Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

I think trading with manually very profitable because  trades with manually then we can improve trading skills so well that we can benefit in forex. Trading robot is only done by traders busy

I think trading manually also have weakness also, might about emotion which will hard to become stable emotion, because as human nature which they having emotion on trading,and trading with robot one advantage can more discipline, but also dependiing with robot setup, many trader also fail and margin call when using robot

I think trading manually also have weakness also, might about emotion which will hard to become stable emotion, because as human nature which they having emotion on trading,and trading with robot one advantage can more discipline, but also dependiing with robot setup, many trader also fail and margin call when using robot

I guess both of these types have certain pros and cons but we should evaluate which suits best to our needs. EAs on the other hands require monitoring as well during the news release or high volatile market so better to read their manual before applying them to the live trading account.

I guess both of these types have certain pros and cons but we should evaluate which suits best to our needs. EAs on the other hands require monitoring as well during the news release or high volatile market so better to read their manual before applying them to the live trading account.

Yes on many thing there are pros and cons to look on case, using ea also giving benefit as trader only watching wa work for them, but not all ea can work profitable all the time, and if any trader already decided to using ea might they already knows performance ea for some years

To manage trading well and truly in my opinion easier to make trades manually with discipline in money management are good. because with the manual trading, we can be more responsive and understand

Indeed we can learn trading manually, and we hope will get more understanding with our skill because with manual trading also we need to measure our trading skill and learn from experience, but if any trader prefer using ea also need practice with trial error too

I believe to trade with manual trading. Robots may bring us profit, but it grabs the control from our hands and that's why I like to trade manually.

It will depending with each trader, for me also although there are some kinds robot on hardisk but still often trade manually, because also using robot need vps and to using vps as trader also need to hire vps and this is also need cost of course

Very well, managing the trading well and correctly in my opinion more easily by doing manual trading with discipline on good money management. Because so we become more responsive and understand.

Might here also depending with each trader will, there are so many trader that prefer with manual trading than relying with ea, and because more confidence if using manual trading, but there are some another trader prefer use ea, because they not busy to analyze the market and making trades, but only waiting ea performance.

Auto trade with a free automated binary option robot that can be used to generate binary option signals. It automatically executes trades directly to a linked broker account. The binary option bot works by using a combination of trading styles and signals. The auto trading software is free and used by the best binary options brokers. Ibinaryrobot offer a free binary option demo account which you can test auto trading. Grab this if you want to make easy profits :) http://www.ibinaryrobot.com/

Trading manual will easier to manage the risk in my opinion because we can only makin one or two trades a day trading, and or we trade for long term trading which we can making one plan for long term trading, but as trader also they can trying work as scalping and this is need concentration and good control emotion

• 1 month later...

It doesn't have to be like that, if you able to program yourself you can set SL and TP to your robot so it will react just like when you trade by yourself, maybe the difference is its initiation to start open a position. It is not you but your logic and your own code to start to open a position which may make a risk but that is part of EA.

I think that before you able to program that forex robot you still have chance to start the trading and if you cannot do that the best way is stop your EA for a while then manually set SL and TP by yourself. I must admit that use SL and TP on so called manual trading means your trading is not really automatic because that means the end of your trading is automatic.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that before you able to program that forex robot you still have chance to start the trading and if you cannot do that the best way is stop your EA for a while then manually set SL and TP by yourself. I must admit that use SL and TP on so called manual trading means your trading is not really automatic because that means the end of your trading is automatic.

Robots vs Manual trading are never ending debate and what i think here is right now, it is better to take advantage from those both. With robot trading we can make trading more effective yet efficient at the same time, but human have better control so when i trade with bigger amount of money i will prefer to trade manually, and with smaller amount of bucks i prefer robots to do the same thing, but that robot must be a enterprise grade robot with more accuracy, like up to 90%.

If i must choose and actually robot can perform as good as human, i will choose robot trading. It is more accurate and can work for 24 hours also it has no emotion, isn't it?, the other thing which makes robot good that you don't have to spend more cost, well at first the cost is big but after 1-3 years it will be ROI, but this is true as long as your robot trading is an enterprise grade robot.

If I prefer to be able to manage trading activity with manual. This is done so that we can unutk better in improving the trading ability that we have, but also to be better again in improving the experience of trading that we have in order to help us in the forex.

Everyone want to get the control of their trading will prefer to trade manually, because that is where we can control our trading fully or at least 80% if we love to use SL or TP as the stop point. For training i am sure that manual is the best way, robot or automated trading is good for generate smaller profit but in faster pace especially in calmer market's wave.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer to trade manually with FXB. But it can not be denied that use EA for trading is also helpful. And I think we also should find the right one for us. Beside that when use EA, we need to rent VPS too so it will keep running although our PC is off.FXB’s VPS is an indispensable trading tool for all traders, but especially for those using Expert Advisors (EAs).

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer to trade manually with FXB. But it can not be denied that use EA for trading is also helpful. And I think we also should find the right one for us. Beside that when use EA, we need to rent VPS too so it will keep running although our PC is off.FXB’s VPS is an indispensable trading tool for all traders, but especially for those using Expert Advisors (EAs).

EA is helpful only if that is helpful, you got what I mean right? Most EA's review which I've ever read have negative reviews, only few which has good experience with EA. Theoretically, automation like that will help us a lot and save our time, but this full automation also had its own bad side.

EA is helpful only if that is helpful, you got what I mean right? Most EA's review which I've ever read have negative reviews, only few which has good experience with EA. Theoretically, automation like that will help us a lot and save our time, but this full automation also had its own bad side.

So it is okay to use automation or robot for the sake of making some earning streams? Manual Trading still the favorite but it is not really manual because i am using Take Profit and Stop Loss. But in this case, we are talking about the analyzation, of course, manual analyzation is 100% way better for traders because it gives us chance to do it ourselves.