Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Luck vs Education vs Experience

rockstar

Luck is existed for sure, but if we only rely on luck in trading then it will not be able to survive a long time in making profits by luck it will only be temporary but if we have a good knowledge and experience in the trade of course luck will come any time to ourselves with this should be before we dive into forex trade.

I believe that the most important actually is education and experience. Luck only plays small role in trading actually. So if a trader rely most of their trading expecting good luck, they will got margin call sooner or later. The best thing to traders especially beginner is prepare their self with proper knowledge and experience.

I am a trader which deals with education and experience rather than luck as educations is the most important thing for us to survive in this market. Experience is something we get with the pass of time in this market whereas, trading on the basis of luck can be risky as trading is considered as a skill-based market.

Now, I think experiences count just as much since you made fifty losing trades you will now know there are fifty way to lose and you shall never make them again. Every time you gain experiences you will never repeat them again. I think education will also prevent you from making poor mistakes and impulsive moves. I think being like a gambler will not help you at all in forex. 

I don't do with luck what I normally do is to try my possible best and trade with experience through this means I will always be able to trade profitably and make some good analysis hence make proper income out of the market. It is true that luck can make a game and can spoil it at other time, but we always can not rely on luck alone or luck is going to always turn our wrong deeds in good, so those are our skills that really matter in long run.

Experience and education yes I agree all the three are very useful to win in forex. And some time I see that luck really matters. And experience is always necessary to be in this business and education is the basics of forex and with out education it is really very difficult to survive with this business.

If we are going to rely or depend on luck then it would be really bad for the trader because we cannot really have anything to base our trading decisions on. That in it will decrease our chances of being profitable when it comes to forex trading because we don't have the education or experience to know the best way to trade.

I see that experience matters a lot in forex because if you are educated then you can trade and gain experience so first we need to be educated and then when we start trading for some years then automatically experience will come. But I never support luck because it will not be in our favor for most of the times.

If a trader has experience, education and luck then nothing can go far from he can make decent profits if he really has all the three Luck, experience and education so a trader should be good in this entire three so that he can be an expert or professional trader with in a short period of time

Education and experience is the best way to make some profit in here. I don't like to loss money in forex but base on my experience I need to loss money in order to make some money. I do recommend that we going to make it big in here. So lets just hope we can sustain and maintain our account in here for sure I will going to make it big without any problem at all.

The fact that the less or no use for most of the traders is the luck but the luck boosts their experience and knowledge. It's sort of our energizer or enthusiasm that makes our trading makes hopeful but too much hope is failure. We should understand how these three relates to one another and not to choose them but to learn them.

If a trader trade just with luck his trading life will be very short. We always need a stable strategy which can help us to make a living with forex. That is why the first step is education and then experience and when you have enough experience then the skills will get improved.

Well, traders will be unable to control their own luck and what they can do is keep to enrich their knowledge about forex and experience in trading. With that, trader will able to predict price movement more accurately and execute order more logically. Ignore the luck factor and keep stick with the factor that able to make traders success.

I see that Luck only plays small role in trading actually. Luck should not be at the topmost in these three matters being talked about in this thread. A trader should place education and experience first and luck will come naturally. A real trader doesn't depend in "Luck" but in skill and experience in forex. If trader depend in "Luck" then probably that may be called as gambling.

• 2 weeks later...

no chance for luck plays great role to determine traders success. however, when traders educate themselves with proper knowledge, and keep practice to gain experience, they have chance to make profit probability higher than loss. because they know how to manage the risk and analyze the future market movement properly.

For me education and experience is really the key to success in forex trading. We going to make it big in forex trading if we know how to handle our account in here. I'm sure I will be making some big income in forex trading also. I just do hope that eventually I can become a successful trader. I do believe that forex trading is always the key to success.

For me education and experience is really the key to success in forex trading. We going to make it big in forex trading if we know how to handle our account in here. I'm sure I will be making some big income in forex trading also. I just do hope that eventually I can become a successful trader. I do believe that forex trading is always the key to success.

merchants will have advance education in the trade so that they can get this trade because in the past with the knowledge of education then they will learn then they will exercise also to add to their experience in the forex business

education plays important role to give traders sufficient knowledge. and when they are implement it in practice, traders will get good experience. to enabling them make strategy to work properly and manage the risk as well. traders can't rely on luck and trade blindly because it give them chance to get margin call.

education and experience both are equally important...luck is not a matter, luck can't save you from loss...so, try to gain knowledge and experience...and never depend on luck...success depends on luck only 5% and rest 95% depends on your skill...

education and experience both are equally important...luck is not a matter, luck can't save you from loss...so, try to gain knowledge and experience...and never depend on luck...success depends on luck only 5% and rest 95% depends on your skill...

when we do a lot of education in this trade then we will naturally try to do this by gathering trade experience in the trade that will be continue to be better in this trade will have a lot of experience in the trade is

• 2 weeks later...

Forex market is most important now a days. There are no market place for forex business. But most of the people of world like it so much , because it is a platfrom of make a real money. So we need to learn more and more about forex and then start our trading. So it will be a good place for earn money.