Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Forex forum really help us to make us update the news of forex and in forex all the members will be discussing in forum so that we can learn many things from them . and i can say that forum is the only thing for the traders where they can discuss on various things of forex . so i always think forex forum is a strongest tool for all the traders .

There's good information although it's not enough just to read on forex to improve our skills. It's just another source of help and knowledge. But we still have to work hard to practice and learn by trading ourselves. But I do think that the amount of improvements on our skills by reading on the discussions forum would depend on the amount and quality of discussions you have read

• 2 weeks later...

At least we get to know what other traders share, and so we learn lot of thing and thus avoid trials and errors. Also we can extinguish our querries easily by raising the question on forum and getting reply from other traders.

that is good if we are in learning or as newbie who just start to earn in forex, but actually forex forum have other good side for newbie and mediocre because you can get some bucks to start your trading in real account, so that is why i see that some traders still spend their time in forum to discuss aside to get free bucks

Forex forums does not only have learning for forex trading but also to have here those trading skills definitely though ideally you will get these skills when you start trading and gain trading experience therefore, we need to trade and we usually get more idea on how to make trading strategy in the forums in the different forex indicators and strategies by different forex traders.

Forex forums are more about knowledge and sharing the knowledge between the different forex traders of different experience. That knowledge is what will eventually develop into skills when you actually put in into practice in your trades either in demo or real account. The forums remain a valuable resource for all traders.

Thats true most of the forum do advertise brokers because those brokers are the sponsor of this forum for sure o the only thingtto you now is to you now is if you really need the basic knowledge then go to forum but is what you need is more than advance the hire a mentor who will help build your knowledge properly.

They are advertised and can be also sponsored. If sponsored then, they are just mainly focused in the broker and mostly the promotions and contests are from the brokers and that will be good thing though, of course they are having here limitations. Anyways, as long as they are reliable and also will have good bonus here then, that will be no problem for traders.

Good thing is to understand your broker site and the best way to understand your broker site is to know the forum that they are sponsoring. That's why I do spend more time in brokers and then in ptp forums. Because what I can read in the broker sites itself I can also share in the forums that its sponsored. Its necesary that we must look beyond an earning in ptp forums. Because no matter how many post you can make theirs only limits compare to how much you can make profit if you going to trade in forex.

Well that is very true through this means I think the trader will be able to control and get more knowledge and skills needed in his trading life forum can help us in so many ways we can even post here to get some money i9to our trading account if our brokers do sponsor one of the forum out there.

Its just unfortunate that there are few brokers that actually sponsor forex forums where you can earn a trading bonus in the process. Besides the learning that we can get it would be good to get more brokers sponsoring because it would also give traders the opportunity to test out the broker site with bonus offered there.

I'm active in four forums that is or has been sponsored by forex broker sites and so far I'm earning good. So I can say yes. Forums really helps not only by earning capitals fund but by earning funds in here. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here. Even though I'm just starting in forex trading. I know that the best way to make it in forex is via forex forums.

Yeah you have been so active in forex forums than in posting forums. So I just hope that I would be able to increase my activity in forex forums as I do learn a lot in forex forums but I am having difficulty with learning a lot and making a lot of reading because it's not always easy to learn more about forex. But forex forums offer a lot of knowledge and help also.

Its gets even better if you can manage to use the bonus that you earned from the forex forums to return a profit. I think that some people actually underestimate the influence of forex forums in increasing one's knowledge base especially when there are incentives like on PTP or ones that are giving bonuses but they are quite useful.

Yes, that's correct. Why are we going to have learn or make discussion in forex trading if we don't have here target of making real profits and use of the bonus. If we just have wasted our time and don't have good profits or no profits then, our month posting is just trash. But atleast we have gain some knowledge. I know that we can really have forex forums to have bonus to have both knowledge and strategy for forex trading.

indeed if we only provide forex forum post without even reading and learning that have been given in the forex forums we can never become a professional trader if you just follow the forum without even reading the contents of the forum, because in forex forums are so many things that are not we know about forex we have to read and we can understand quickly and easily

Yes fores forums will really help us to improve our trading skills because forum is the only place where many people will be participating in the discussion and they can discuss about every thing about trading in forums and finally they will be sharing there knowledge and making them self as a expert traders .

indeed if we only provide forex forum post without even reading and learning that have been given in the forex forums we can never become a professional trader if you just follow the forum without even reading the contents of the forum, because in forex forums are so many things that are not we know about forex we have to read and we can understand quickly and easily

reading some material or strategy or tips are part of learning for newbies in forex, but one more important, and i think the biggest part is do exercise :D, no matter where but i think it is better in real trading if you really have some basic in forex, since it will make you feel what is the trading is.

It would be advisable to start first in the demo account if you have the basics of forex trading without going first into the real account. Here you can get to do some practice of the strategies and tips that you would have received on places like forex forums because at the end of the day you have to put the knowledge into practice.

if we already have a strong intention and determination to do even in the forex trading trading using real account is always a loss in the presence of a strong determination we will continue to learn and are always looking for the best information in the trade without knowing the word surrender or despair, because basically the beginners who have the determination to go ahead would always say that failure is the norm to achieve a success

That determination needs to be backed up by the willingness to learn because if you are determined to succeed against all odds you will do whatever it takes to equip yourself with the resources and knowledge to get you there. Forex forums also help to direct you on where to find the necessary forex knowledge and resources besides dealing with discussions.

in my opinion, with forex forum people can have some bucks to start trading so they are actually the indirect way for us to increase our skill in forex, but not directly, also other proof is some material they have, other expert posts or some traders journal also will motivate us to be a more good trader, sometimes forex forum also shared some signal :D

indeed with any forex forum we can be easier to learn forex trading without having to study in detail through a book or tutorial but nevertheless when we use our forums as a learning forex in forex trading is always required to read and find information that is deeper than the traders who have experience in trade not only provide forex forum post, by reading and finding information and practice provided by several professional traders on this board we can more easily find the best way to trade

Actually we can say that forum is the only place where very good discussions will be taking place and when we look into forex forum there they will be many expert traders and they will be discussing about many things related to forex and by taking part in this forums you can really improve your skills to the peek extent and that will really work .