Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hi,

it's not on this Forex forum but also on different forum site really helps a person to improve the skills on something. Listening to others opinion, experiences and etc. would be helpful to learn.

learning is not necessarily in one place or the forum alone and we must remember that it is very extensive knowledge as long as we find a good place to learn his place though where it will give us a lot of lessons and we must also balance the trade practices, do not we just learning theory without practice because we practice it would be quicker to get

Strategies and knowledge can be found in the forex forums or any forex resources sites. But for skills and trading experience then, its apparently applicable in the demo and real trading. We know that every thing there's a limit just like in forex forums that we can just have enough but not limited to knowledge. We need to keep in mind that we don't only focus in one reference but to also check others.

very true because the have a lot of sources of knowledge will make us to make good choices for each of these sources of knowledge definitely has its advantages and drawbacks of each, and that's where our duty to study the advantages and disadvantages of each source, with that we will trading system we can develop well

i agree with you beside forums we also have other websites that we can use to increase our knowledge but not skills, i think the only way to increase our skill only by trading in real or demo account and the other only to increase our knowledge like in forum

forum or website that teaches the theory of trade and trade system is a guide only and it is true that a main pedestal is how we are to apply the theory in practice trade and we should test the theory with a demo account so that we do not incur a loss if the theory was not so effective

was right to test the theory that we will use we must first use a demo account, but in the world of forex demo accounts and the accounts are very different reel, demo account we can play freely and without any pressure because this account is an account that will never out, but if we use our reel accounts very depressed and have to control our emotions so that we can play it cool.

trading with a demo account just to make any trading strategy, and of course it will not hurt us because we did not nWill limited by time and loss to make good trading strategy and to test the strategy that we have mastered the trade with a demo account we use accounts real with a small amount of capital for the account we bvisa willing to test how well the strategy that we have made will be running on real trades and of course with our real account trading can also hone our mental

indeed true demo account does not make us lose, in contrast to the real account can be sure if we are wrong step will suffer losses. with the demo account we can create a strategy on how to do so we will not suffer losses when trading in a real account. if you say demo accounts can not control the emotions and psychology have a point, but in my opinion it could happen depending on the mastery and confidence in us.

very true if we implant suggestions into ourselves that this demo account is a real account then it could happen if we have a strong suggestion, the suggestion is of course we can control our emotions just by trading with demo accounts but this will not provide freedom for us to find a good trading system with a demo account because we are going to trade with very careful and be afraid to experiment in producing a good trading system

maybe you are right my brother, but I think we can still do experiments in your demo account even implement system control emotions, not by the application of emotional control experiments or new strategies that we make will be more accurate so that we are ready to start trading in a real account. freedom to trade using a demo account does not mean freedom to do anything, but the freedom to be restricted by laws within us.

it is true what you are saying but if we have to hold our feelings to carry out experiments using a demo account of course it will also hold us to make progress in finding a trading system which we will apply later to trade for real and in my opinion much better when we train our emotions trading is to use a real account that we got from the broker that gives bonus no deposit

it is true what you are saying but if we have to hold our feelings to carry out experiments using a demo account of course it will also hold us to make progress in finding a trading system which we will apply later to trade for real and in my opinion much better when we train our emotions trading is to use a real account that we got from the broker that gives bonus no deposit

There is absolutely no doubt that we do get to learn from the discussions on forex forums as they get to increase our knowledge of forex and the advice is very relevant. I would like to believe that even unconsciously we still manage to take away something from the discussions that we engage in here.

very true with many forum then we will know what we do not know in advance and we can learn as a material to complement our trading system and with this forum we will learn many ways to manage your finances well and also how to control the emotions of our trading so with our active forum will be able to accelerate the development of our trade

Yes, the discussions are really helpful in giving advice and tips on how we can handle ourselves better when it comes to different situations we come across during our trading in forex. Even newbies who have their doubts about forex trading get their fears allayed in here and are given a more realistic view of what to expect from forex trading at these forums.

I'm sure its is. Because I will not going ot have six active accounts right now if not for forex forums and right now my main goal is to have an account that going to reach me 1,000 dollars capital. My plan is that This coming december I'm going to open a new account in one of broker site that sponsored three ptp forums. In this way I can earn more and hope I can make good income in here.

Forex forums do come handy to know what other traders are thinking and what are their strategies on different currency pairs. You can surely use those analysis and set your position as per it. Another advantage of a forex forum is the latest happenings we get to know which effects the trading market up to a great extent. These can be helpful too.

indeed very true because in the forex forum also provides news about the state of the world economy is going and with it we can take advantage of getting a very good analysis of trade but for the existing technical analysis on the forums, we also have to have a lot of considerations that either because a lot of different technical analysis of each trader that provides analysis results on the forum

forex forum is only a general knowledge of forex and we can not make a guide to start trading forex, but from the forum we can discuss a problem or the best strategy for us to apply when starting to trade forex, with the discussion we can be helped finish a problem that we face when starting out trading forex so that in the end will benefit we expect.

I'm really happy that its the end of the month now. Since I can be paid again first week of November in all ptp forum that is sponsored by forex broker site. I know many do feel that its hard to trade but right now most of my earnings come from forex trading thanks to the bonus capital that I get from a ptp forums. I not only learn from what I read but I also earn from my post and trade.

I am also very pleased that in the near future the results of a post I did on the forex forum will put into my trading account within a few days away and I can not wait to try out trading strategies that I have developed to gain greater and I believe I have developed a strategy that will make a very good profit on my trade

Its good to have your efforts paying off and this is exactly what contributing in forex forums also provides for traders. Hopefully you will be able to return a profit from the bonus that you received in here as it would it even more worth it not to mention the advantage of sharing with other traders.

contributions forex forum site is a lot, in addition we have an extensive knowledge we also get a bonus to start trading forex and therefore we are very grateful to the current forex forum and hopefully the forum will be able to continue to run forever. with the forex forum we can exchange opinions and give a good strategy in forex trading.

• 3 weeks later...

These forums are also doing a great job in advertising sponsor broker sites because they get more exposure and more traders start thinking about making use of them because they do offer these bonuses. Its great that these facilities are available because they can really help a trader to learn things from a different perspective.