Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hyrex Talk - hyrextalk.com

sirwilly

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, I couldn't enter the site again. Could they have disappeared forever? That we don't know. I hope the site still comes back because I'm yet to cashout.

Or, is it just me who can't enter?

Iam having no problems in accessing the iste today may be because of traffic . Iam still waiting for my payout and i hope the Admin will pay us soon there is a long list awaiting to be paid

I requested my first payment there 25th nov and it was approved by seyren but i dont seeing my request thread now here in approved section and for this i contacted with two mods but still there is no responce by them , anyway dont understanding what is happening here and when it is already approved for this dont opening another thread for request and also my request thread is disappear.

I just joined this forum today and I'm liking it alot for now... Seems like ill get to payment quickly.

I am sure you are going to like the forum. HT is one of the best PTP forums nowadays. About the payment, perhaps you are going to receive it a little bit longer because there are a lot of payment requests every day.

I have found many duplicate threads in hyip section and reported a few many days back to lock it. But sad to note the moderators haven't locked it until now. Hope the moderators try and do some job on it. Iam sure they are busy with many payment requests and they are doing an wonderful job in that approving and checking all those post but hope they look in to this also.

got my first payment 9 days later

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379 (nikhil234):

Date: 12/4/2010 10:13 AM

Batch: 50630853

From Account: U7006560 (Alex T)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Approved payout from HT!

Enjoy!

Thank you.

I can open the site. Everything runs well. Perhaps, you should check your internet connection.

Arrg. I always see Network Problem connection. Perhaps this is my connection's problem. I'll check it using our school's wifi tomorrow. If by then it still doesn't work, maybe the site has regional problems.

my activity will be in full blast later in once my computer is upgraded by technician later on to dual core. as my old motherboard with pentium4 crashed now with faster computer I'm hoping that i will be more active here since I'm expecting no more freezing and hanging in my computer. so i hope that they can still pay now i can post a lot once again.

i really like my last payment in here.i get full amount so now i will try to make many post in here.before i just worry i will not get any payment from them because so many issue aboutt his site and also so many spammer there.but now i didnt need to worry they still afford to pay member

I got my first payment here after 9 days later and i am not very happy here because of this payment and i think its natural here because of more members activity and Admin have to pay regularly of big amount . anyway again i reach more $3.50 and probably request within 2 days . i think although Admin pay big money but he is not faceing lack of fund when there sufficient ads now.

Well, after using my school's WiFi connection, I found out that I can connect using that. Thus, I should conclude that the problem is within my connection. I don't think I'll be active in HYREXTALK anymore since I'm always using the connection I'm using right now that can't connect to this site.