Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

well to me,i think one can get one or two trading skills with forum,though it might take long for one to understand what the person explaining trying to say,since there will be lots of questions asked that might be returning the person explaining back and leading to repeating same answered question,so i believe forum will help but it often take time before one can understand what they are trying to explain

Joining forex forum will surely give us benefit to trade. When we do sharing, actually we already learn so many thing. We can learn form other experience and get more knowledge related with strategy form other share. Forex forum also benefit for us to meet each other and share motivation to do trading as our main business.

Joining in forex forums, can help us in many ways such as developing friendship or partnerships, and trading skills, strategies shared and motivation from each other, but I still agree that it might take a long time cause there's many confusing and repetitive question and answers in the forum, related and others are far from the discussion which is forex.

I just hope that I would find or develop some partnership with other members but for now I have not seen anyone interested with that. It seems everyone is busy with his own thing just to make a lot of profit in forex. But anyway it would still depend upon the poster if he can learn well in forex in discussions in forum.

forex forum is really good place especially for newbie to get lots of knowledge about forex trading. they can discuss, share idea or even ask something they not understand. but unfortunately forex forum will help traders in knowledge only, and not in improving skill. if traders want their skill improve, need to practice trading and implement all knowledge they get from forex forum. without practice, skill won't improve.

Forex forums strengthen our knowledge and learnings. It help us in many ways, give us more motivation and encouragement in trading, than what we already have.

This is true. We can learn more and more information about forex strategies in the forex forum. But we can not simply accept it just like that as well. We have to be really smart first and also do the trial in the demo account. Like so many articles and advises in the forex forum, some is true, some is not

Indeed we have to find out which advises or tips that are good and which ones are not true. So we can not just accept every thing without trying it out and checking it for yourself. So I think we have to responsibility to verify what we have read and compare that to what we have learned in other forums or sites.

This is true. We can learn more and more information about forex strategies in the forex forum. But we can not simply accept it just like that as well. We have to be really smart first and also do the trial in the demo account. Like so many articles and advises in the forex forum, some is true, some is not

Definitely, we cannot just believe in every advice in forex forum. Cause there is always a scam, repetitive and confusing words, that will bring us to the way we're not heading to. So we must be smart enough to choose the best answer, advice, and strategies we can get from the forum. And also, we should really try first the demo account, for us to see and avoid mistakes.

Well, you can easily point out those who are not trustworthy just in the Forex forums. You can either try for it to check whether they are going to send you the forum bonus or not. Or patiently wait for someone who will prove that they are paying for the bonus in your trading account. That is if you have time to wait and yet, you are still going to learn something from those Forums.

Definitely, we cannot just believe in every advice in forex forum. Cause there is always a scam, repetitive and confusing words, that will bring us to the way we're not heading to. So we must be smart enough to choose the best answer, advice, and strategies we can get from the forum. And also, we should really try first the demo account, for us to see and avoid mistakes.

In fact for some poeple who only want to gain money as much as they can without thinking about give some contribution to that forum. the best way to avoid something like that by asking or by compare one source to the other sources, if you still hard to know which one is real just leave it, use other method which you think is good and already proven by a lot of people in forum.

I agree to you trickster. One cant just believe to every words he will be reading from a forum. Cause he might as well get into a broker which is a scam. If he didn't see any proof of eligibility of that brokerage, he must leave it to avoid being scammed. He should go for those which are proven by many people. Forums can also help us avoid things like this.

yeah i think nowadays there area many forex forum have lunched in the online to develop the traders an mostly for the newbies it helps more to understand,but better to learn with demo account better results to learn more about the trading account in live an experiences also increase more in trading account and i suggest to learn in forex forum also it will be easy to improve skills fastly

I think many poster on forex forums are also still learning. So we can not always expect best post or comments that would help us to learn more about forex. We may learn some things every now and then from forex forums but we are not assured that we can get consistent good information in forex forums as the information would depend how active and how knowledgeable the posters are they are no expert in forex.

Forex forum can really improve our trading skill. In here we get advice, asked question, simple strategies shared that can motivate us. Also discouragement and criticism, expect that you will received things like this from the forum. But then dont let others pull you down. Its only hindrance to every success. Just be wise enough to trace the spammers.

That only give us knowledge, the real place where you will improve your skills is in demo account or in real account, not in forum. Like what i said before, if you only post in forex fourm but never do any trading because you don't have any interest or if you afraid then it will not give you any experience to trade that will increase your skills.

Sure, forex forum helps to improve our skill. Forex forum are made for share experience and knowledge about forex trading business. We can share our idea and experience with experts and able to solve our problem. Forex based forum helps to generate some good idea and strategy for trading. I believe that forex forum are best for newbie who want to learn about market.

I'm sure the forum we can improve skills that we have, because the forum we will get a lot of valuable lessons from other traders and we are also going to get a lot of very good experiences of other traders who would be useful to make us a better trade, other than that we can be a lot to ask and also exchange ideas with other traders who are still things we do not know of forex trading

In forex forum, we exchange ideas, we ask, and we answer. We evaluate lessons learned. I am an example of a newbie that gain good knowledge here at forex forum. For just asking I learned. For answering someone's question I also help them in a way they help me. We help each other in a forum like this.

Most of my earnings come from trading forums. Not only its provide me bonus funds to trade I also learn a lot how to trade in forex. So far I'm happy with my earnings in forex. I do hope that in two to three years time I can make good income in forex. I been enjoying forex trading for a long time. I know many feel that forex is a waste of time so they don't join forex forums that only pays bonus funds that we can use to trade. But believe me its worth it.

That only give us knowledge, the real place where you will improve your skills is in demo account or in real account, not in forum. Like what i said before, if you only post in forex fourm but never do any trading because you don't have any interest or if you afraid then it will not give you any experience to trade that will increase your skills.

yes we don't actually make trading on the forum itself. so i don't think that i would actually learn a lot by just participating ont he forum. although the forums can still help the newbies in some ways but it is not the most important part of learning but still a good way to get encourage to keep learning or to start learning about forex. just most of us were encourage to join forex because of forums.

Yes, it help us in a way it encourage us to trade. Though it is not that important, it takes a part in our learning. Maybe out of 100%, 10% of it came from forex forums. Forex forum doesn't give us the exact knowledge, but we gain background regarding forex from it.

Yes, we can improve the ability to learn from forex forums. Knowledge and experience that we get from other traders can use to exercise and by practicing it regularly, I'm sure our trading abilities will be better.

it only improve our knowledge and will not give us any experience that will increase our skills later, the important thing is experience, if you have experience then you can lead your own trading to be a successfull trading and then you won't have much issue with trading, but forex forum help you to get more knowledge.

I'm happy that in one broker site I have earned about 150 dollars a month on average things to forum that its sponsored. As I not only earn bonus funds that I use to trade I also make good income each month and on regular basis because of those funds. I do hope that in the long run I can really make good income without fails as I'm sure I can really become a successful trader if only I have big capital also.