Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

As long as admin does pay member for their posts theen I suppose it would hurt to be active here. I just dont see myself requesting for a couple of cents as payout. I would rather set myself a target and just make a few posts whenever I can only if I feel that I am not reaching the target the cashout for whatever amount I have got. If I plan to be a regular I would rather cashout at a good amount.

Well,someone did posted before that the more active members are,the more advertisers will be tempted to sponsor the site.I think it will be good if members can consider that.The current contest is also a good move from the admin to make that happen.

that is great to know that investorposts back to pay , I am glad to see this forum back again to be paying forum . the admin changed the minimum payout from $5 to $1 and that is very interesting . but I have a question , where is the section of request for payout ?

As expected we see those will able to payout bigger will be the hyip monitors. So far, I can be here only as payment proof poster as I don't feel or eager to make many posts in the forum unless they made changes in the post rate but atleast others able to earn here still.

Hmm, seems it will be interesting as admin macuser announced that they will be going to have 2 cents per post even in posting payment proofs that will be good and that will really awesome as we will have worthy to post here in IP forum now.

about payment proof i think that is still fine for GPT site but for payment proof of hyip i am sure that it should be lowered because there are a lot of hyip payment proof that posted by hyip monitors everyday rather than gpt, and i agree with your posts above dude :D

I heard from one other Paying site that the post rate has now been increased to 2cent per post,how factual is the news? I just heard that in one forum.Well to be on a more safer side i will go on here and then check that myself.

Well that is true, though posting activities here haven't really have come back especially in the GPT section, 1 cent posting rates was just really too low and was not really competitive like others.

The forum is really not competetive at the current moment and because the post rate is quite low, many members have resorted to other forums and this has resulted in posting activities in here slowing down dramatically. It would be good if admin did consider increasing the post rate to encourage more activities in here.

Well, as we stated they made a change on the post rate as of now they have 2 cent per post and we can have no minimum payout still in LR and in other payment processor will be 1 dollar. I think I made 20 points already as most of it are payment proofs.

I have resumed my posting activities here today upon hearing that the post rate has since been increased to 2 cents per post. This increase is quite welcome by members as you would have seen from the feedback of member on various forums. I was able to earn 50 points from here today and will try again tomorrow to continue with another round of posting.

It is much better to post at a post rate of 2 cents per post as compared to 1 cent which may be discouraging to some members including myself. With the recent increase I have been able to become more active and have accumulated 120 points in here. At this rate I should be able to reach my target within the next few days.

I have 1 dollar worth of points in here already but I still not ready to request payments. I'm going to request payments when I reach 2 dollars. I'm hoping that I going to receive the whole 2 dollars in here. I'm really happy that from 1 cent per post now its two cents per post in here. And if I can manage to earn 5 dollars a month in here the better.

Seems you got it to have 1 dollar already me I just started to post yesterday and now will proceed to have payout. Although, I guess just like other forums we can have reach our target now easily because of the rate is increased to 2 cents.

Seems there's an issue in the recent forex contest that was ended already. Its quite disappointing where's the problem came from. As I do only get 20 dollars instead of 60 dollars. Well, I just focus on posting here also as I think all of the sections were paying.

Well I don't mind about that contest anymore and what matters to me more is that the forum is back to be paid to post forum and been paying again.

yeah, the most interesting here now that investorpost now become PTP forum again not become contest forum like it was, and it seems now many members back to make post here, the only thing that admin did now to make regular or fast payment here :D, it will keep more poster back