Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

It depends because if there are many replies then for sure you may be able to make 20 points in every rounds so it's good for you if you can make two rounds accumulating 20 points. I know before they are giving some extra points by rewarding members in here so now they don't?

It can be done in one round of posting by posting in the different sections or you can split your activities if you can't make many posts from other sections. So far, IP forum will be our chance to have more funds considering others are not that enough in the payout processing.

I havent been to the forum as yet and I am hoping that there's good enough posting activities to make a good round of posting. I have previously done a round of posting and it can be more than 20 posts per round because we know that there is already good number of threads in the PTP plus in other sections as well.

I'm just really made more posts in the ptp section though, if I have given chance and focus I will going for to have my target. Other sections are mostly monitored by the paid posters in the Forex brokers while the hyip in the hyip monitors. We just need to have our focus in posting to still have our earnings decent.

I am planning to make posts in the forum this evening too,that if i finish on time in MTW,i have not made a single post in MTW so i must post there first before i can make posts in IP,i think i have about 60 to 65 posts in the forum,i am not really sure 'cos it has been long that i make posts in the forum,i would just be posting in the forum when ever i am chanced then i would request for a payout on weekend

I might plan as well to post in the forum forex section. I really tried before even gaining only 1 cent in that section or others I just tried it to have reach the minimum. And really not complain about the post rate because, I'm always getting what I wanted and to still earn from this forum.

It was your decision in the very first place and I think it's really worthy spending your time in here when you are getting paid fast and not experiencing any delay with the processing of payment unlike in some Forums that you end up waiting for several weeks and yet you don't know when it will be.

I am on 92 points on the forum now and although I did not manage to reach 100 points as yet I am happy with my posting activities so far. This means that I would reach my target in here in the morning with just 4 posts on the forum but I would probably request after making a round of posting.

It's good to see your payment proof ,i now have about 70 points in the forum,though i wanted to reach a payout yesterday inthe forum,i mean i wanted to reach 100 points in the forum yesterday and then request for a payout but there was a low activity in the ptp section and i also tried to spread my posts in the forum but i fell asleep

It's good to see that you got paid with such a good amount in here, but have you read that post of Shartha that the Admin is disappointed with its members because they are posting too much in here? so I guess you need to moderate your posting activity if you feel that you've been very active with posting in here.

It may not enough for you, but you can already requested for it because there is no minimum in here, but as for me it's better to request for a payment when you reach at least 50 points in here besides if you will keep your posting activity in here then you will surely reach your target.

And that is why I want to keep posting in the forum till I accumulate a reasonable amount of points here so I dont want to be in a haste to request payment. So I will be making some posts this morning hoping that I might have accumulated a significant of points before tommorrow.

Lol...there is nothing bad in requesting for 30 cents but i only feel it is kind of too little,why not try and make a round of posting,at least that would get you to like 50 cents,then you request for a payout,well i have about 80 points for now,i just need to make a round of posting and i would request for a dollar

Since Ip is paying fast and and paying good. Just post 20 post a day and reaquest payments each time you reach 100 post or 1 dollar worth of post. At least you can save some LR fees also. But same time even if you request payments for 1 dollar if you have 2 dollars worth of posts you will get paid 2 dollars worth of post. So Its really good to continue posting even if you request small amount as long you post more you will get paid more.

If it may not take you some time to reach for a dollar in here then just go for it because for sure it's better that you are waiting for a good amount in here and a dollar is a good amount as you will be paid fast in here so for sure you will be more motivated keeping up your posting activity.

That is what i intend to do in the forum,i just feel like earning a tangible amount in the forum that is why i am just trying to accumulate more points before i request for a payout,though i have a tangible points of 80 points but i just want to reach 100 points before i submit my payment request

Since Ip is paying fast and and paying good. Just post 20 post a day and reaquest payments each time you reach 100 post or 1 dollar worth of post. At least you can save some LR fees also. But same time even if you request payments for 1 dollar if you have 2 dollars worth of posts you will get paid 2 dollars worth of post. So Its really good to continue posting even if you request small amount as long you post more you will get paid more.

Yes, we can see here, now Investor Posts is getting better and serious in the business again. So, it will be a nice thing for us as the members here to keep being active in this forum here. I will spend my time to this forum as well here, so I can make good money here