Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

Well, normally in IP forum its fine to have here 3 lines of posting that's why I keep to have it as always as possible. That's why I usually relate my posts to other members so I can post more and discuss more. So far, it seems we don't have any payments.

I just hope that it wouldn't have any problem with the funds because we are being very active in here daily, and that makes us reach our goal in here easily, and it is my favorite Forum now as I am getting paid fast, and that is one of the good thing in this Forum, and what attract the other poster.

I just hope that it wouldn't have any problem with the funds because we are being very active in here daily, and that makes us reach our goal in here easily, and it is my favorite Forum now as I am getting paid fast, and that is one of the good thing in this Forum, and what attract the other poster.

This is one of the primary reasons why i joined this site and is now including this in my priority list of PTP sites. I currently have 54 points here but i'll be doing some posting activities here today and get a good number of points as i would want to be able to request a decent amount by the end of the week.

This is one of the primary reasons why i joined this site and is now including this in my priority list of PTP sites. I currently have 54 points here but i'll be doing some posting activities here today and get a good number of points as i would want to be able to request a decent amount by the end of the week.

Hopefully all this good amount of posting activities is bringing along some good advertising with it so that the forum can continue paying members for longer and remain stable. It would be a shame if it were to encounter funding issues.

Sincerely it is great that payment proofs are surfacing from the forum meaning anytime now the forum would be getting lots of posters again.i just hope the admin of the site would keep putting smiles on posters faces just as he did before.

I dont think that posting activities will actually slow down anytime soon. For as long as the forum is still paying on time and consistently so there is bound to be some good support from members. I just wish that they could make more sections as paying sections again.

The Admins are doing that they are really a good Admins so let's keep supporting this Forum, i am alwaya happy once I have a payment request in here because I know I will be paid fast plus no deduction in here but I am not taking an advantage into it as I am trying my best in here posting with quality.

Yes, one thing for sure is that they are reliable. Payments are always processed within a couple of days and there has been some consistency which is why many of are enjoying the forum so much. I guess we can only hope that the forum continue to be as it is for a long time to come.

Admin macuser wants to reset my points in here for just small mistake as I replied in wrong threads in here as I am posting with two tabs in here but that was just a small mistake isn't it? as if we have edit button in here then I can edit that, I have reported that post quickly. Though I have requested a payment already in here if I wouldn't get paid I will be really disappointed for that very small mistake my 400+ points will be reset in here.

Wow that's such an high point you are really chasing but so far there is an assurance that you would surely get paid then there would always a zeal to post at the forum.Sincere IP has really been surprising me with the consistency.

I don't want to make 50 posts daily in here but actually that was my plan becuase the activities are good in here but shartha said that the Admin is disappointed because members are posting a lot in here so perhaps 25 posts is fine in here.

Yeah, I think, 25 posts per day in here is a good target. I have been posting these past few days here and I think, I have already made about 20 posts and might reach 25 posts before I retire and go to sleep. Sometimes, when you are having fun posting, you will not notice that you have already made a lot of posts.