analysis and even lead them to make wrong assumption.

The trader as much shouldn't allow himself get confused as a result of excessive use of indicators. Trading with indicators doesn't mean that in other to make profit from it, we must flood the chart with it but just very few indicators are enough to give you a more accurate analysis.

we know in forex trading here is required trading skill and experience, so we need to tradin we own trading skill and money management also is important key to become success in here forex trading.

• 4 months later...

does not necessary to complicate ourselves with many indicators. just use some of them which it support each other. many indicators just lead traders to conduct over analysis. the best is being simple and effective. such way will give traders good result more, than if they are perform over analysis.