Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

5 Things to Consider in Finding the Best Forex Broker

I think a trusted broker is ideal and fast withdrawal and deposit is also ideal. I think you should stay away from high snipping cause that is how they cheat you and rip you off. They should also have advance trading platform and also have good reviews and have experiences and have been in business for many years. New broker do not know what they're doing or lack funding so bad service with them as well. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Besides regulations, low spread is another important factor to me personally. I prefer brokers that offer very low spread. It hurts more when you have to eat deep into the little profits you make all in the name of spread. This hurts even more when you are a scalper. It makes you lose almost the whole profit to the spread.

Besides regulations, low spread is another important factor to me personally. I prefer brokers that offer very low spread. It hurts more when you have to eat deep into the little profits you make all in the name of spread. This hurts even more when you are a scalper. It makes you lose almost the whole profit to the spread.

yes, you right. very low spreads required by traders, especially if we want the maximum profit. I like to trade in a way scalping. so requires spreads and maximum execution speed. I have this in my broker i use now

• 3 weeks later...

Good brokers hardly have those kinda very bad review one come across with some brokers. If you search about them online, you will always hear of some customer or trader friendly comments about their services and this is exactly that which sets them apart from other brokers. A good broker is always poised at pleasing her traders.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will consider if the broker is a regulated broker. I like to trade with only the regulated brokers. I will consider if the broker is trusted and they are giving fast execution to orders and I will consider if they have having the type of payment processor that I like and that I will like to withdraw with. When the broker is having these things and other things, I will trade with them.

• 7 years later...

Thanks for this excellent explanation!! For me, the most important part is getting knowledge about trading platform/broker. I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find smth good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights.   

18 hours ago, gds221 said:

For me, the key parameter when choosing a broker is reliability. It was for this parameter that I chose a broker from Amarkets for work, and I was able to really make good money.

When i was looking for a Forex Broker the main criteria were the following:

1. Reliable

2. Reputed

3. International

4. True ECN

5. Regulated

6. Fast Withdrawals

7. Client Support

8. Forex Forum Support

9. Daily Analysis of the Forex Markets

10. Crypto Trading

I found that FXOpen Markets fulfilled all of the 10 above criteria :)