Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mistakes that Forex traders are likely to make.

One of the mistakes traders are likely to make is to trade without Patience. A trader might experience loss and will like to rush into the foreign exchange market to open up a trade and make up for his loss without having a good analysis of the market. this result to loss.

Its incorrect to say trading without patience. Of course, we all have patience and at the end we will going to have here not have lots of patience. We just gave up and don't continue to monitor our trade just because we are in losing part. I don't see anyone who don't have patience why they trade if they can't wait for some time.

I don't know about other mistakes but the mistake I make is always not following my own strategy. lols. Just imagine that I open a position and I will going to 75 pips TP. After seeing that I have 15 TP already I close my position prematurely. lols. And then the price just keep on going and have seen its reach 90 pips and I blame myself of prematurely close my position. lols.

I think some of the mistake that traders do make is for them to go into the market without doing a good and proper research about their trade or say analysis for forex term, this do lead them into serious loss and can end them up in lossing their account,and some of them still trade with greed and fear which is very dangerious so it much more important for any trader to embrass learning.

I think as a newbie, the mistake that is inevitable that most make is trading with money which they can't afford to lose thus they start trading with fear after experiencing successive loses. I think this happen because most newbies think that forex is like other business which you start making profit right from start.

The biggest mistake they make that every trader usually do, is the greed. We let the greed make losses for us

this one is the common thing that many people said, greedy actually another thing that make newbie loss so much money and not only for newbie but for mediocre traders, sometimes they cannot control their greedy and then make a big mistake which make them loss all the money that they have or even double.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Invest big amount right away. I think that's the main reason why many do fails in forex trading. Its because they start investing in forex right away. I'm happy that some how I'm earning good and earning well in forex trading. I know its hard to make a good living in forex. When I was a newbies my main goal is to be rich right away. But after trading and loss my money that's I realize that I need to learn first how to trade if I want to earn.

I also experienced that as you say, at this time I am still a newbie and do not understand how the forex system that really works. when i start my demo account trading so easy to find here, we can just plug directly benefit a great deal, and therefore I did not hesitate to directly invest large amount to start trading forex with real account, but what happened to my capital out there remaining.

for beginners should not start their real trading using a large amount of capital because they do not understand the real state of the market and also could not control their emotions so that we have to do to start mempeljari we actually trade with a demo account first but we do not just learn how to analyze it, we must learn how to manage risk in trading a demo account, with that I think beginners will not have a lot of losses when they start trading with real account

• 2 weeks later...

sometimes trader fail to make profit because they are hurry to make order while actually the trading setup still not perfect yet or half perfect only. but they keep force to make order because they are not patience. so patience and discipline is important thing that every trader should have.

I guess over trading is the worse enemy of a trader. Especially when you just come from a good profit. You become aggressive and want to trade more and increase your lot size and the higher your lot size the higher your exposure and later on you just realize that you open too many position that you end up having low free margin that any movement of market volatility will make you get MC.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be bad if you a trader is working with a trading system that they dont understand which is what I think may be happening at times. I dont see anything wrong with developing a trading strategy as long as you can sufficiently test it out in the demo account so that you can see if you get good results before using it in the real account. In time you will be able to develop your own strategy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think the greatest mistake that beginners make is to consider Forex as an easy source of money and start trading without any efforts to learn and practice Forex on a demo trading. This is the major cause of losses in Forex.

for sure it is. many new traders tend to see forex as easy thing to do, and the just overconfident, even though we don't know what is forex is, maybe they get motivated so much by some people success story about how great they are in forex and how much they gained from it.

Hmm, having great motivation because of those who become successful will not meant that we should trade lightly. Think of how long and far they did to become successful. Therefore, this is not an easy one. Can we believe that they have trade in just few lot size and then, few trades only. I think now they will have done many losing trades and profits also.

Well, being over confident is not really a good thing though you must be confident, but too much of it can be bad. It's really one of the common reason why many traders lose in trading because they thought that they can make money in here easily without enough practice and no proper knowledge.