Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investorposts - investorposts.com

umeghayu

I'm happy to add this one in my list of ptp. Now I just have one day post in here and maybe I post about 3 to 5 post but not more than that. But next week I will start posting regularly in here. I want to add more ptp so that I can earn more. Beside theirs so many ptp that turn to non paying already. So the more ptp that I have means the more chance earn even if some stops paying.

Actually, so far this month only investorposts paid me the biggest amount maybe that is 50 dollars i guess including the monthly contest. And i really did not expect before that admin will able to pay members everyday when he is online. I am happy that admin made the forum lively and planning to have upgrades and changes. And i also think of having now advertisers since it have now good traffic. :D

I finally login after I chance my password. lols. But when I joined the contest after just few hours its been closed simply because as per admin theirs some problem with posting rate. I don't know when will this problem be solved but I'm hoping that it will be solved soon. Just wondering why until now the bug problem about post count is still not fix.