Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

It would be even better if were trading or learning more about forex because you can then be able to contrinute to the forum and therefore earn a good bonus. The choice will be yours whether to with all of it or trade.

At least one should spend some time on demo trading while posting in forum then we may see some benefit from their work, without practicing posting don't give all knowledge.

It's hard for me to reach payout here monthly. But I see other members don't have problem doing that although they are already so active in other forums.

the minimum points required is easy to reach, but based on experience we can deliver quality posts. even You posts 3 posts per day you can reach minimum points required.

I have already made payout in here last month although it took me over a month to get there but in all honesty I wasnt really active since I could go for days without posting. I want to try and target for 30 dollars this month which would be double what I got approved for in May.

I have already made payout in here last month although it took me over a month to get there but in all honesty I wasnt really active since I could go for days without posting. I want to try and target for 30 dollars this month which would be double what I got approved for in May.

For that target you just need 7 posts per day, if you are not active on day then you should cover those posts on some other day.

This does seem like an easy target to accomplish so I will give it a try. I would rather make less but quality posts than make more of less quality posts and end up getting deductions on the forum. I had a good start and hope to maintain it over time and earn a good bonus.

This does seem like an easy target to accomplish so I will give it a try. I would rather make less but quality posts than make more of less quality posts and end up getting deductions on the forum. I had a good start and hope to maintain it over time and earn a good bonus.

That's a better choice than posting more number of less quality posts, Mos of people don't know this kind of formula and end up with some deduction, now people are concentrating on quality and getting small deduction

The forum came up with a new contest for traders which will I think have weekly winners. It's interesting they have getting more excitement to give members or traders about this contest. And also I'm going to be active this evening to have some posts in the forum.

The forum came up with a new contest for traders which will I think have weekly winners. It's interesting they have getting more excitement to give members or traders about this contest. And also I'm going to be active this evening to have some posts in the forum.

Yes its for all traders of UWCFX, the prize amount is very huge and that too its only for one week, One who has good skills will make some $4000 per month.

I just the contest but I'm wondering why can't I trade? Does the contest start already or do I need to wait for june 18 to start trading? I Don't think I can win but I'm hoping to check if my strategy is good as other trader also. I want to see my standing to have a clear view on how effective my strategy is.

I just the contest but I'm wondering why can't I trade? Does the contest start already or do I need to wait for june 18 to start trading? I Don't think I can win but I'm hoping to check if my strategy is good as other trader also. I want to see my standing to have a clear view on how effective my strategy is.

You can join now and wait till June 19th to start trading, you can try your skills here, nothing to loose as its demo contest

I stay in this contest too I don't hope much because I think many traders join in this contest too

And I don't confident as It can withdraw directly or not.Anyway I think I will join in this contest.

I think its bonus amount only, You can withdraw the profits made on this. I got such bonuses into my trading account in the past and now enjoying profits on that bonus.

I think its bonus amount only, You can withdraw the profits made on this. I got such bonuses into my trading account in the past and now enjoying profits on that bonus.

This contest is a good opportunity for us to ply our trade and even better because it comes with an incentive with not much to loose from our side. I havent been to the online in a couple of days but I will check it out today to see exactly what it entails.

For sure there were many traders who will join here as some traders in the forum will also encourage other traders which are not in the forum. I know that and for sure they do have strategy here. That's why probably they are already preparing because the contest prize is indeed huge.

For sure there were many traders who will join here as some traders in the forum will also encourage other traders which are not in the forum. I know that and for sure they do have strategy here. That's why probably they are already preparing because the contest prize is indeed huge.

Yes i think most of forum people try this one to test their skills and ability to trade, and if one has some good startegy there are some chances to win one prize.

I managed to make my ten posts in here this morning. I may just go another round of posting later on tonite to make another ten since I missed out on so many days of posting in here. Anyway, I am not in any rush and will be content if I can make at least 30 dollars this month.

I managed to make my ten posts in here this morning. I may just go another round of posting later on tonite to make another ten since I missed out on so many days of posting in here. Anyway, I am not in any rush and will be content if I can make at least 30 dollars this month.

Its good to be punctual in forum to make some few posts every day then we don't feel any boring in posting at the end of month we will see some good amount.

That is what I had intended to do in the first place. I just wanted to ensure that I post in here regularly without missing a day while making a small number of posts, keep it up till monthend and wait for a good bonus. Now that I have missed out, I will have to catch somehow in order to make up for the days that I couldnt post.

That is what I had intended to do in the first place. I just wanted to ensure that I post in here regularly without missing a day while making a small number of posts, keep it up till monthend and wait for a good bonus. Now that I have missed out, I will have to catch somehow in order to make up for the days that I couldnt post.

if we are regular then we will get some good points even we miss some days, so punctuality makes us to be active and to gain some good knowledge

if we are regular then we will get some good points even we miss some days, so punctuality makes us to be active and to gain some good knowledge

You are quite right because this puctuality will also make sure that we are able to reach out target bonus in here. In the event that we miss a day or two for example, you will still have a good amount of points to cover up for those days which is really good. I am looking forward to a really good bonus from the forum this month.

I just wake up early today as I joined the contest in ucwfx. I'm really excited to start trading in this contest. I'm hoping that I can ride and earn some profit in this contest. Also theirs only few winners and its seems theirs no consolidation prices. I don't mind. I just want to know if my trading skills is enough or what will be my rank in the contest.

I'm seeing lots of activities on the site. I have not been able to post here yesterday. But it's okay so that i would be able to maintain post quality and not just make post quantity. I'm glad that I have already one thousand points. I just need. 500 more so as to reach payout.

It seems up to now the admin of fxfred is not able to deduct the points that are already paid in our trading account. Because somehow its makes me confuse. But I guess I will able to make this week to have 1500 points atleast.

I was complaining about the same thing myself because its hard to see where you are now and you always have to do the calculation. I hope that it happens quite soon to avoid this unnecessary confusion that we are faced with now. I am sitting 2300 points and clearly that includes the points from last month.