Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

Yes, mostly I see just few changes in the title of the thread or the discussion all about. I did not expect that those most simple discussions that are already been discussion are again have new discussion but with just different in the format and the content. Though, I don't likely post in those new threads.

Yeah I don't like the idea of posting on similar discussions although I see some similar discussions not getting deleted at all. But just to be sure that I should not make post on those kind of discussions. Anyway I'll be making a lot of post here later on as I am done posting in other forums already.

Yes, mostly I see just few changes in the title of the thread or the discussion all about. I did not expect that those most simple discussions that are already been discussion are again have new discussion but with just different in the format and the content. Though, I don't likely post in those new threads.

we may see only few threads like that, that too they might get deleted soon as moderators won't allow such kind of duplicate threads for more days

It's good to see that members got interest in making new threads and then, they ask to evaluate threads. It will be even appreciate if our mod made a post there as well it will be encouragement. Anyways, this morning I will going to make 5 posts again in other section.

Moderators will assist when some one ask some query they will answer, as they have lot of work to do they may not involve in normal discussions

I have already made my round of posting on the forum with 10 posts and throughout the day I will try to fit in the rest of the 10 posts and have 20 posts for the day. Its been a while since I was this motivated to be active so I need to make the best of it while I still am to make a good bonus.

Atleast you got now 10 posts as I'm still doing and looking for my time to have 5 more posts this evening as I can't make more posts yet but approximately to have 10 posts per day this time. I just trying to keep my activity intact so, I will not have difficulty to reach minimum as early as possible.

I have already made my round of posting on the forum with 10 posts and throughout the day I will try to fit in the rest of the 10 posts and have 20 posts for the day. Its been a while since I was this motivated to be active so I need to make the best of it while I still am to make a good bonus.

That's a good way of posting some good number of posts per day, but make sure that you are up-to the quality standards so that there will be no deduction

If you have been paid out a couple of times by the forum you will surely be able to know the "do's" and "dont's" as far as the forum is concerned because the forum support team guide members on how to make good quality posts through comments on approval. Its about heeding their advice so that you can get less deductions if any.

They mods in here are actually newbie friendly because they are not that strict to newbies unless if you are really have serious violations repeatedly. They do try to guide you on how to positively contribute to the forum right from your early days. They do not hesitate to act though on serial violators.

They mods in here are actually newbie friendly because they are not that strict to newbies unless if you are really have serious violations repeatedly. They do try to guide you on how to positively contribute to the forum right from your early days. They do not hesitate to act though on serial violators.

Yes they always post the link for newbies to read rules and understand the environment of the forum, i never saw such kind of nice moderators any where.

I see there's many new threads in the forum which I doubt to have good posting there for the meantime. Also, it seems other members got huge reduce of points just because of the duplicate threads in the forum. It's really better to stay away on posting in the new threads.

better to wait for some approval of moderators for new threads, when they approve then you can post or else posts will get deleted if its duplicate one.

I have always been wary of posting in these new threads myself although for now it seems that some of them are really active with discussions from members. I still look for older threads to be on the safe side so that I dont end up getting my points deducted if the thread gets deleted.

I do come across some threads that I havent posted in not even once on the forum now and then and it becomes refreshing to get to those. Sometimes though I dont want to go digging for threads because I mostly just reply to threads that appear on the first page of the section which are the popular ones most of the time.

You are fortunate to be able to post on the forum on a regular basis because you are sure to earn well if this is the case. I havent been earning from the forum on a regular basis and have actually missed out on a couple of months since I was active on the forum. I am hoping to earn again this month and a good target while I am at it.

You are fortunate to be able to post on the forum on a regular basis because you are sure to earn well if this is the case. I havent been earning from the forum on a regular basis and have actually missed out on a couple of months since I was active on the forum. I am hoping to earn again this month and a good target while I am at it.

That's all in our hand, i know most of people are regular on forum and make some regular number of posts every day. If you are active then you can able to make some good amount.

I notice that I loss about 10 post in here. I thought I make some violations or something but I read in chat box that many loss points because of deleting duplicate thread. Although I loss 10 post in the process I really don't mind at all. At its for fxfred own good and same time I do advice members to be more active in old threads than new threads just to be sure.

I notice that I loss about 10 post in here. I thought I make some violations or something but I read in chat box that many loss points because of deleting duplicate thread. Although I loss 10 post in the process I really don't mind at all. At its for fxfred own good and same time I do advice members to be more active in old threads than new threads just to be sure.

Duplicate threads really becoming difficult problem, i suggest people to check other sections also where you find some less number of threads, so chance of duplicate one is less.