Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Your choice:Forex or Hyips?

I prefer to use forex instead of profit. At least in forex I control my destiny in here and not rely on some hope that I can end up in profit. I do make good income in forex and in the end of the month I usually earn 10% to 30%. Unlike in hyip site that I can't make profit until I reach bep. At least in forex trading I know that the more I do accurate analysis the more I can end up making good profit. That's why I do love to focus on forex trading and forex earning.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we are in control in forex trading. but we are responsible in our own mistakes. but for people who are lazy to learn forex and trust hyip sites then hyip is for you. before i was lazy and not familiar with trading myself that i would prefer to use hyip. but for now i do prefer forex although i am still having difficulty.

Yes and you are saying the truth forex trading is the best and through forex all things can be gotten here but for hyip there is no way which the trader can get much profit since the trader is going to invest with risk

Are you sure? i can earn profit from forex and HYIP, that is both is potential if we know the right timing to invest or to trade, my profit in forex is not big enough but i am sure that is good enough to make me trade more, and in hyip i can considered my earning there is good enough.

If I'm going to invest in hyip the only reason why I will do that is because I do like to have some fun and not because I want to earn money. Because theirs no way I can earn money in hyip at all. For me I can only end up getting good earnings if I can find ways and means to make money with my own skills and that's why in forex I do spend lot of time learning. But in hyip theirs no such things as skills only luck.

It's so puzzling but for me I will prefer forex. but I really need to learn about it because I have no experience on it, the reason I prefer forex that you control your earning by your self and safe. not like HYIP that is very risky way and the site you use me turn scam at any time without any notifications.

It's so puzzling but for me I will prefer forex. but I really need to learn about it because I have no experience on it, the reason I prefer forex that you control your earning by your self and safe. not like HYIP that is very risky way and the site you use me turn scam at any time without any notifications.

There are some difference between forex and also hyip, like in hyip we are not the one who manage the risk but in forex we are the one who manage the risk that we will face since we are the one who trade not the other people. but actually both of them risky and we still have chance to gain profit here.

Well, If one has knowledge and good experience he should never invest in hyips as in forex he himself is going to manage his trades and if one gets good profit that is sure, unlike hyips which may get scam even if a hyip makes good profit in trading but admin runs with funds.

both is risky investment instrument but if want to choose, I prefer to invest in forex trading. its because we, as a trader can manage our own money and if we are loss, its because our own fault. while if invest in hyip program, we need to trust our fund in other people. and if we loss because got scammed, its really not comfortable.

Actually for me I will prefer forex. But I really need to learn about it because I have no experience on it, the reason I prefer forex that you control your earning by your self and safe. Not like HYIP that is very risky way and the site you use me turn scam at any time.

HYIP is risky for sure but it doesn't has any difference like forex, still risky, in fact i just loss my money in forex and also in hyip, not big amount of loss but still i can consider that as bad thing happening to me. the only thing we need to gain more profit in hyip and forex only the best way to manage our money and right timing to take an action

Both of them are risky. The difference is forex more complicated and much knowledge we need to become success in forex. While in hyip we only recognize which hyip that scam and which is last long. Forex and hyip still profitable as far as we know the risk and careful to make decision.

I think the forex trade is better. The risks are manage by us the owner, i prefer to control my own business dealings. And finally, there is more profit in forex trade than in HYIP. They also involve risks like forex and you can't stop your losses, other people control your destiny, I prefer to control mine.

We should observe first to learn price movement habit after fundamental news released for example before start trading. we also should observe which is fast scam hyip and which is can last long. But we should realize if all hyip is basically scam and its only a matter of time.

If I have my way I will always going to trade using forex than invest in hyip site. Because in forex trading the more you can do accurate analysis the more we can make good profit in here. But in hyip if we don't do anything that can make this turn to good paying hyip site and even if we do its still can turn to scam. So better that we take some day off and don't try to invest in a hyip site instead spend time studying forex trading.

I am prefer forex than hyips because if we loss in forex then there will be our learning and if we win then mind satisfaction and if we here from long time then there is a great chance to become successful trader which may our career but in hyips although there is chance to gain but there is not anything to learn.

I see that HYIPs should becomes less preferred especially HYIPs that trade Forex. I could not say this with certainty as I haven't tried pamm, but definitely it shouldn't be different from what I have read regarding it.

I don't know where do you get that data? but from what i see HYIPs still have place in some investor's heart since the return that HYIP give is high and of course will give higher risk for each investor, but forex actually preferable by someone who can manage the risk in high risk business.

Hmm, this is not really a big issue. Because, currently they are both primarily more preferred by the investors having in Forex and in HYIP. Only then, an investor has it's own view or preference in the online investments. Say, that in Forex they can trade if they are good with the analysis while those who can't then, just go on for hyip.

I prefer forex. But I still do some hyip investing also. But its more for fun than to earn as I know in the long run I will not going to earn anyway. I'm happy that some how I do feel I can end up making good income in forex without any problem. I do earn good amount of money in here right now. I just don't like to see myself earning good and earning well in few weeks then loss every thing after that.

My choice is forex since the future of my money depends on my skills/strategies to hold on to it and profit. While in HYIP you always have this fear that you wouldn't get it back for anytime it might decide to go scam. I'd rather lose my money in my own hands than someone else will steal it from me.

I prefer to trade in forex. Forex trading is a flexible business, not bound by time and place and it makes me interested in this business. I tried to active in forums to get more information about this business and to learn forex further. Although Forex is high risk, but i can get many other benefits from forex. Now, i'm trading with InstaForex.

I think the forex trade is better. The risks are manage by us the owner, i prefer to control my own business dealings. And finally, there is more profit in forex trade than in HYIP. They also involve risks like forex and you can't stop your losses, other people control your destiny, I prefer to control mine.

Actually talking about profit both of thems till same since both of this field offering bigger profit to investors with bigger risk also, but that is not what people prefer forex than hyips, that is because forex is something that we can manage by ourself while in HYIP which is pure investment, the one who manage the risk is admin of that hyip not me.