Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Robots Vs Manual Trading?

sirwilly

trading with a robot or manually, it depends on the individual trader. which is important to get the profit. Possible for traders who do not have much time, trading with a robot be a good choice. But if I prefer a manual trading, because we can control our account in full and we can hone our trading analysis capabilities  better

Robot is useful as backup and proven to be another way to make money, but once again that is hard to make a flexible robot that works so well, and if sold the price could be more than $10000. Mostly people prefer manual trading because they are in control and more flexible than robot trading.

It is true that manual trading are more flexible compared to robot trading but robot trading doesn't have emotion, it does not sway by it like human do and execute position fàster.

It only depends on the interpretation the person gives it. If you are trading with robots, you must have programmed and given the robot the action to take so it really doesn't matter whether you are there or not. Meanwhile, someone who is trading with robots should have one thing at the back of his mind and that is the fact that he is no longer there to control what happens.

Forex trading robots you see online won't make you money long term. Why? Well consider this, all the track records you see are made up in hindsight and simulated, there not real trading. For me, trading manual is the best, because in addition to giving me more opportunities to hone my trading skills, trading manual gives own satisfaction, with manual trading, I know the results of my trading's ability that I have mastered, where the weakness of the strategy that I use and how anticipate the possibility of loss in next trading

Robot is fine i think if you want to use it just use it no one will make a big fuss over it, manual trading on the other hand is not really perfect thing that you want to use to reap more profit, it is basically just another way to trade and one of the most "primitive" way.

Robot is just what we need to aid our trades. It can also serve as our own trader when we are not readily available and for someone who makes profit off it, I do not see anything bad in it. Where the problem is is for those who can't get anything from it and they want to be seen as better traders who are in to make something good.

Yeah, aid for us i wonder why people seems fear so much about it in fact human loses more than robot, even robot is a new way to trade by depend on algorithm of that robot but it is not something that you should fear. If you fear them more just put small amount of money when you trade with robot.

Let me tell something here, Robot in fact can only make decisions based on the settings that has been programmed into them, While manual trading on the other side is also easy to decide when a trader has enough profit and thinks that the growth will be in his favor. Trader who are experienced will be able to fell if they are profitable enough based on skills and does not limited by codes or programmed settings followed by a robot.

That makes a sense but it does not mean you cannot use robot or robot in fact inferior compared to manual/human based trading. All have their own characteristic even to certain extent you can see that robot trading more useful and more approriate compared to human based trading.

• 1 month later...

Robots and Manual is something that many people always debate with, i mean dude robot or manual doesn't even matter the matter is the one who behind of it. Even for robot it must be activated and nowadays many robot has its own easy setting for risk management so human behind who control its crucial parts.

It is a matter, because the way of robot and manual is different to each other. With robot you can do anything automatically while manual trading means everything will be done manually, also our strategy maybe different with that robot which we are using, basically the approach is totally different.

It doesn't matter because in the end it is all about profit and robot nowadays works well and its repetitive skills more than what human can do and it can process the trading way faster compared to human/manual trading. It also has risk management so it is more like human trading without emotion, but with lesser flexibility.

True if that is faster and also without the emotion but i doubt if that is more profitable than ever, well some bigger institution still do that some banks even have it, but they don't allow robot to handle big money, they just give robot small amount of money to trade and let it grow with robot. While enermous money still in the hand of manual trading/human trader.

It is profitable and more profitable also it is more flexible than ever and without emotion for sure, and the thing you talked about before is their countermeasure that if something bad happen, and also robot still able to double the profit even you give them small profit, and remember this one coded by human, so that robot might have malfunction one day.

It is profitable and more profitable also it is more flexible than ever and without emotion for sure, and the thing you talked about before is their countermeasure that if something bad happen, and also robot still able to double the profit even you give them small profit, and remember this one coded by human, so that robot might have malfunction one day.

Right! But if you're addicted to those robots, you might get yourself feeling lazy to learn more for yourself, and that's not a good thing, personally. And so, robot could only work in the certain market's condition...

• 2 weeks later...

I see that robots are getting better, with good math and algorithm you can create a robot that gives you much return, but remember that expansion or at least update is needed, at least once in a week for functional bug and around twice in a month for security update. While Human based trading is the most usable because of its flexibility.

Those are for newbies, how about a trader that experienced those things a lot and want to earn more from trading? They can use robot trading, this is actually cheaper if you count of the cost overall(as long as your robot isn't just another useless junk) rather than maintain more than one account with only himself to trade. Also robot can work for 24 hours non-stop.

when u using robot, that maybe can help u do trading, but will not feel the pressure, and u will learn nothing just by depend on ur robot u think u can be successful trader ?

when u use robot u just trading not be trader.

This is exactly what i am talking about, pressure isn't exist we just sit and watch and what will be improved? The pressure, the uncertainity, the dynamic movement of forex. All of those things which helping to be a better trader, robot trading could offer this only manual trading could offer it.

This is exactly what i am talking about, pressure isn't exist we just sit and watch and what will be improved? The pressure, the uncertainity, the dynamic movement of forex. All of those things which helping to be a better trader, robot trading could offer this only manual trading could offer it.

and i think when we do forex trading by ourself we can learn something, like whenever we face with lose what will we do, that can improve our mental, and about when we can be better whenever we predict the price movement.

Manual trading  gives us all for what you said, robot trading cannot give us experience by trading ourselves except it gives us experience to feel and manage robot( it's not really easy too). Robot vs Manual trading is concept to see which one is better but to me no one better than others, those two has weaknesses and advantages.