DMT Exchange Blog DMT Cryptocurrency Blog

Best Change

rockstar

How to Get Profit from Forex?

A very good way to understand forex trading better is to start trading with demo accounts. These demo accounts symbolize simulation of actual trading where you trade with “virtual” money instead of real money. Once you think you are prepared, choose forex broker and start actual trading. Be also cautious with broker selection.

Keep in mind that trading with virtual money can be different from trading with real money and some traders that trade successfully with demo accounts don’t experience same success with real accounts. Emotions in forex are your enemy and you have to always stay cool. Also trade with money you can afford to lose so you won’t have to knock your head against the wall if some trades go wrong.

well getting profit from forex is not hard if you mean to wihhdraw .but earning money is actually the real point.you may even make 1 milyon dollar a day there is no limit for earning on forex markets.that is why every newbie have to accept that forex is a business it is not a game.and there are milyons of people all around the world on the same market.so the newbie have to wark very hard to be one of the member in %5.

Trading smartly and being consistent in winnings is one way to make profits from the forex markets. A trader needs to trade at the right time and when an extensive analytical approach has been consulted.

To make constant income with Currency trading, do not delay for lengthy lasting investments because the industry is very unpredictable and it can convert against you easily. Instead look for scalping, or little investments, and this way you danger just a little bit of money for a little bit time interval and always use a stop-loss just in situation the industry is not on your part.

Forex profit is an idea that has been sold around the internet to people looking for easy answers to their money problems. It's elusive to most forex traders though because everyone is looking for profit at high speed. Sometimes forex profit can come quickly, but more often than not, it takes planning and patience.

If you can make a plan, and be patient and follow that plan, you can profit from forex trading. It's as simple as that.

Planning

Trading takes planning, that is just common sense. It is common sense that is usually thrown out the window in the search for fast forex profits. You have to plan your trades ahead of time, and then execute them according to your plan. The more you change your plan, the more you end up in trouble, and the less likely that elusive forex profit will end up in your pocket.

Patience

Patience is the number one key to achieving forex profit. Patience combined with careful risk management will allow you to ride through poor entries and other minor forex mistakes. Sometimes profit will come fast and other times it will take some time. If you open each trade prepared to wait for the profit to come, you will be more successful over all.

Use the Big Picture

While it's true that in forex you can trade using whatever chart time frame you want to use, it's better to use a longer time frame as you point of reference. For forex, the daily and the weekly charts are really stable for beginners. Look at the daily chart and plan your trades in the direction of the daily trend, set a stop that would be triggered if the price changed direction enough for you to feel convinced that the trend was over. There is no way to predict this for sure, it's really just a safety precaution.

There are three ways to play this trade from here.

You can set a take profit order for an easy target on the daily chart of 100 pips

You can look at the daily chart over a wide range of days and look for the next support or resistance area to set a take profit

You can set your stop to be a trailing stop that will lock on profits as the trade progresses

No matter which method you choose, this type of trading will take some patience. Forex traders, particularly beginners are prone to getting nervous if a trade doesn't go their way immediately, or if the trade gets into a little profit they get itchy to pull the plug and walk away with a small profit that could have been a large profit.

If you have set your stops and you are trading with prudent risk managment, you can just allow the trade to develop until stop or profit.

Rinse and repeat and you have yourself a forumla for making forex profit. It's all a game of averages. You are going to lose some trades and you are going to win some trades. Using the laws of probability will tip the scales in your favor as long as you follow the rules and think carefully.

Yes, starting off in a demo account will give a practical knowledge of how forex trading actually works and you get to learn how to use the particular trading platform without the pressure of loosing real money. Experience will follow when you start trading live with real money and although its not something you will gain overnight, you gradually learn to be a better trader who maximise your trades.

hi All, I read article today stated 90% those in trading forex lost their

real money. Just want know anyone here in forex that forex trading that

make real profit/income . Yes I know this game is full of risk that we need

to think about before we trading for real let say if we don't have any

knowledge or never enough perform the demo a/c .

Anyone in the forum , make real profit from trading forex. What are your

strategy to do this. I am sure that the platform that we use need to be a bet flatform in other to see the moving curve /line that maybe

can bring some good idea how to trade using this line or the stat.

Do you know any website that I can download the curve/line learning

mean the easy reference one for a beginning like us to maintance a

good strategy about the moving of the currency market. Pls post

here if you have look at any website . I am looking for free software.

Just want to learn about it cos the platform that I"m using now don't have this type of curve/line for me to judge the market condition.

OR the economics analysis are best among the rest . Thanks.

The best way which we can get profit from the forex market is to learn and keep on receiving a good training just for our own good and make sure that we win more trade that we can ever Imagin so its the best idea to do this for our own good seek.

The best way which we can get profit from the forex market is to learn and keep on receiving a good training just for our own good and make sure that we win more trade that we can ever Imagin so its the best idea to do this for our own good seek.

trying to buy currency and then sold it, or sold the currecny and then buy it, i think that is the basic thing, and you must buy currency when the price goes up and sell when the price goes down, as fast as possible :D,i think that is the only thing that we need to do so we can get profit

Making profits in forex isn't easy, you need to spend a lot of time learning and experiencing the forex, then you can hope of profits

it can be easy as long as you already have experience, i said it can be but actually what people need to gain profit in forex is patience, sometimes i see a greedy and impatient trader, that share their sad story in some forex forum, i even see some of them mad at themselves.

It's not easy to make some profit in forex. It's important that you are able to practice a lot on the demo trading so that you would be able to perfect your strategy well nits important that you know the strategy that would work for you

By just trading in a smart ways. The ways are led to the way to make profits are,

Do demo trading for some months with seriously, and also with some spirit

Do cent account trading until you start to earn consistently

Try to predict the market 80% accurately with the help of technical analysis

How to get profit from forex? By not thinking about profit? Profit for me is just a strategy game. In short if you are good in strategy you can position yourself in the way that you can earn good amount of money in the long run. I'm happy that some how I'm earning in forex trading but its a long wait really. As I need to wait more just to earn more in here. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good amount in forex trading but if I really want to feel that I'm earning I need to have a big capital.

How to get profit from forex? By not thinking about profit? Profit for me is just a strategy game. In short if you are good in strategy you can position yourself in the way that you can earn good amount of money in the long run. I'm happy that some how I'm earning in forex trading but its a long wait really. As I need to wait more just to earn more in here. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good amount in forex trading but if I really want to feel that I'm earning I need to have a big capital.

Your trading skills and experience will determine what profits you make from here on. This is why its important to keep on learning so that you can improve yourself and your trading strategy to give yourself the edge to increase your profits.

To get some profit within a short period of time luck could help you. But to make consistant profit over a period of time you must need some good skills in trading and lot of practice to back the same. It ain't hard but will take time to succeed in the same. Choose a trading style and create different plans towards it and adjust them according to the results.

A very good way to understand forex trading better is to start trading with demo accounts. These demo accounts symbolize simulation of actual trading where you trade with “virtual” money instead of real money. Once you think you are prepared, choose forex broker and start actual trading. Be also cautious with broker selection.

Keep in mind that trading with virtual money can be different from trading with real money and some traders that trade successfully with demo accounts don’t experience same success with real accounts. Emotions in forex are your enemy and you have to always stay cool. Also trade with money you can afford to lose so you won’t have to knock your head against the wall if some trades go wrong.

yes, you up said what the necessary for a trader from starting to successful. Emtions in forex are the biggest enemy of each trader, and it is not easy to remove it. even as for a successful trader with a lot of experiences.

yes, you up said what the necessary for a trader from starting to successful. Emtions in forex are the biggest enemy of each trader, and it is not easy to remove it. even as for a successful trader with a lot of experiences.

I do agree with you that emotions do always restrict the traders to have the maximum profits out of a position and it is the one thing which should be avoided while trading. One easy way to do it is simply having a fixed Take Profit and Stop losses in our trades and keep our positions open until our trades hit any one of these.

making profit from forex is not impossible,rather nothing in life is impossible. you have to just work hard and give your best. this is the toughest business indeed.

is to make a profit on the trade is not impossible for us to get all of it depends on ourselves in running a trade, if we did not feel bored to always learn good knowledge then it is very likely fatherly profit we get easily and also depends on profit target that we want, when we want a very large profit on every trade I think it is quite impossible for we can get it on any of our trade

If your equity is more than your deposit then that's how you will know that you are making profit. Don't look on your balance because your balance will keep on adding up each time you have a close profit position but it does not add the open position that is at loss and if you going to close that losing position you can actually end up at loss. But if you check your equity that' the amount you will get if you close all your open position regardless if its in profit or at loss.

There is no shortcuts to earn consistent profits from Forex. In order to earn profits out of this market, a trader should accuire the trading skills and knowledge which is required at a minimum to become successful in this market. Such skills takes lots of hard work and time to establish but looking at the profits it can earn for us, its not really a matter.

all it really takes a long time to get the best results that lists different types of forex trading as a business filled with calculations so we should have a very good knowledge of it and with the knowledge that we will have will produce consistent profits in trading forex

In forex trading profit can not just come easyly if you are not ready to work for the profit because its your skills and knowledge that can give you profit in forex .si i other for us to get profit in this business its our responsibility to learn carefully and practice properly in this business then we can burst of profit boldly.

but i think to get more experience is to trade with real money but no more than 50 usd and trading with just micro lots and select a good strategy and train with it

Well how to get profit from forex trading is not a big or tedious thing here for sure its just for the trader to put effort and learn forex trading very well through this means he can then get something good and make the best out of the market

Keeping your Forex strategy and tactics with a trend will help you continue to make profits. Actually, when the Forex trend is up - do not sell, when the Forex trend is down, do not buy. :rolleyes:

Learning/training precedes earning or making profits in forex. One must cross the hurdle of emotions and also acquire basic forex skills (all through demo trading) before venturing into live account to make profits.

A disciplined trade can make much out of trading in Forex. A person should have certain qualities like patience, emotional control and discipline in order to excel in Forex trading. Once a person acquires this qualities he can take necessary steps like learning more and more about Forex in order to become successful in Forex.

We can become a successful trade only gradually with time and only if we can learn From our mistakes as well as from experiences shares by other traders. Forex is not an easy business and it requires much knowledge and patience to make a fortune at Forex.

Learning/training precedes earning or making profits in forex. One must cross the hurdle of emotions and also acquire basic forex skills (all through demo trading) before venturing into live account to make profits.

Yes, there are shortcuts to making profits in forex trading wituout taking it one step at a time starting with the learning and then giving time to practice and familiarise yourself with the trading platform by trading in the demo account. One must also be dedicated and willing to do whatever it takes to improve their skills.

diligently in practice then we will also get a great capability that will allow us to benefit from any trade we do and if we still have a limited ability to further simplify the profit from forex trading should be our daily profit target corresponding to the amount of capital we have

Anyone is free to check the time of his judgment before the current price run is enough to understand

And I'm not a saint, only human, so you do not have eyes that command, when he is wrong but not always true where hehe

In line with tirus, just as in growth and maturity, there are no shortcuts to becoming successful as a forex trader other than learning basic skills needed and developing control over one's surging waves of emotion.

In line with tirus, just as in growth and maturity, there are no shortcuts to becoming successful as a forex trader other than learning basic skills needed and developing control over one's surging waves of emotion.

that is a must for us, learning basic will give us knowledge, and that is what every new trader must learn, i think there isn't any pro that can get bucks instantly from every trading activity that they have. basic skill is important thing for every trader to make a fist step for them, if they don't get it how can it be they will be a good trader in future?

This she said is not the case, they must, Warren Buffet who rely on fundamental analysis.

Technical analysis is based on chart analysis, and doctors know Warrent Buffet even hate the observed price. His office is located away from areas where information and price

Learning Forex thoroughly and its various strategies is the key to gain profits from Forex trading. disciplined trading helps us to prevent our capital from getting destroyed. There are many strategies in Forex trading to make money, only thing is one should know them well and apply these strategies skillfully in trading..

It is of concern that many forex newbies venture into forex trading ill-equipped and malinformed. Many have thought forex is money-doubling machine and so hurriedly begin trading without adequate training, self-discipline and proficient market analysis skill. If we evade this, we cannot succeed in forex business.

It should not be too rigid his game. Set stop loss that the principles that are easy to stick fake, eat stop loss test. Physicians should put stop loss calculations based interfere with the resistance level or target. How it is better to follow rigid rules

Focus on improving your fundamental and technical analysis. In forex trading information is money. The more information you know the more you can position yourself before you end up getting MC. That's why I really do love to trade right now. For me forex trading is the best way to make money. The more I post the more I earn. This is my goal in life and this is what I want to achieve. I hope I can end up making and earning big amount in here.

Maximizing the opportunities available on forex platform depends to a large extent on the trader. We must set a realistic target, give detailed attention to trading skils development, knowing your strength and major on it, and ensuring we open-up our mind to getting latest info in forex world.

We should get to know that if we dont trade we would be making profits and if he don't learn we wouldn't be knowing how to trade meaning making huge profits in forex entails we constructing or building our foundation well by we going ahead to learn.

Obviously, if we don't trade then we don't make profits or losses. But then, how to get profits will definitely not easy to make or we can just point out that we just did it and we are making profits. To have profits in Forex we will require to learn the basics and to have good trading strategy that will be comfortable and convenient for the trader.

Reputed Forex forums like DMT helps a beginner in Forex trading to learn Forex and its various strategies. Reading this forum will help a beginner to know how he can use Forex to gain additional income to achieve financial freedom. This forum is laded with all the basics about Forex trading and with strategies for both beginners and experts.

DMT is not a forex forum. Its does not have any official forex broker site sponsor that we post and then we get bonus funds in our broker site account. In dmt we post and earn if we request payments without an hassle of trading first in a forex broker site. But still its good to find some good tips in here. But if you really want to focus on forex forum better concentrate and find a ptp forum that is sponsored by a forex broker site.

Reputed Forex forums like DMT helps a beginner in Forex trading to learn Forex and its various strategies. Reading this forum will help a beginner to know how he can use Forex to gain additional income to achieve financial freedom. This forum is laded with all the basics about Forex trading and with strategies for both beginners and experts.

I think you are mistaken DMT is not a forex forum its a online earning community where all the discussions about online earning and webmasters will be taking place . Forex is just a section in the forum where we can discuss only the stuff related to forex .

It does offer help nonetheless with the discussions relating to forex to not only encouraged others to start looking at forex but also help beginners to address some aspects of forex that they can take with and make use of in their trading careers. The best way to be profitable is to increase your knowledge, practice and apply what you learned into your actual trades.

to be able to generate profits from forex trading the first thing we need is a good trading strategy because the strategy well before we get out of demo trading and strategies have been proven to generate profits consistently when we do the real trade

Yeah. I quite agree with PROPENSITY100 and tirus that, though DMT is not a forex forum, it does have a forex forum where we could glean from one another wealth of knowledge on forex trading. Thus this forum in DMT offers a lot for any who wants to learn. It has really me a lot.

getting profits with forex is not as easy as we thing . we need to have a good dedication on how to get profits with forex . It is quite good to have a good understanding on how the market movements is going on and as well it is quite good to know the news and updates of forex . And demo practice will really help all traders to learn many things with forex .

There's no definite answer for getting profits in Forex. But the first thing to do in knowing to have profits is to have our trading plan and strategy. Without those traders will not able to trade or just trading aimlessly. I don't think they will just think of having profits without a plan at all because, they might not have stop loss here or they don't know the proper risk management to not reach margin call.

indeed, difficult to control emotions. especially when the trading position was negative.

i think you should correct your post here dude, DMT is not a forex forum even it has forex section :D, but you are right DMT is helpful for newbie to learn some forex basic, and then they must apply it what they get here so they will have experience in forex. and i think the only way to get profit from forex only by trade.

Making profit from forex is not easy job. Good strategy and good knowledge is the key success of winning from forex. Focus on trading and control your emotion while trading, before start trading in real account we should practice demo to gain knowledge and idea about market.

Making profit from forex is not easy job. Good strategy and good knowledge is the key success of winning from forex. Focus on trading and control your emotion while trading, before start trading in real account we should practice demo to gain knowledge and idea about market.

i totally agree with you,learning how to trade and understand how the market work is the key to word making profit in trading Forex and need to have a working strategy alone with a well money management plan that can accommodate loss and profit,low monthly profit target is also essentially,so that one can reach it target on time be stay away from trading by refreshing his mind and trading luck

getting profits with forex is not as easy as we thing . we need to have a good dedication on how to get profits with forex . It is quite good to have a good understanding on how the market movements is going on and as well it is quite good to know the news and updates of forex . And demo practice will really help all traders to learn many things with forex .

Yeah, to earn profit in forex, we need knowledge, and good skills. We must continue to learn and make practice. And demo account is the right place to make practice, and keep seriously when use it.

If you make profit in forex then cashout your profit. this is the only way to make money in forex if we really want to earn money in forex. I do like to see myself earning good and earning well in forex trading also. That's why I always make sure that I invest good amount of money in forex before I'm going to decide to cashout my profit. Because if I keep on cashing out my profit right away I end up losing some earning opportunity as I close my position early.

before starting the trading no trader will think to take profits from the forex market,because every trader want to learn basic first by practicing with demo account and after getting good experiences then try fore real account with good planning at the same time keeping more patients an take some profits

Making profit is easier than make it consistently. I can say like this because i have experienced it. Today, i can get profit with big amount, but next, i can't make it.

Making profit is easier than make it consistently. I can say like this because i have experienced it. Today, i can get profit with big amount, but next, i can't make it.

To make constant profit for sure is not an easy thing for traders can do, there are some traders that can do that thing, but it is not easy as you think. And from what i see get profit from forex consistenly need more skills from trader and also few luck but i think experience is above that all.

I don't think we can make good income in forex if we are not focus and dedicated. I do make good income in forex for many months now. But this month I think I can only earn 57 dollars. I'm still shy of 42 dollars to reach my minimum monthly income in here but I'm hoping that I can make good income in here in the long run as my main goal is always to make good profit in here each month.

Yes, it is focus that we need if we can focus ourself in forex then we can earn well in that field, also from what i see mostly newbie is impatience when it come st to trade, what they think is to gain much bucks as fast as they can which i think is totally impossible unless someone professional replace your role as trader.

We need to be careful on handling our trades. Yes, if we have focus and determination we might have high chance of making profits but still, if we might fail. In order to have more chance then, we will need to have more experience and to have better strategy and enhance our skills by doing those or often trading. Apply our trading goal properly and stick on it and don't rush.

every man can take a profit in forex if he has take a sort training about it and then start to trading then he can be earn some real money from here. so we need to learn more about it

You can get profit from forex by trading in a good market, and use good risk management and money management. You can also get good profit if you know when to jump in and when to exit. You will also know which is a good pair to trade. You will also know when to exit a trade and where to put stop loss. You will know how much money to trade with and how much leverage to trade with. you will also trade when there is a good trend. 

in order to get profit, trader should have good analysis skill and proper strategy. it enabling them to see the market situation and make good decision in trading. trader can't applied gambling principle and trade blindly. because it cause them suffering loss only. forex is business of skills and not gambling.

To make constant income with Currency trading, do not delay for lengthy lasting investments because the industry is very unpredictable and it can convert against you easily. Instead look for scalping, or little investments, and this way you danger just a little bit of money for a little bit time interval and always use a stop-loss just in situation the industry is not on your part.

I think scalping works well for me too. Scalping can give you some extra money when you need it. I'm into little time so I will not sit there for days waiting on a trade, and only when I have time will I do that. I think investing in just a little of money is better than a lot of money. I think forex is great when we can earn in five minutes. I think that is all the time that I have. I can take profit easily in a scalping method and its easy to see that way. 

Making profit from Forex is really something that is the desire of all but in the real sense, how many people are prepared for it with fullness of heart. A lot of traders don't just know what they want for themselves, they all want to make money anyhow with no action to support it.

We must trade with our capital. But before we decide to buy or sell, we must make analysis. There are processes and need time. Fall and fail are thecommon thing and we can make it as lesson for us. We can learn how to be better and make profit consistently in forex trading. So, prepare ourselves with anything in forex trading. Let's familiarize ourselves using demo account first.

How to get profit from trading in the forex market is for the trader to be able to learn how to trade very well. It is good if the trader will be able to learn how to develop his or her trading strategy in other to make profit from trading. Forex trading business is a hard type of business that needs the trader to prepare very well for it.

starting up inside the demo account will give a practical familiarity with how forex obtaining and advertising truly will operate consequently you get to learn the best way to make use of The actual investing System without any worry of loosing actual dollars. 

The best way in getting profits from Foerx is by not worrying about it, if we keep on worry about profits making then we won’t be able to do it, so that’s why having skills to make profits is the right way to go. Right now with OctaFX broker, I don’t have to try much hard because of their lovely conditions which include low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1.500 and much more, so these type of setting types wonders for me and helps me succeed.

worry is not solution to make money in forex . First thing is to get knowledge of forex market. then make your self enough skilled to understand and face market . After it real trading will be profitable for you. some hard work concentration and regular work will support  you to get your targets.

worry is not solution to make money in forex . First thing is to get knowledge of forex market. then make your self enough skilled to understand and face market . After it real trading will be profitable for you. some hard work concentration and regular work will support  you to get your targets.

Of course, we need to understand that forex is risky. Demo account must be maximized as well as possible if we want to get more profit. Trading experience also must be maximized before we use real account.

to gain profit in forex then we need to have a good trading skills and minimize forex risk well. Forex is a business that has benefits and risks are equally high. Therefore we need to learn and practice trading with good

How to get profit from Forex will not be so much easy. Being the type of trader who needs success is also being a trader who understands the way to success because there is no way to success except that you need to know what to have and also need to know what to expect. The possibility of making money here is all in the possibility of being able to realize how to make things work well for you too and this can be seen from the fact that you know what Forex is all about.

In theory that would be so easy to do, but in practice of course a hard thing. The way to get profit from forex is by using "sell high buy low" principle, no matter what is the condition always follow those rules, because that will lead you to profit. Of course, analyzation is important but this is a complex situation because each trader has their own technique to do this.

gain profit in forex we need to master forex properly. therefore we need to learn and practice many trading well so that will make us able to trade with the maximum and comfortable

Getting profit in forex is not even easy thing, first of all making speculation is not really a good one loss big but profit is big, someone who does not have good mental may drop this business sooner than what we may expect. Also sometimes speculation does not really work for us, means that sometimes our prediction is really wrong and we lose. Don't think about profit but risk management.

Forex is a very complex market and to earn profit through it is only possible if you have proper knowledge about the Forex Trading. If you want to earn maximum profit through Forex Trading you should get the proper knowledge about the every aspect of it and you should be aware of the present condition of the market.

New traders who are looking to make a change in their career are trading full time and taking it as a full time job however, some new traders who are working full time jobs which can limit their time and effort for trading Remember your success depends on you as much you will learn and experience that much you can earn

the existing business must be able to run well, this is done and needed so that traders can become better and more optimally in carrying out the appropriate strading activities with expectations with the broker that I use and the opportunity to become a trader of the month.

In order to get a good income trading forex, you need to have a knowledge base of composure, observe do not give in to emotions, and, of course, do not be afraid to take risks.

Forex profit can be obtained only if you know all the rules and tools of trading, such always provide the platform, usually you start working on it, I like at Amarkets, the tools for working are really effective.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:45 AM, uncle gober said:

the existing business must be able to run well, this is done and needed so that traders can become better and more optimally in carrying out the appropriate strading activities with expectations with the broker that I use and the opportunity to become a trader of the month.

it is true that all of that must learn and indeed we must be able to choose a broker that is safe and able to make traders comfortable and safe in carrying out trading, especially in the transaction effort, and at Tickmill whether any deposit and withdrawal transactions are safe?

the level of emotions that exist must be able to be controlled properly, this is needed so that traders can be more leverage in making profits and become a trader of the month with Tickmill.