Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

• 2 weeks later...

You can handle it but in this case if you don't have education or experience all will be nothing, many newcomers that i talk with in other forums said they already prepared for their first real account trading, but guess what? Their emotion and their experience still lack of something. They loss and some of them claim forex is not a place for them after that.

Education can beat anything and no matter what our condition is if we have got the education than some day it will come to our aid while experience is also equally vital and plays the major role in determining success and failures while lastly the luck which I have no believe in it, as I feel it is completely useless and anyone depending on luck will never become professional or successful but if we leave our destiny on knowledge and experience basis then we will definitely get the wanting results.

do not expect to luck to play in. it occur randomly and we are has no ability to control it to occur. than expecting luck, better if we are trade by perform analysis, tried hard to make profit probability raises high. if we are perform gambling, and trade whenever we want, we are make profit chance will remain zero.

Luck vs Eduaction and Experince are all necessary in forex and they are the main components one needs in forex trading.Luck is not on the side of the trader each day and only comes once in a bluemoon.I would prefer to go for eduction and experience.With good experience  and adequate education,all the decisions we will make in forex will yield great results.

Luck vs Eduaction and Experince are all necessary in forex and they are the main components one needs in forex trading.Luck is not on the side of the trader each day and only comes once in a bluemoon.I would prefer to go for eduction and experience.With good experience  and adequate education,all the decisions we will make in forex will yield great results.

We must try to more improve our trading skills in forex if we want to get more maximal result here. Experience can be improved by using demo account and we also can learn from our trading experience that we already get during we trade in forex.

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

majority traders has good understanding and they are trade effective. however, it due to that they are take learning and has long trading experience. do not start to trade on live account when we are unprepared yet. or in other word, we are unable to make profits more than losses. if no such result come, mean that we should remain stick with training and learning.

It seems that thread starter does not mention about Luck vs Education and Experience but this is deatmatch between those 3 not 1 vs 2. To me only education and experience that really important, i cannot make a match between them, as for luck that has lesser importance, and i don't depend on it for whole my trading.

• 1 month later...

Luck is something I even want to discuss it’s useless in Forex. The biggest factor is Education if we have that then everything else comes automatically and I am working with high class company Yes FX, they have equally good system Remote FX Traders, it’s a program especially develop for newbies to guide them to the right path of success and they have highly experienced trainers present which apart from teaching help us getting our focus, discipline and patience level better.

Luck is something I even want to discuss it’s useless in Forex. The biggest factor is Education if we have that then everything else comes automatically and I am working with high class company Yes FX, they have equally good system Remote FX Traders, it’s a program especially develop for newbies to guide them to the right path of success and they have highly experienced trainers present which apart from teaching help us getting our focus, discipline and patience level better.

Useless in most of cases and in rare cases it would bring profit to you, like me. To be honest don't depend on it, but i ever get a gap which i never predicted before and guess what my position closed at higher price and lower price thus giving me more profit. But still experience is the first on the list.

• 2 months later...

Luck? Education? Experience? All of those we will get  someday when we are already feeling what we called as trade in foreign exchange. First luck, actually I do not believe this even though if there will not be significant. Second Education, well this is very important thing for a trader isn't it? How do you know to trade if you do not have a good education about forex, how to manage the risk and many others. Third, experience we need to get it somehow but sooner it will come to us as we keep trading and paid attention to what we have done.

Luck? Education? Experience? All of those we will get  someday when we are already feeling what we called as trade in foreign exchange. First luck, actually I do not believe this even though if there will not be significant. Second Education, well this is very important thing for a trader isn't it? How do you know to trade if you do not have a good education about forex, how to manage the risk and many others. Third, experience we need to get it somehow but sooner it will come to us as we keep trading and paid attention to what we have done.

Right, we can not do our job if we do not know about it. We can try to maximize demo account if we want to get maximal. We also can take part in demo contest in a broker.

education and experience that is the important thing in forex trading. Forex is a business that has a high risk, to be successful in this business so we need education and experience. So that will make us able to trade with a maximum

Luck, education, and experience is not something that you could put to fight each other, it is a complementary. Luck also plays a role though not dominant in forex, such as positive slippage is fortunate in my opinion, but it does not mean to depend on me.

Forex is the most important thing in education is not luck. Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that it is to be successful in this business we do not need luck. With education will make us able to trade with the maximum.

Forex is the most important thing in education is not luck. Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that it is to be successful in this business we do not need luck. With education will make us able to trade with the maximum.

Yes, we must try to more improve our trading skills in forex. We need to educate ourselves before we use real account to start trading. Start trading with small amount can make us hone our trading psychology and surely will give us trading experience.

@gaban: Well thatis not a big issue isn't it? I mean everyone in this place already know about it. Improving trading skill in forex could be done in many ways with use demo account as the place for do that. Educate ourselves is a must and i am sure you can do it just by read  it.

forex education is much more important than luck, in forex we do not need luck, but we need education because in forex trading education is important because with education will make us able to trade with the maximum. we can get an education by trying to trade using forex forum or with a demo account

forex education is much more important than luck, in forex we do not need luck, but we need education because in forex trading education is important because with education will make us able to trade with the maximum. we can get an education by trying to trade using forex forum or with a demo account

Education comes in as the very first requirement for success to come in and for the trader who focuses more on his ability to make something from the market, there is always the chances that you go in for learning first since it is the first thing that takes you to knowledge.

Education comes in as the very first requirement for success to come in and for the trader who focuses more on his ability to make something from the market, there is always the chances that you go in for learning first since it is the first thing that takes you to knowledge.

I do agree with you, education is the first only requirement but i think that is not the main impact, it is action which resulted to your experience later. You could get education but we can see many people just get education but never apply it and don't know that there are some different between theory and practice.

I do agree with you, education is the first only requirement but i think that is not the main impact, it is action which resulted to your experience later. You could get education but we can see many people just get education but never apply it and don't know that there are some different between theory and practice.

Of course, without any knowledge, we will not be able to trade well in forex. After we educate ourselves, we need to improve our skills. We can make practice using demo account.