Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxfred - fxfred.com

sirwilly

This is why its always important for members to make sure that they rules of each forum that they join so that they can familiarise themselves with them first before they start posting. Each and every forum has their own rules and generalising is just going to end up in deductions.

This is why its always important for members to make sure that they rules of each forum that they join so that they can familiarise themselves with them first before they start posting. Each and every forum has their own rules and generalising is just going to end up in deductions.

Its also depends on experience in forum, most of people know that here they need some 4 line posts to approve full amount, some new people post 1 or 2 line posts which lead to some warning and deductions

I guess I'm still in hunt for 5,000 points. I already have 4,500 points today and tomorrow I will going to try to post 250 points then another 250 points the day after tomorrow. In this way I can still reach 5,000 points or even more. My goal really is to reach 5,500 points before the end of the month. That's what I'm hoping to achieve right now without really spamming the site.

Its also depends on experience in forum, most of people know that here they need some 4 line posts to approve full amount, some new people post 1 or 2 line posts which lead to some warning and deductions

By going through the rules of the forum they would be able to know before they can even make posts in here that two liner posts are not the norm on the forum. Actually, their posts are likely to be reported by the active members of Fxfred even before the mods can be aware of them.

By going through the rules of the forum they would be able to know before they can even make posts in here that two liner posts are not the norm on the forum. Actually, their posts are likely to be reported by the active members of Fxfred even before the mods can be aware of them.
i think this is good way to reach the maximum payout for evert month. i think you only reaching that target consistently every month.

I'm very much disappointed. So i just hope that i would be able to make a lot of posts on this site pretty soon. I know that the site has good activities up to now, but I am just hoping that I would be able to focus on the site as well just like the other members do on the site

There only few days left in this month, even people who are away from the minimum payout can be able to reach even they do some hard work from now

Yes, with the remaining days for making discussions and to catch up with the minimum points still this can be enough for the members to do so. I just feel we need to focus now or begin our participation in those discussions as early as possible to not have this difficulty in the last few days of the month.

Yes, with the remaining days for making discussions and to catch up with the minimum points still this can be enough for the members to do so. I just feel we need to focus now or begin our participation in those discussions as early as possible to not have this difficulty in the last few days of the month.

People should start working from the starting of The month then they can achieve the. Target easily

I will have my target as well in this few more days and that will be to have 20 posts or even try to have 30 posts if I still have plenty of time. There's not much forex forums I have now that I will surely get paid and I know that fxfred will not disappoint me regarding it so, I will dedicate more time to make discussions.

I will have my target as well in this few more days and that will be to have 20 posts or even try to have 30 posts if I still have plenty of time. There's not much forex forums I have now that I will surely get paid and I know that fxfred will not disappoint me regarding it so, I will dedicate more time to make discussions.

In forums earning will depend on how much time we spend in forum. if we spend more time then we can able to make more posts so more earnings

Fxfred is a good forum, not that large but has been able to maintain high rates for a long time without the usual hiccups of downtimes with payments, which is very commendable. What has not been their strong point i observed is been a bit lax in their rules. They have really strict rules, owing to their sponsorship deal, which helps maintain the premium status of the forum.

Fxfred is a good forum, not that large but has been able to maintain high rates for a long time without the usual hiccups of downtimes with payments, which is very commendable. What has not been their strong point i observed is been a bit lax in their rules. They have really strict rules, owing to their sponsorship deal, which helps maintain the premium status of the forum.

There is no need of thinking about the payments of the forum they will pay every month, one can continue their posting without wasting time to thin about payments

I remember that I have about 500 points because somehow when I think of doing some post in here I can still do some few post in here so somehow I'm accumulating some points, looking forward on pursuing my posting activity in here by January.

memberes can participate in contests to boost their points if they can able to make some 1000 points by posting then they can grab remaining points from contests by participating

The good thing is that the contest still runs into the next month because then you would still have some days in the beginning of the month to partipate. I believe that it goes on untill somewhere in the middle of the month so they have given memebers ample time to enter.

I hope that its not late for us to have our posting and contest participation. I feel really slow with my activity here. I feel that I need to consider again my time of making discussions. And also to focus in the remaining days for this month and for this year.

Its not so difficult to participate in contest, its some 10-15 min work to express your experience with the fxfred forum, there are only few days left for the month so one should be in hurry to reach minimum points

I'm gonna try to check out the contest but I am sure that there would be a lot more members that can explain their experiences much better. but I would still give it a try. so I can take the chance to win something on that said contest

I'm gonna try to check out the contest but I am sure that there would be a lot more members that can explain their experiences much better. but I would still give it a try. so I can take the chance to win something on that said contest

Yes i think all most all members will participate in this contest, there are some good chances also as there are 10 prizes so there will be no problem even we have more memebrs to participate