Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

another 10 post was made on this forum today by me,though i have verified my lr account on this forum yet as am not a regular member on the program,since i dont know much about forex. i really dont want my post to be deleted when i made them,thats why i have kind stay away from the program for some time now to under stand forex properly.

another 10 post was made on this forum today by me,though i have verified my lr account on this forum yet as am not a regular member on the program,since i dont know much about forex. i really dont want my post to be deleted when i made them,thats why i have kind stay away from the program for some time now to under stand forex properly.

if you post for few days on forum then that experience is more than enough for you to post quality posts, in the 1st month it might be some what difficult but as time progress you feel comfort.

You might want to brush on your forex knowledge when you have some time as well if you are not feeling confident enough at the moment. A moment to go over the fundamentals of forex may help. In some cases we are lack the confidence but when you actually start posting you will have a different experience.

Just read a lot ot things about Forex trading, but it's not enough to read it you must understand it. So, just do it in regular basis so that you will get knowledge about Forex trading and of course applying it in demo account to understand more about so it won't be hard for you participate in here.

Yes, a mix of actual trading in the demo account even would be good to get some experience of forex trading. I hope you can eventually get to post on the forum as well in time so that you can make use of the opportunity to learn and earn from here like many members have already.

Yes, a mix of actual trading in the demo account even would be good to get some experience of forex trading. I hope you can eventually get to post on the forum as well in time so that you can make use of the opportunity to learn and earn from here like many members have already.

Trading on demo paralleled will improve the post quality as poster has some practical experience and also make them educated well to face real account trading

I have missed out on posting activities yesterday again so I need to make sure that I make posts on the forum today no matter how many it is. Even if I get to make just one or two posts it would still be okay because I just want to get into that habit of posting here regularly so that I can earn a good bonus.

At least you have been earning pretty well here lately as I have not made post here for this month. So I just hope that I would be able to make post here later on. I think I am just indeed more busy this month compared to last month. So I just hope that I would have the time to post here later on as well.

Every one is very enthusiastic and watching the forum this day because today there is the launch of the new contest and that contest will be going to continue for about 1 month but there is no idea or information about that contest so lets wait and see what is that contest . more few hours for the contest to launch and today is the day of launch .

My recent payment From the forum :-

You have received a payment to your account U5773755 (Karunakar):

Date: 12/10/2012 8:10 AM

Batch: 123550316

From Account: U1602801 (UWC Financial Services Ltd)

Amount: $15.00

Memo: IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

I have not read about the new contest. So I would check out the site to see what is the contest is about so I would be able to participate on the new coming contest. So I just hope that I I would have a big chance to win something on that new contest. As I have not been able to earn well on the site lately.

I take it that you are referring to the Grow with Fxfred Contest that the forum is running at the moment. I have seen that there has been a couple of members that have written about their experience in using the Fxfred forum. The prizes are good because the first prize is $50 and we know that the funds are withdrawable.

Yeah, that would be like a surety that you would be getting a prize on the forum if you manage to get to the top ten since there isnt much participation at the moment. The competition lasts for 30 days from what I understand so maybe other members are still considering what to write as well and we might see more participants.

Grow with FXFRED Contest

Grow with FXFRED Contest

1. All registered members of FXFRED are Eligible to take part in the
Grow with FXFRED Contest

2. Members have to share their Experiences about
and how it has helped them in their understanding of Forex markets.

3. Tell us what benefits you have got from FXFRED and how much time you spend on the Forum and what you have learned from FXFRED.

4. Members must post a Picture of their FXFRED Profile
(Screenshot)
clearly showing their user names.

5. Title of Post for Contest Entry must be
Forum Nickname - Grow with FXFRED Contest Entry

6. Members will create a New Thread in

7. Winners will be decided by a Vote of THANKS.

8. The votes will be counted as THANKS given by the members of the Forum as well as Moderators and Forum Staff.

9. The management of the Forum may disqualify any member if he is found to be using False votes by asking members to vote for him.

10. It is not allowed to ask other members for vote using chatbox/ private message/ visitor message or any other instant messaging programs.

11. The contest will run from
15th Dec
to
15th Jan
(Both Days Inclusive).

12. Winners will be announced on the 20th Jan 2013.

13. For a Vote to be counted a member must have 30 Posts in the Forum.

14. Any attempt to use proxy IP or Fake Logins for the purpose of Multiple Entries will lead to subsequent disqualification from the contest for ever and all such Duplicate accounts banned.

15. All prizes are Fully withdraw-able without any trading to do.

Prizes

1st Place =
50$

2nd Place =
30$

3rd Place =
20$

4th to 10th place $5 each

But of course those votes from the Staff will count more because if you got their votes then you will feel good about yourself. So, I think some members are already preparing for this contest as for sure it's gonna be great to be one of those winners as there are 10 spots.

Its depends on how you expressed your experience, if its looks good and impressive then i am sure normal members also say thanks to you

I guess I suggest that those who have difficulty in having their entry in the contest is to first recollect their memories in the forum and jot it down then, try to connect each of those experiences and learning. That's the way I'm doing but for me, it takes time to remember my past experiences in the forum since been long time here as well.

I guess I suggest that those who have difficulty in having their entry in the contest is to first recollect their memories in the forum and jot it down then, try to connect each of those experiences and learning. That's the way I'm doing but for me, it takes time to remember my past experiences in the forum since been long time here as well.

Yes here some experienced people can able to tell their real experience, newbies may not able to tell successful story as they just started their journey in forum

I take it @riddick that you have already entered your submission in to the current contest at this time. I still havent had time to look at the progress of the contest or to review the current participants and their entries. It would be interesting to read other members entires.

Right now. I'm happy that I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading thanks to fxfred. I hope I can make good living in here. I just hope that I can maintain my earnings in fxfred that I can use to invest in forex trading right now. As right now what I earn in fxfred I now invest in forex trading. Hoping that I can add more capital in my account each time I trade.