Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I have just one another bonus points from the hourly raffle of members username here in IP. This is the third time that i have won here. Be online more in IP guys to give yourself a chance to have additional points. I know that the reward points is not that high but it still helps in your paid to post campaign.

i became interested with the site but anyone could give the exact work to be done in here? it seems like they are paying really good but for how many days or weeks i am suppose to receive the payment? and is this only really for contest?

The forum works just the same with DTM. But they have higher rates. You will be credited for 5 cents every thread in selected forums and 4 cents per reply in selected sections also. The contest going on right now is the admin's way to make up for the points that have been deducted from the members that is a result of a certain hacker who wants nothing but money from the site.

I didn't manage to reach 400 points here, even though i have 370 points here so by tomorrow, i'll be motivated as i can reach 500 points so probably i'll be more eager to reach that. :) But, also i just decided to be active here everyday unlike before that once i reach payment then i'll rest for a while.

Well, i have now 300 points in here, if i can accumulate another 100 points then i can request a payment by tomorrow but seems i am not in the mood anymore. But will try to post using my Mobile but it might take some time.
that Mobile issue is part of the things that makes me turn away from posting here as am using mobile for posting and i don't really like the threads already here if the forum will add threads about social networkin sites and as well google and yahoo,I will be very much grateful.

I always forget opening a tab for IP. I think, even if you are not posting, if you will just be in the forum, you will have a chance of winning some points. And this is what I am doing right now while posting in other forums.
can you throw more light on the issue you have proposed here am not quite good poster of the forum but with what you have posted here about the forum,i think you really have to explain a bit.

can you throw more light on the issue you have proposed here am not quite good poster of the forum but with what you have posted here about the forum,i think you really have to explain a bit.

Well, I would like to open a tab for IP in my computer so that I will be online whenever the admin/mod gives away prizes for the daily contest. I often miss this out and that is why I only won once in this contest.