Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

education in forex trading is much more important, therefore, we need to be able to expand our education by trying to join in the forum or by following the many forex demo contest, that will allow us to trade with a maximum

Education is important but you know that experience is the part of education, this is our bigger education so far that will lead us to better life. Education is merely large groups of experience that accumulated so far. Luck in the other hand just luck, Hope from it you may lose from it.

These three things play an important role in print foreign exchange transactions and other work. Start you need to learn foreign exchange trading foreign exchange trading business, you need to know how to trade, how to make a profit, and make a good decision-making experiment also plays a serious role, if you have experiment , you can do this trading strategy easily you know the same people in the foreign exchange market work experience can easily make money, he made the right decision, because the experience.luck also have a huge role in many things life.

Luck playing important role? Not to degrade luck, since i wish i am lucky everyday, but saying luck is playing important role is too much. First that is not fixed, it could change just in few seconds, Next luck isn't something you can't rely on, last it is very speculative to depend on luck. Education is good foundation following by experience that may modify some or few knowledges you had.

Luck playing important role? Not to degrade luck, since i wish i am lucky everyday, but saying luck is playing important role is too much. First that is not fixed, it could change just in few seconds, Next luck isn't something you can't rely on, last it is very speculative to depend on luck. Education is good foundation following by experience that may modify some or few knowledges you had.

1. Education

2. Experience

3. Luck (and it isn't an avoidable thing)

And you're right, depends too much on luck is not a good thing.

Education and experience is matter, people with a good education will be able to perform better but as long as you have good experience and keep learning this wouldn't be such a big issue. Experience will bring a trader to the whole level that they don't even know before.

@gaban: It is worst for people to depend on luck, some said that is just a guessing or that i just a luck if someone depend on that thing so much. It is not a trait of professional traders or seasoned trader. It is the trait of new gamblers. I still vote to education and experience which playing major part.

• 4 weeks later...

Education nearly means experience as well, so you can’t compare them while luck is a completely different chapter altogether and that’s mainly to do with not having much control over it. I believe we should never think too much of things that we are not in shape of controlling and luck is one of them. I trade with OctaFX broker and they are great for me to get education and experience while joining them has been lucky adventure for me given their super-duper conditions that includes small spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 while there is so much more that’s available here to make me work really easily without having to tackle any major issues at all.

Education and experience i think is different thing, reading a material about forex isn't same when you apply it. There are some forex wannabe who gain much knowledge and get nice education about forex but still they don't have experience and when it comes to real trading they can't fulfill its potential.

• 1 month later...

Education and experience i think is different thing, reading a material about forex isn't same when you apply it. There are some forex wannabe who gain much knowledge and get nice education about forex but still they don't have experience and when it comes to real trading they can't fulfill its potential.

I have seen that there are many workers are working in this business without education i mean without higher education and they are earning too.  so we can say that the education help traders to make new and good strategies which uneducated traders can not create, the education help traders to increase more earning chances.

I have seen that there are many workers are working in this business without education i mean without higher education and they are earning too.  so we can say that the education help traders to make new and good strategies which uneducated traders can not create, the education help traders to increase more earning chances.

Not just education we need, but experience. Just imagine someone with only knowledge and want to trade for real? Have they ever put their knowledge or education into action? Of course nope, thinking and doing it is not a same thing. If you have experience you would be proeficient to this business or at least better than someone who don't have any experience.

To be exact myregister, education + experience. Without education or in this case knowledge you may never ever get any experience, all trading just like farting, loss instantly. So to be a good trader you must have those two, with those two into your hands you will turn into a different trader and it has been work for a lot of traders around the world.

I doubt if luck is one of them , see there are many traders who make profit because of their experience not their luck. Education is playing part here but i think that is just during your early phase as trader, the more you apply your education in real trading it will become experience that will sharpen your skill for sure.

Luck vs education vs experience are all needed in the forex trading market for the trader to be able to make profit from trading in the forex business. It is good for the trader to first of all have the good trading knowledge in other to be able to make profit from trading. 

but I think that is most needed in forex trading is education and experience. Forex is a business that has a high risk, with the risk that it is to be successful in this business, we need education and experience to  able trading well so we can get profit

• 2 weeks later...

Jeez, i wonder if someone want to do that? For the sake of god, we should trade first in demo account gain experience before we can start to switch to real account and start to get money, also even with that way there isn't any guarantee you may make more profit in relatively shorter time, there are still many obstacles in forex and also its uncertainity which killing me.

• 1 month later...

Right, i agree with your first is demo account and then real account. It is for the sake of experience without need to spend anything for it. Usually we need to spend money for experience for other things, but in forex we have demo account, what we need is just spend few of your times and start trade. It is better to trade everyday as to sharpening your skill.

• 1 year later...

I don't think on luck at forex.

first of all you should learn well, the experience is the only way to earn more and more in forex trading.

but if you don't have a good learning you will not gain experience.

It seems you are quite wrong there. Luck is existed no matter you like it or not, But this is not what controls your career in forex. The main thing in forex of course skill, but to get a good skill a trader must have lots of flying hours and a lot of experience. Education is good but only as an introduction to foreign exchange.

It seems you are quite wrong there. Luck is existed no matter you like it or not, But this is not what controls your career in forex. The main thing in forex of course skill, but to get a good skill a trader must have lots of flying hours and a lot of experience. Education is good but only as an introduction to foreign exchange.

Skills trading skills that play an important role to be successful in the business of forex trading. Trading in the CFD market is a complex affair because it involves the use of speculation and strategy. Therefore, it needs to be associated with a superior trading platform in providing diversity and tools. FXB Trading has the best trading platform available in the market.

Skills trading skills that play an important role to be successful in the business of forex trading. Trading in the CFD market is a complex affair because it involves the use of speculation and strategy. Therefore, it needs to be associated with a superior trading platform in providing diversity and tools. FXB Trading has the best trading platform available in the market.

It all depends on our ability and understanding, good and bad that we run, must be able to mirror again sebera big and high ability that we have, so we have to continue to evaluate well to be and able, so very easy to run

It all depends on our ability and understanding, good and bad that we run, must be able to mirror again sebera big and high ability that we have, so we have to continue to evaluate well to be and able, so very easy to run

Evaluate regularly to run it is the best thing, because the forex business that we run certainly not always smooth, so there will be mistakes. And that we can be made in the motivation in the mistakes that must be learned in order to become better again when in forex trading with FXB Trading