Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

It seems people only spend their post time in PTP section or other section which they think is good, while payment processor section never get any attention, well i think is really bad that section has less activities but i think that section also potential just like other section

Well, my payment request on this forum is already approved. Now I am waiting for the payment soon. I hope everything on this forum will run good and fine. This one is such a nice forum. Hopefully this forum can pay the members as fast as before again. So the members can be active

@islamnoor34: your post is too short, dude make it longer a bit at least 2 liners, i think that is good and enough for you so your post here will be acceptable and yeah the payment system in this forum still good and also there are a lot of active posters yesterday, and it was a happy time for me to post.

Well even the forum right now made limited rules for posting daily i think still good to be active as we can here..glad can open forum from my phone even bit hard for first time load..

Just wondering why many spam and out topic thread leaved without any action..

I think forum posting only limit is often late payments especially not the limit in making post would be a mess, I myself prefer to put it this way because this way we can create a post just to catch trash-shaped points.

Now that its weekend its so exciting to get paid in here. I'm really happy that some how I really make good income in here. I'm sure I do earn good amount of money in here without any problem at all. I like to see myself earning good in here. In two to three years time I'm sure I can say I really do earn good and earn well in here as I still do believe that this site is going to last longer than that.

Yes, me too. I have made my new payout but I still hope that it will be checked by beloved mod and that today we will get paid as well. Actually, I'm truly disappointed that I did not made many posts in the forum quite a long time as I've become busy in other forums.

I have received payment after 1 month and 5 days, it was slightly disappointing that it took more then a month. I thought that the payments are normally made in 2 weeks. I really hope that admin will do the payments slightly faster to make members more active. Still kinda happy that i have receive payment. Now i will be active in the forum bit more.

I have noticed that the admin has cleared payouts as promised, and this can make people more encouraged and I guess even more members will post actively so that they can earn extra bucks by participating in discussion on various programs in this forum, DMT which pays regularly.

Yes you are right because it now has to pay the member admin, I was always active in this forum because tomorrow is Monday and tomorrow at least I could make 20 posts from Monday to Friday, it is extraordinary to me, hopefully the forum can be forward.

Well, I am very happy to see the payment is already done on this forum. I just check my account on Liberty Reserve, and I am very surprised to see the payment again. So, there is nothing bad to be active on this forum one more time. Hopefully the Admin can keep paying the members on this forum

This forum is one of the best forums in addition to MTV, I was very active in both forums including this forum, I also have received payment yesterday, but I am still waiting for the admin to process payments in the MTW forum, but until now there has been in the process, when admin says will process the week, hopefully soon in the process.

After this forum paying investors i see PTP section still has a lot of posters, but in other section it has less posters especially in Payment processor section, it is so bad i really hope that other poster back to post in this forum so there are many posters again.

All members have their own characteristics in making posts and we can not force members to make posts that they do not want, I often make a post on the forex signal and PTP, other than that I rarely make a post in addition to the two parts of this, because it is a member made according to their own criteria.

I have received payment after 1 month and 5 days, it was slightly disappointing that it took more then a month. I thought that the payments are normally made in 2 weeks. I really hope that admin will do the payments slightly faster to make members more active. Still kinda happy that i have receive payment. Now i will be active in the forum bit more.

Well, frankly we agree to say, more than one month to wait is very long and disappointing. This is not good, and this will make many members stop making the posts on this forum. So, hopefully here, this forum can still pay the members faster and faster. The Admin has to find the income, good income from this forum to pay back the members.

It is true what you say, but at least we can appreciate the admin because all decisions in the hands of the admin, I'm sure admins understand our disappointment, did you always know sometimes admin also has its own busy outside, so we'll just wait it out, try your think if you are active here and every month you can make a second payment request as much as $ 5, it was very good because every month we can get $ 10 in this forum.

Yes we have to do is to appreciate all the admin actions in this forum because we as members should not be denounced admin, although sometimes late payments still pay at least the admin members who worked hard on this forum.

Exactly what you said, believe that admins will pay you, because I've included the old members in this forum, I am today capable of reaching the 650 points and will continue to make a post in this forum, keep the spirit friends.

Finally I can make another payment request on this forum one more time. This is very nice thing for me. And I still trust this forum, this forum will run good and smooth and keep paying the members. Although the previous one, was taking for a long time, like one month to wait. I will keep making good post on this forum, so I can make good help for this forum

Actually today I want to create a new payment request because I have reached the minimum payout, since yesterday I've filed a request for payment by 400 points, but I'll wait for moderator approve my payment request first before I will make a new payment request, let me collect points many in this forum.

I just hope the admins immediately approve my payment request, I'd love to make a new payment request is still better I patiently waited for my points back collected a lot more, maybe tomorrow I'll just make a few posts because I want to vacation for a while after a few days to make posts in forums others including this forum.

I'm back to posting guys. And another good thing is, I have received my payment here, they paid me last Sunday, but I just read it few minutes ago. Well, I hope everyone already got paid, as it encourage every posters of DMT even outside posters to join our activities here. Anyway, I do hope that I can be active again here in DMT for I am going to go to school everyday. Hope I still monitor the posting situation. Thank' s alot DMT, more power.

I'm only back now in the forum. I think I can have a round of posts in this section and probably an hour after I will have posts in the Forex and Ecurrency. It seems that the forum has the consistency in the activities and we hope payments will be started in the payment approvals.

Very sad news, Liberty Reserve is closed permanently. The owner is arrested in Spain. It is very bad. We need the information from the Admin of this forum regarding the new Online Money Processor. There will be so many online business collapsed following the raid of Liberty Reserve owner.