Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Not necessary to be a great or expert trader just to have post in the discussions here. And if you are I don't see any reason for an expert trader to have time to post in the forums because, they are going to focus more on their trading and they will be earning better in their trading.

All members joined forum as normal people and now all are grown up and got some good knowledge in forum, so even we have some basic knolwedge that;s enough

I am really disappointed with my activity in fxfred for this month, i created a plan at the start of the month to reach the minimum for the second time in last two months, but i am short by long way. I hope that i will be more active in the forum from next month. The activity in the forum seems very good, so posting ain't going to be a problem for me.

the forum is really growing well now and I see many of new member active in making posting. not only to get good amount of monthly point but also to enrich their knowledge about forex business. yes, in this forum, some section offering good and informative discussion. since forex trading business spread widely, I am sure the forum will growing more in term of registered member.

the forum is really growing well now and I see many of new member active in making posting. not only to get good amount of monthly point but also to enrich their knowledge about forex business. yes, in this forum, some section offering good and informative discussion. since forex trading business spread widely, I am sure the forum will growing more in term of registered member.

You can alway get some good knowledge in forum if your activity is more, most of people making some good amount every month and improving their knowledge daily

Finally, the month ended and made 2500+ points and hoping that I will have also some points in their contest. Although, I know that in this month there will going to have force deductions for the forum exceeded in the budget and yet, I will just try in this month to do better.

Finally, the month ended and made 2500+ points and hoping that I will have also some points in their contest. Although, I know that in this month there will going to have force deductions for the forum exceeded in the budget and yet, I will just try in this month to do better.

You will get private message saying how many points approved and how much you will get paid in 1 or 2 days, till then continue your activity

Yes, I know that there will be PM that will be sent for the payment approvals. And I know and expect about the deductions for the forum budget. Though, I hope it will not be big just like the previous month. So far, it is still the best Forex forum that pays and can withdraw the bonus.

Yes, I know that there will be PM that will be sent for the payment approvals. And I know and expect about the deductions for the forum budget. Though, I hope it will not be big just like the previous month. So far, it is still the best Forex forum that pays and can withdraw the bonus.

The deduction % based on the budget plan will be displayed in shout box or you may receive same in the payment approval PM

Nick has upgraded the forum's script to the latest version and also has made sure the security token error is nailed once and for all. Now, posters can really make posts in here for a chance to win the brilliant prizes on the referral and chatting contests in addition to the brilliant pay per post rates..

Nick has upgraded the forum's script to the latest version and also has made sure the security token error is nailed once and for all. Now, posters can really make posts in here for a chance to win the brilliant prizes on the referral and chatting contests in addition to the brilliant pay per post rates..

You are talking about some old data, now forum became more active and there are lot of changes in forum there are some good contests running now

Best thread starter Contest Results - MARCH 2013

WINNERS

1st Prize - 15$ - yogeshwartyagi - UWCLCY-0055311

Thread = When to increase risk and position

2nd Prize - 10$ - shahzad0able - UWCLCY-0041521

Thread = Our experience is the best teacher for us

3rd Prize - 5$ -PROPENSITY100 - UWCLCY-0053440

Thread = I can triple 10 $ in a few hours but is it possible with 1000 $?

4th Prize - 2$ -Razor1911 - UWCLCY-0056104

Thread = More Expectations may lead to more Frustration, Do you agree?

5th Prize - 2$ -bigboy - UWCLCY-0053218

Thread = Many people consider only the gain!!!

i cant wait to get my second payment on this program,though am not a fan contest on the program,the program remain the best place one can think of clicking and getting good amount of money at the end of the month.i just hope the program will not be having any reason to revise members payment like it happen last money,though the claim to have claim it will not happen this month and i hope so.

I'm happy that I will going to receive 40 dollars in here. I'm hoping to open a buy position in either eur/jpy , usd/jpy or eur/usd. Right now I know this three pairs will going to turn bullish soon. But since my position will be long term. I'm trying to make sure to open a buy position that will not going to incur me swap interest fees. That's why right now I open buy position in all three pairs that I want to use and the least swap interest fees I get I will going to open just one 0.01 lot size and let it float and I'm just going to close it next month.

I'm happy that I will going to receive 40 dollars in here. I'm hoping to open a buy position in either eur/jpy , usd/jpy or eur/usd. Right now I know this three pairs will going to turn bullish soon. But since my position will be long term. I'm trying to make sure to open a buy position that will not going to incur me swap interest fees. That's why right now I open buy position in all three pairs that I want to use and the least swap interest fees I get I will going to open just one 0.01 lot size and let it float and I'm just going to close it next month.

Good to see that you made such an big amount and proved that nothing is impossible in fxfred. They always encourage people and support them to make sure that quality of posts is good

Good to see that you made such an big amount and proved that nothing is impossible in fxfred. They always encourage people and support them to make sure that quality of posts is good

Yes if we stay consistent and post on a daily basis then we can earn decent amount of money in here. But we have to maintain the quality of the post all the time and be active in other things like reporting bad posts to get the bonuses which will help us at the end of the month to reach a decent amount.

Yes if we stay consistent and post on a daily basis then we can earn decent amount of money in here. But we have to maintain the quality of the post all the time and be active in other things like reporting bad posts to get the bonuses which will help us at the end of the month to reach a decent amount.

Yes it won't come to us in few days, if we have some good experience in forum then posts quality will improve automatically and we can also make some good amount monthly

Good Member Rewards Points Table - March - 2013

1. gosians - 50 points

2. Hellsmurf - 55 Points

3. Islamnoor34 - 170 Points

4. forexguru - 200 points

5. riddick09 - 110 points

6. beershake - 20 points

7. radex78 - 100 points

8. Nagilover - 50 points

9. chintu - 55 points

10. taxila60 - 110 points

11. budado - 200 points

12. Natasha93 - 40 points

13. Cutiekc - 30 points

14. TalhaDX - 40 points

15. yogeshwartyagi - 80 points

16. shahzad0able - 200 points

17. Razor1911 - 40 points

18. Dabchi - 200 points

19. genesis50 - 100 points

20. soft - 50 points

21. MrAAKK - 50 points

22. Palove - 10 points

wow i think this forum has a good and fair admin/owner, seeing all those winners and rewards gets me fascinated to join. maybe i would try to join this one and try my best.

These are the 2 active contests and members making some good amount of money from both contests which are some what easy to participate

For me last month deduction amount due to budget plan was slightly higher but we got to accept it because that helps the forum to be alive with decent rates. Because of the fact that i didn't reached the minimum for the month of march i have to wait for one more month to see the deduction rates.

For me last month deduction amount due to budget plan was slightly higher but we got to accept it because that helps the forum to be alive with decent rates. Because of the fact that i didn't reached the minimum for the month of march i have to wait for one more month to see the deduction rates.

The deduction looks like more for people who made some good number of points, for normal people the deduction will be very slight.