Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CashFindForum - cashfindforum.com

It's not paying anymore. So I don't think it's still alright to post here anymore. As you are only wasting your time if you are still posting on the site. As we have been waiting for payment for a very long time. Actually we have been waiting for two months already. So I think better forget the site now.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we can all say that, we can't call this a delay as we've waited long enough, and this Forum is not paying anymore though we can still see this Forum online, but it may be an online Forum, but already a dead Forum so we changed it only the Admin can do something because we will not spend time, if we will not going to be paid.

You and me both and I am sure that a lot of members have already given up on the forum. Whatever happens let it be because I have written it off as no good and am not looking for anything good to come out from the forum. Just dont be suprised that the forum opens again in a few months.

You are welcome to try and post on the forum once again if you wish to. I am simply not going to waste my time by posting here when there is evidence of serious problems here. I am enjoying some good posting activities in many other forums that are paying I dont even have time to spare.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I know it's just a waste of time most of the time to post on the site as well. But I am just wondering what is the reaction of the admin that the site doesn't have anymore activity. It's just really disappointing the site has ended this way.Although I didn't have high expectations on the site but I just still feel bad as the admin is not strict at all.

You and me both and I am sure that a lot of members have already given up on the forum. Whatever happens let it be because I have written it off as no good and am not looking for anything good to come out from the forum. Just dont be suprised that the forum opens again in a few months.

Yeah. I believe that the forum is likely to be opened again as a PTP forum in a couple of months from now...lol This seems to be admin's modus operandi and we always fall for it. For now its clear that the current payment requests are not going to be paid out.

I know that the Admin is still active because I just received some mail from the Admin about Libertyreserve, so the Forum is just simply not a paying Forum, but the Admin didn't bother informing us about, but when we send the Admin a PM he won't bother replying us.

Somehow I didnt receive this email that you are talking about but I guess it doesnt matter anyway because there isnt any good news that the email has for members. Its just ironic that admin would send an email about LR knowing very well that members are still waiting for the LR payments on the forum and not mention anything about those pending payments

Well, the fact that he did manage to send out an email to members might mean that the admin still intends on running the forum moving forward. Whether it will continue to run as a PTP on Non-PTP is something else because I doubt that many members would jump to being active in here knowing the history of the forum in terms of payments and that payments are still pending for months now.

I have not been checking my email and so I have not noticed about the email he sent to us maybe it is just an email about his sponsors and nothing more. But at least the admin is still earning from sponsors or some ads. And so I would try to see or visit the site as I am quite curious to see what's happening on the site as well.

I think the Admin didn't made a mistake for sending an email because even before I am receiving some update from the Admin, but I just simply ignore it, And I guess we can unsubscribe on the mailing list as it's not fair to us to received those.

Well that may be a valid point to un-subscribe from the mailing list but I would simply do it because I dont get any good updates from it and less because payments are still pending. If there are still good notifications that we receive that are relevant I wouldnt mind keeping the subscriptions even with the forum being in this current state.

although it is no longer a paying forum but we have been paid here well before. just too unfortunate that the admin can't afford to pay anymore. it seems that the admin has not found sponsors on the site but he started the ptp with some sponsors that was why he was able to start the ptp on the site. maybe that sponsor has stopped already and so the admin has no choice than just to stop the payment as well.

this is also a good paying forum site but still I am hook on signing up since I need to post a huge amount of posts to get paid....

If you take the time to actually read the posts before you make yours you will realise that this is not a paying forum anymore. At least it hasnt paid out to members for months now and many members have actually stopped their posting activities on the forum as a result this.

• 1 month later...