Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

I really like my earnings in here. I know many do complain of slow payments but usually this are just new members who think that dmt has obligation to pay them. First of all dmt did not ask you to join. You join voluntarily. And dmt give you bonus points that we can request payments as token for being an active members. Theirs so many forums that does not pays its members to be active and yet their members does not complain. While dmt is paying its members and many complains. l

i can note a good activity here. Most of members in this forum are quite active i think and i am happy to see that each day. the best thing that this program is offering that we can cashout with any amount from $1. That is very good i think, lots of people are trooping in to the site everyday.

Yes, here is the forum activities very well, because I have received payment in this forum is 2 to 3 times and that has not been processed by the admin, I'll just be patient and chase the target point should I go and the things you need to know on this forum just 150 points minimum to make the payment request.

I'm glad that I am back in posting now. I have not been able to make post yesterday so I just hope that I would be able to make more posts for today. I think that the activity on the site is pretty alright. So I am just thankful that I would have the chance to add more points.

I own every day can make 15-18 posts each day Monday to Friday, Saturday to Sunday when the most I could only make 10 posts, forum activity is now very good for moderator has approved almost all payment requests that have been proposed by members , and now we can only hope that the admin process the payment as soon as possible.

That is because this forum become more popular and more posters that make post in the other section, which also i think will affect this forum sooner, but from my point of view it will be good because admin will have more visitors and i think limitation is truly helpful for this forum

After taking some days off I'm back posting again. But I know I will once again be busy again offline so I'm sure I will going to have hard time posting in here. My goal is so simple and I do like to see myself earning good and earning well in here. I can end up making good income in here for many years to come as I do believe that dmt is really a stable ptp forum.

it is a good paid to post program, but you need to know that the rate for postings are not the same. Each section has different rates. The one with the highest is the hyip section. If you know lots about that program, you will easily reach your cash-out by putting your activity in the suitable section.

Posting in Hyip, can really earn you alot. And you can easily get your cashout. But we should not forget that there are other sections here at DMT. So we'd better try to do post on them each day. We should not forget to visit the other sectionsg, though they pay low rate. But still its a part of DMT forum. For the activity to be a cycle.

I don't post in the hyip as I don't have knowledge in hyip anymore. I think we just focus more on the forex section. So that we would be able to earn more points. I would like to spread my activity more but I am not that familiar with the discussions in other sections. So I am trying to learn more about other discussions in other sections so I would be able to post more.

@danielle: Forex section, PTP section, PTC section, Get paid to other section, and many other section which people can post, but other people have their own target, some people have target to make about 80 points per day or 50 points per day or others, but i think it is back again to the poster.

@sidejob, yeah I know that, cause me as a poster here at DMT has my own target points each day. Well maybe its already part of being a poster not only here but to others. I'm glad to receive notifications from other members regarding topics in other sections though they pay less or even not.

Nice that I can post in dmt right now. Since last night I can't login in mtw dmt sister site because of some database problem. But I notice that some do can post and rely in here. I'm just wondering why theirs some database problem when I login. I guess theirs some database fraction that is affected with some bug or something? I do hope that this problem will be solve soon so that I can post in mtw.At the main time I enjoy posting in dmt right now.

I am happy to be in this forum, Because this is a great forum, forex value at the 3 cent per day and I can make 15 posts in that section and if the count is 45 points, hopefully I can be active every day in this forum.

not only in Forex section, but also in HYIP, if you can make 30 posts in both of that sections that you can reach 90 points total and it is the highest points that you can reach here per day, but i prefer to make less than it and make more post in the other section like payment processor section.

not only in Forex section, but also in HYIP, if you can make 30 posts in both of that sections that you can reach 90 points total and it is the highest points that you can reach here per day, but i prefer to make less than it and make more post in the other section like payment processor section.

But we cant still posts 30 in both section in a day. Cause we members know that DMT implemented a maximum of 30 posts each day. 15 posts is acceptable to both sections. But even if there is a limited posts here, we can find good extra cash if we're only be active at all times.

Right now this is my priority ptp forum. Since this has 3 cents per post rate. I can make sure that I can earn good amount of money in here without any problem. I do hope I can see myself earning good amount of money in here. I'm sure I can say I will be living a good life in here. I'm just hoping that I can really make something good out of this one.

I will just have posting in the 3 cents when I'm done in the 2 cents for now. I know that there are many members that are doing the activity in the Forex or HYIP but I'm still need to have distribute my posts and say to have different sections yes, we can still have advantage for those sections.

Me, I'm quite dissatisfied about my posting recently, cause I've been busy enough on my offline activities. I'm enrolling as a third year high school, so I'm more busy on many things outside DMT. I still to make consistent posts for me to earn good everyday. And I do hope to received my payment from my first request. But even though I'm busy on other things, I'm still monitoring the activities here. Happy posting everyone.

Me, I'm quite dissatisfied about my posting recently, cause I've been busy enough on my offline activities. I'm enrolling as a third year high school, so I'm more busy on many things outside DMT. I still to make consistent posts for me to earn good everyday. And I do hope to received my payment from my first request. But even though I'm busy on other things, I'm still monitoring the activities here. Happy posting everyone.