Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

Robot for newbie, I would personally recommend trading manually for newbie. That will help them to understand the basic and logic of forex trading. But traders who lack insufficient time then trading using Forex robot is recommended.

I do not agree just for the robot for beginners because beginners whose name has not mengetehui strategy and science of getting profit on forex but if they are still hard to do all that then they will be lose

I am prefer manual trading if consider that robots unable to adapt with market changes. robots created with specific formula which it work in specific market situation only. and when it change, surely make robot unable to work properly. while if we are trade manually, we can measuring the market situation and choose to good time to entry.

even though he is quite profitable forex robot but I do not or have not used in a trade and I still continue to develop using a manual trade so trade would be much better in the trade

I am prefer manual trading if consider that robots unable to adapt with market changes. robots created with specific formula which it work in specific market situation only. and when it change, surely make robot unable to work properly. while if we are trade manually, we can measuring the market situation and choose to good time to entry.

yes, in many angle, manual trade still better. traders can adapt with market changes even though their system unable to did it. when we trade with EA, we trade automatically and even don't know when the EA won't work properly because market chances and give no chance to EA being adapt with it.

yes, in many angle, manual trade still better. traders can adapt with market changes even though their system unable to did it. when we trade with EA, we trade automatically and even don't know when the EA won't work properly because market chances and give no chance to EA being adapt with it.

I also feel more love in this trade for trade with the manual because I feel I want to find a manual trade suitability emotions so that trading in this business will be better able to continue this in future trading future

• 2 months later...

Trading program are usually excellent when they save your some time pertaining to putting the purchases in addition to viewing the market industry -
however to reach your goals you ought to include excellent information about fx and really should implement every time essential
the actual profit arrive only if unit in addition to thoughts come together.

Its good to have a bots to help us automate our trade. But its not good to try to trade in real account if we don't know how to trade. Because in forex trading we need to know first how to trade if we want to trade. Even if we going to use bots we still need to know how to trade to make sure that we can monitor our bots trading ways.

Personally, I prefer manual trading. Robots are just robots as they are called and they have no feelings and reaction to changes in the market. When the market changes tide, a trader trading by himself will easily understand and retrace his patterns and strategies but for a robot, it will quietly follow suite and keeps incurring losses for you.

• 5 months later...

robotic or manual trading, I prefer to manual trading. with manual trading then I can improve my trading skills. Another case with the use of trading robots. If we use trading robots we can not monitor our accounts in real. and the price of the expensive robots

I think manual trading is quite better than manual trading because as we all know manual trading have independence but where as in robot trading you will never have any independence of trading . And Not all robots will work good because as we all know there are many robots which are not at all fit to use and if you use them we may loos our money. my broker also allowed trader to used EA in trade

well for me i am still saying that i prefer a manual trading than the called robot because i will like to be trading on my own strategy and skills because i dont trust and believe on all this softwares because they can disappoint you at any time.

Its good to trade manual trading if you only have few accounts and trading capital to trade. But if you handling multiple accounts I'm sure you really need to make some good income in forex trading by having a bot. Me I want to have a bot that I can configure to trade and think like me. Although its will never be a replacement of me its good to have some back up trader that trade like me.

• 2 weeks later...

If you know how to do manual trading its good to have bots also. But make sure that you use that bots in demo account first just to check if its good to use or not. In the long run we can all make big income in forex trading once we are in here to make big money. Forex trading is the key to my online career. And I do want to take it seriously.

• 3 months later...

I prefer to trade with a manual rather than trading with the robot. because with manual trading then I would be able to monitor my account. and prefer to trade with the manual because the manual trading my trading skills increasing

If we trade manually, we also must try to improve our trading skill to get more maximal result in forex. If we wanna do it, get maximal profit in forex is not impossible thing. We can try to maximize demo account to take part in demo contest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am more comfortable trading with our manual with manual trading because then we will be able to hone our ability to better trading again so that we will be successful in forex trading. Moreover, for a beginner like me  with manual trading much better than trading with robots

I am more comfortable trading with our manual with manual trading because then we will be able to hone our ability to better trading again so that we will be successful in forex trading. Moreover, for a beginner like me  with manual trading much better than trading with robots

Aside from that honing your own ability you also gain root control or overall control of your position, it is not same like send a robot to deal with your position. The risk is all set by your own strategy and also your own motion, but root has advantages does not make you meddling with your trading.

I think if we see toward the capabilities of both sides then we can probably draw out the fact that we are more capable than robots since we are the ones making them and so if we put our brain into forex trading we can do better in manual trading rather than depending on robot trading.

• 1 month later...

we are use robots or manual system, all according to our necessities. when we are has good knowledge and experience, we will choose to trade by our own. which mean, we are perform own analysis and make own trading decisions. while if we are has no knowledge but expect to get instant profit, has tendency that we are trade by use robots or signal services.